Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 19:27   #251
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
Hey, I get it, I hurt your feelings. I'm trying real hard, but I haven't felt a need to feel sorry for "responding in kind".

I made a joke with a mod that he didn't get, but we have no hard feelings. Ask him if you'd like.

I do feel that I should respond in kind with polite posters too. I'm an equal opportunity kind of a guy.
You could not hurt my feelings if you tried. And don't feel bad if you never feel sorry. I never will just like you'll never have the balls to address the points I made.

And I bet it was a joke after he shut your assclown self down. Any chance you could explain how MW is a standard that should be accepted and Oxford should not?

Last edited by juggy4711; 01-09-2013 at 19:38.. Reason: sentence structure
Old 01-09-2013, 19:35   #252
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggy4711 View Post
You could not hurt my feelings if you tried. And don't feel bad if you never feel sorry. I never will just like you'll never have the balls to address the points I made.

And I bet it was joke after he shut your assclown self down. Any chance you could explain how MW is a standard that should be accepted and Oxford should not?
It was a joke to begin with, that he evidently didn't get. I've seen plenty of posters banned in my time here, that doesn't happen in the open, they just quietly disappear.

It was over a line, I'm OK with that. I won't make that mistake again. I don't feel sorry for posting the links or pointing out his admissions. I feel sorry for putting russp in a hard position on a bad day for him.

But, if you'd like to re-ask the points you made, in a civil manner, I will address all of them in a civil manner in kind.

It'll make it easier for those that are following or stumbling across the thread.

Last edited by Cavalry Doc; 01-09-2013 at 19:37..
Old 01-09-2013, 19:39   #253
Syclone538

Quote:
You could always simply ask the mods who is reporting posts. I'll own up to every one that I've reported, and be interested to see who the majority stake holder in that enterprise is.

Searching, still can't find where I accused him of reporting them to get them closed. But the more I think about it, he has retreated from a few threads when he's been cornered. I'll keep searching.
I'm not going to ask and I'd prefer nobody does because I'm pretty sure they won't even respond, and I don't want to attract any attention by the mods to GTRI. If we create too much of a problem, they will just eliminate RI.

Anyway
http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...php?p=19395681
Originally Posted by CAcop View Post
The constitution is not, nor was it meant to be absolutely literal.
Old 01-09-2013, 19:46   #254
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syclone538 View Post
I'm not going to ask and I'd prefer nobody does because I'm pretty sure they won't even respond, and I don't want to attract any attention by the mods to GTRI. If we create too much of a problem, they will just eliminate RI.

Anyway
http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...php?p=19395681
Any chance you missed this post in the same thread?

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...5&postcount=14
Old 01-09-2013, 19:49   #255
Syclone538

Quote:
Any chance you missed this post in the same thread?

Nope.
Originally Posted by CAcop View Post
The constitution is not, nor was it meant to be absolutely literal.
Old 01-09-2013, 19:58   #256
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Quote:
...But, if you'd like to re-ask the points you made, in a civil manner, I will address all of them in a civil manner in kind.

It'll make it easier for those that are following or stumbling across the thread.

Seriously? There was nothing uncivil about the points I made. Yes there were unrelated insults but the issues I raised where legitimate an not at all uncivil. You can address them or not.
Old 01-09-2013, 20:14   #257
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Seriously? There was nothing uncivil about the points I made. Yes there were unrelated insults but the issues I raised where legitimate an not at all uncivil. You can address them or not.
OK, then humor me for just a tiny bit, and link to the post you would like me to respond to.

No harm or traps intended.
Old 01-09-2013, 23:06   #258
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Quote:
OK, then humor me for just a tiny bit, and link to the post you would like me to respond to.

No harm or traps intended.
You have got to be kidding me? Who the F do you think you are? How about you humor me a tiny bit, go back, re-read the thread and pay attention this time?
Old 01-10-2013, 00:46   #259
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Who the F do you think you are?
I've figured it out. Him and a few of his buddies from PI are like the Phelps family. They walk that fine line of trolling in order to antagonize people they personally think "Don't Belong Here". And they try to get you upset so you start calling them names or insulting them in other ways. Then they report you to the mods and try to get you banned. They don't want a discussion. They aren't interested in debate. They only want you gone.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:31   #260
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
You have got to be kidding me? Who the F do you think you are? How about you humor me a tiny bit, go back, re-read the thread and pay attention this time?
Sure thing, I'll get around to it sometime today.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:37   #261
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
I've figured it out. Him and a few of his buddies from PI are like the Phelps family. They walk that fine line of trolling in order to antagonize people they personally think "Don't Belong Here". And they try to get you upset so you start calling them names or insulting them in other ways. Then they report you to the mods and try to get you banned. They don't want a discussion. They aren't interested in debate. They only want you gone.
That's tinfoil hat territory right there. But you've a long history of making imaginative charges and projection. It is a family friendly site. So there are certain limits, no one can make you violate the TOS, that's a personal choice.

Most people have very similar reasons for posting on the Internet. Think about it for a second, and consider why it is that you come here. If everyone agreed all the time, would it be worth the effort??

Last edited by Cavalry Doc; 01-10-2013 at 04:38..
Old 01-10-2013, 05:17   #262
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:

Quote:
That's tinfoil hat territory right there. But you've a long history of making imaginative charges and projection. It is a family friendly site. So there are certain limits, no one can make you violate the TOS, that's a personal choice.

Except for the fact you've been trolling and quoted trying to get gunhaver banned.

Perhaps you're NOT the one that should be accusing him of tinfoil hat nuttery when you are the one doing exactly what he suggested was going on.

Just when I think you can't out-troll yourself...

Randy

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Last edited by steveksux; 01-10-2013 at 05:19..
Old 01-10-2013, 05:27   #263
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveksux View Post

Except for the fact you've been trolling and quoted trying to get gunhaver banned.

Perhaps you're NOT the one that should be accusing him of tinfoil hat nuttery when you are the one doing exactly what he suggested was going on.

Randy

And as I've said before, that was a joke. One that backfired.
Ever make a joke, and somebody didn't get it? Well it happened to me. I can honestly say that I don't want gunhaver banned. He's a great example.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:20   #264
muscogee

Quote:
I unsubscribed from the thread he keeps whining about and put him on my ignore list long before it got locked. He has nothing to say, but he insists on opening threads and hijacking threads to say it. It could be the mods are as fed up with him as many others are.

Leona Helmsley
Old 01-10-2013, 06:23   #265
muscogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveksux View Post

Randy

+1

Leona Helmsley
Old 01-10-2013, 07:11   #266
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:
This is just another in a long line of unsupported BS charges Geko has fabricated.
I actually wasn't accusing you of reporting posts here in RI (in the manner that you obviously pulled on Gunhaver in PI). I was actually accusing you of being a garden variety troll that stirs up trouble that gets threads locked.

Quote:
Searching, still can't find where I accused him of reporting them to get them closed.
At any rate, here is the post where you alluded that it was me that got your grand treatise thread locked (since you seem to have a conveniently selective memory).

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...53&postcount=5

Quote:
I got 45 cents on who it was that went bonkers and clicked on those little warning triangles in the left lower corner (where he politically resides too), and he knows I know, but will never admit it.
CavDoc: "If you have to pretend that a person with a different opinion has an opinion other than his own in order to score points in an argument, you've forfeited any points that you pretended to have."
CavDoc: "You consider yourself as non-religious, and I consider you a religious zealot."

JBnTX: "Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can worship any God, anyway you see fit or not even worship any God if you so choose. [...] Christianity should be the only religion protected under the constitution, and congress shall make no law restricting its practice."

Last edited by Geko45; 01-10-2013 at 07:16..
Old 01-10-2013, 07:17   #267
happyguy
Na Ben Don Chat

There are no atheist trolls in RI.
|
|
|
V
Old 01-10-2013, 07:22   #268
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geko45 View Post
I actually wasn't accusing you of reporting posts here in RI (in the manner that you obviously pulled on Gunhaver in PI). I was actually accusing you of being a garden variety troll that stirs up trouble that gets threads locked.

At any rate, here is the post where you alluded that it was me that got your grand treatise thread locked (since you seem to have a conveniently selective memory).

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...53&postcount=5
Be sure to tell the whole story. Half truths aren't really truths.

Old 01-10-2013, 07:25   #269
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:
Be sure to tell the whole story. Half truths aren't really truths.

That you backpedaled after I called you out? Yeah, that's exactly what happened.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...2&postcount=10

Quote:
LOL! Then you owe me 45 cents as I have never reported a thread in this forum. Ever. I'm actually disappointed that one was closed as I wasn't done demonstrating how wrong you were.

And again, I'm probably more to the right than you are. At least politically and fiscally (I'm just not a social conservative). However, don't let that stop you from continuing to try to define my beliefs for me.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...7&postcount=11

Quote:
Just a thought, care to put real money down on this? What standard of proof would you accept? Would a PM from a mod suffice? No large sum, just the 45 cents you initially proposed for bragging rights. We could both PM the mods asking them to settle the issue without disclosing the identity of the 3rd party (since I know it wasn't me). You game?
CavDoc: "If you have to pretend that a person with a different opinion has an opinion other than his own in order to score points in an argument, you've forfeited any points that you pretended to have."
CavDoc: "You consider yourself as non-religious, and I consider you a religious zealot."

JBnTX: "Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can worship any God, anyway you see fit or not even worship any God if you so choose. [...] Christianity should be the only religion protected under the constitution, and congress shall make no law restricting its practice."

Last edited by Geko45; 01-10-2013 at 07:29..
Old 01-10-2013, 07:34   #270
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
That you backpedaled after I called you out? Yeah, that's exactly what happened.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...2&postcount=10

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...7&postcount=11

So a willingness to listen to you and change my initial opinion is backpedaling now. OK. I understand you have a hard time being objective where I am concerned.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:37   #271
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:
So a willingness to listen to you and change my initial opinion is backpedaling now. OK. I understand you have a hard time being objective where I am concerned.
Don't worry, you still achieved your desired goal. No one in RI is actually talking about religion anymore. We are all wasting time with this nonsense.

Old 01-10-2013, 07:39   #272
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Don't worry, you still achieved your desired goal. No one in RI is actually talking about religion anymore. We are all wasting time with this nonsense.
We're not?????

Heck, let's get back to you telling people their god doesn't exist as soon as possible. Start the thread.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:42   #273
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:
We're not?????

Heck, let's get back to you telling people their god doesn't exist as soon as possible. Start the thread.
And you can again explain in it how not having a religion is actually a religion in itself.

Old 01-10-2013, 07:45   #274
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
And you can again explain in it how not having a religion is actually a religion in itself.

Not exactly, but I will be more than willing to offer the agnostic perspective.

Old 01-10-2013, 08:33   #275
RC-RAMIE

Quote:
And as I've said before, that was a joke. One that backfired.
Ever make a joke, and somebody didn't get it? Well it happened to me. I can honestly say that I don't want gunhaver banned. He's a great example.
You threatened in a PM to report me to a mod for misspelling your name in a post one time.
Closed Thread