Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-06-2013, 13:15   #1
Antipaladin

Fast and Furious???

I'm sorry...why isn't someone in prison over this? I think the American public needs a lot more visibility into this debacle. I asked several of my anti friends and they've never even heard of it. When I went into detail they mostly just said "Oh...that never happened...no way...the government would never do that". When I posted full details on FB, 4 people defriended me. Mission accomplished.
Antipaladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 13:18   #2
jakebrake
cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antipaladin View Post
I'm sorry...why isn't someone in prison over this? I think the American public needs a lot more visibility into this debacle. I asked several of my anti friends and they've never even heard of it. When I went into detail they mostly just said "Oh...that never happened...no way...the government would never do that". When I posted full details on FB, 4 people defriended me. Mission accomplished.
between this and benghazi, there ought to be a lot of people in prison. but, that will never happen. sickening as it is. the mexican govt. should be livid over this. their response? umm....yeah.
Old 01-06-2013, 13:26   #3
Antipaladin

Look at that poor bastard who went to prison over a legitimately malfunctioning rifle and the BATF pulling crap like this with complete impunity. I loved the scene during the Obama/Romney debate when the Bama ducked out of being questioned on this by a pre-arranged interrupt worked out with the impartial moderator. Bastards
Antipaladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 13:28   #4
shotgunred
reloading nut

Because you have a fatal flaw in your thinking. For liberals you are not responsible for your actions. Society is at fault for making it possible.
and motivated by pride and vanity.
shotgunred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 13:29   #5
jakebrake
cracker

and the average "voter" isn't aware of any of this. the public has been so dumbed down that they aren't aware of anything other than kim kardashians latest sexploits, or who is judging american idol, or some other trivia.

we wonder why we are ******
Old 01-06-2013, 13:32   #6
Jerry

Ruby Ridge. Branch Devidians. 2005 New Orleans. Fast and Furious. Why isn't anyone in jail. Because government agents are above the law. Unless they kill ILLEGAL ALIEN DRUG TRAFFICKERS.

Comyfornia outlaws guns Feds say states rights. Montana says, buy a firearm made in Montiana no federal forms, no background check (or something close, you get the picture) Feds say Fed trumps States Rights.

So to answer you question... The People are no longer in control. The Administration will do as it pleases with no fear of punishment.

"When the government fears the People, that is Liberty. When the People fear the Government, that is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 01-06-2013 at 13:35..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 13:34   #7
jakebrake
cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
So to answer you question... The People are no longer in control. The Administration will do as it pleases with no fear of punishment.
and, there is something inherently wrong with that picture.
Old 01-06-2013, 13:34   #8
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
between this and benghazi, there ought to be a lot of people in prison. but, that will never happen. sickening as it is. the mexican govt. should be livid over this. their response? umm....yeah.
I always figured the Mexican government was in on it from the start - best I recall, the president of Mexico was backing the Obama strategy of claiming we need gun control to prevent crime in Mexico. I would think the whole thing came down from the presidents, after the collapse of their intial claim that pictures of RPG's, grenades and full-auto weapons were guns bought in Texas gun shops.

I missed the part where they would have told me why I care about crime in Mexico, or want less instead of more of it.

Last edited by Bren; 01-06-2013 at 13:38..
Bren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 13:43   #9
Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
I always figured the Mexican government was in on it from the start - best I recall, the president of Mexico was backing the Obama strategy of claiming we need gun control to prevent crime in Mexico. I would think the whole thing came down from the presidents, after the collapse of their intial claim that pictures of RPG's, grenades and full-auto weapons were guns bought in Texas gun shops.

I missed the part where they would have told me why I care about crime in Mexico, or want less instead of more of it.
Nixon's people broke into an office and he was forced to resign. Barrie's people "illegally" give guns to our enemy. Those guns are used to kill a US Border Patrol Agent and Barry, Holder and the whole damn bunch get a free pass. How this country has changed.
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote