Here is my new AR style rifle I just finished assembling. Mbus sights and Vltor flash hider are on it's way to me. I think I will leave it naked /no light and no optics for a while. Want to go back to iron sight shooting. I know some might think that the DD rail is totally useless if I don't mount anything, well it's true, except of the nice and long sight radius. I just love DD rails and other products from them.
I also made sure that everything is properly assembled with all the proper tools, proper torque specs. Gas tube alignment perfectly adjusted. Gas tube & gas key ride perfectly into each other. Had to pop off a few Nato and .223 rounds without any sights on it out in the desert today to see if it works at all. Functioned very well. Ejection pattern is great.
-Henderson Defense Lower billet receiver + Daniel Defense lower parts kit, BCM buffer tube & castle nut.
-Vltor MUR 1A upper receiver. Meets up perfectly with no steps, with the DD M4A1 Ris II rail.
- BCM bolt carrier group.
- BCM gunfighter charging handle.
- Daniel Defense covernment 16" mid-length CHF crome lined 1 in 7 twist Nato barrel.
- Daniel Defense M4A1 Ris II rail in FDE. (Wanted a black DD 12 lite rail, but got the ris in FDE instead. Was a shipping mistake on their side. I am not complaining, I really like the RIS.
- Magpul CTR stock, sights on its way, grip and AFG. Will change the AFG with the new Magpul XTM hand stop, if I can find one.
- Vltor flash hider on its way.