Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 13:26   #241
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
He would say shameful means you can't prove there is no god therefore atheism is a religion.
We can get back into that conversation again if you'd really like too.

It's not just the definitions, it's also that the devout act extremely similar to other intolerant religions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.

Last edited by Cavalry Doc; 01-09-2013 at 13:28..
Old 01-09-2013, 14:02   #242
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
He would say shameful means you can't prove there is no god therefore atheism is a religion.
He's as obsessed with his nonsense as snowbird is with Muslims.

Randy

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 01-09-2013, 19:47   #243
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
What is this thing about declaring victory? You call me an assclown and then gripe when I am less than gentle in my response? I will concede that I may have been harsher than necessary, but I'll have to find some way to get over that in the next few weeks or so.

We have different opinions. I simply understand that for some people that are not mislabeled atheistic agnostics, that it truly is a religion. Atheistic proselytizing is their number one issue. It happens.

I wasn't griping you assclown. I couldn't care less how you insult me or how gentle you are in your responses. My feelings are not hurt that easy. I was simply pointing out your hypocrisy.

And yet again you did not address any of the points I made. Now go complain to a mod and get this thread closed.

Last edited by juggy4711; 01-09-2013 at 19:48..
Old 01-09-2013, 19:58   #244
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggy4711 View Post
I wasn't griping you assclown. I couldn't care less how you insult me or how gentle you are in your responses. My feelings are not hurt that easy. I was simply pointing out your hypocrisy.

And yet again you did not address any of the points I made. Now go complain to a mod and get this thread closed.
Hey, I get it, I hurt your feelings. I'm trying real hard, but I haven't felt a need to feel sorry for "responding in kind".

I made a joke with a mod that he didn't get, but we have no hard feelings. Ask him if you'd like.

I do feel that I should respond in kind with polite posters too. I'm an equal opportunity kind of a guy.

--Gunhaver

Old 01-09-2013, 19:59   #245
Syclone538

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geko45 View Post
Syclone, I wouldn't worry about it to much. This thread is headed for a lock pretty soon anyway. I'm sure G36 will change his sig back soon thereafter.

One final thought, how is it we can go so long in this forum without having threads locked despite heated debates, but the moment CavDoc shows up then everything goes to !@#$?
I don't think our mod reads any posts here and the only time anything gets lock is if it is reported. I am not complaining, this is how I prefer it.

This is not to say that CD is the one reporting posts, I have no idea who it is and its rare enough that I don't care.

Quote:
The constitution is not, nor was it meant to be absolutely literal.
Old 01-09-2013, 20:02   #246
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syclone538 View Post
I don't think our mod reads any posts here and the only time anything gets lock is if it is reported. I am not complaining, this is how I prefer it.

This is not to say that CD is the one reporting posts, I have no idea who it is and its rare enough that I don't care.
I'm not sure if the mod is not reading threads, but he doesn't comment much that I've seen.

This is just another in a long line of unsupported BS charges Geko has fabricated. I've let many blatant violations of the TOS in GTRI go. Search the last several posts by the fellow in my sigline. I and other people handled that without any obvious intervention with the mods.

--Gunhaver

Old 01-09-2013, 20:11   #247
Syclone538

Quote:
I'm not sure if the mod is not reading threads, but he doesn't comment much that I've seen.

This is just another in a long line of unsupported BS charges Geko has fabricated. I've let many blatant violations of the TOS in GTRI go. Search the last several posts by the fellow in my sigline. I and other people handled that without any obvious intervention with the mods.
Maybe, but he owed you that. You accused him of reporting posts a couple months ago.

Quote:
Old 01-09-2013, 20:13   #248
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Maybe, but he owed you that. You accused him of reporting posts a couple months ago.
I am getting older, but I'm not sure I remember that. I'll search.

--Gunhaver

Old 01-09-2013, 20:17   #249
Syclone538

Quote:
I am getting older, but I'm not sure I remember that. I'll search.
I guess I could be wrong about who, but someone did for sure. "I'll bet you 45 cents I know who is reporting posts" or something like that.

Quote:
Old 01-09-2013, 20:25   #250
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
I guess I could be wrong about who, but someone did for sure. "I'll bet you 45 cents I know who is reporting posts" or something like that.
You could always simply ask the mods who is reporting posts. I'll own up to every one that I've reported, and be interested to see who the majority stake holder in that enterprise is.

Searching, still can't find where I accused him of reporting them to get them closed. But the more I think about it, he has retreated from a few threads when he's been cornered. I'll keep searching.

--Gunhaver

Last edited by Cavalry Doc; 01-09-2013 at 20:26..
Old 01-09-2013, 20:27   #251
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Quote:
Hey, I get it, I hurt your feelings. I'm trying real hard, but I haven't felt a need to feel sorry for "responding in kind".

I made a joke with a mod that he didn't get, but we have no hard feelings. Ask him if you'd like.

I do feel that I should respond in kind with polite posters too. I'm an equal opportunity kind of a guy.
You could not hurt my feelings if you tried. And don't feel bad if you never feel sorry. I never will just like you'll never have the balls to address the points I made.

And I bet it was a joke after he shut your assclown self down. Any chance you could explain how MW is a standard that should be accepted and Oxford should not?

Last edited by juggy4711; 01-09-2013 at 20:38.. Reason: sentence structure
Old 01-09-2013, 20:35   #252
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
You could not hurt my feelings if you tried. And don't feel bad if you never feel sorry. I never will just like you'll never have the balls to address the points I made.

And I bet it was joke after he shut your assclown self down. Any chance you could explain how MW is a standard that should be accepted and Oxford should not?
It was a joke to begin with, that he evidently didn't get. I've seen plenty of posters banned in my time here, that doesn't happen in the open, they just quietly disappear.

It was over a line, I'm OK with that. I won't make that mistake again. I don't feel sorry for posting the links or pointing out his admissions. I feel sorry for putting russp in a hard position on a bad day for him.

But, if you'd like to re-ask the points you made, in a civil manner, I will address all of them in a civil manner in kind.

It'll make it easier for those that are following or stumbling across the thread.

--Gunhaver

Last edited by Cavalry Doc; 01-09-2013 at 20:37..
Old 01-09-2013, 20:39   #253
Syclone538

Quote:
You could always simply ask the mods who is reporting posts. I'll own up to every one that I've reported, and be interested to see who the majority stake holder in that enterprise is.

Searching, still can't find where I accused him of reporting them to get them closed. But the more I think about it, he has retreated from a few threads when he's been cornered. I'll keep searching.
I'm not going to ask and I'd prefer nobody does because I'm pretty sure they won't even respond, and I don't want to attract any attention by the mods to GTRI. If we create too much of a problem, they will just eliminate RI.

Anyway
http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...php?p=19395681

Quote:
Old 01-09-2013, 20:46   #254
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
I'm not going to ask and I'd prefer nobody does because I'm pretty sure they won't even respond, and I don't want to attract any attention by the mods to GTRI. If we create too much of a problem, they will just eliminate RI.

Anyway
http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...php?p=19395681
Any chance you missed this post in the same thread?

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...5&postcount=14

--Gunhaver

Old 01-09-2013, 20:49   #255
Syclone538

Quote:
Any chance you missed this post in the same thread?

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...5&postcount=14
Nope.

Quote:
Old 01-09-2013, 20:58   #256
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Quote:
...But, if you'd like to re-ask the points you made, in a civil manner, I will address all of them in a civil manner in kind.

It'll make it easier for those that are following or stumbling across the thread.

Seriously? There was nothing uncivil about the points I made. Yes there were unrelated insults but the issues I raised where legitimate an not at all uncivil. You can address them or not.
Old 01-09-2013, 21:14   #257
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Seriously? There was nothing uncivil about the points I made. Yes there were unrelated insults but the issues I raised where legitimate an not at all uncivil. You can address them or not.
OK, then humor me for just a tiny bit, and link to the post you would like me to respond to.

No harm or traps intended.

--Gunhaver

Old 01-10-2013, 00:06   #258
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Quote:
OK, then humor me for just a tiny bit, and link to the post you would like me to respond to.

No harm or traps intended.
You have got to be kidding me? Who the F do you think you are? How about you humor me a tiny bit, go back, re-read the thread and pay attention this time?
Old 01-10-2013, 01:46   #259
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Who the F do you think you are?
I've figured it out. Him and a few of his buddies from PI are like the Phelps family. They walk that fine line of trolling in order to antagonize people they personally think "Don't Belong Here". And they try to get you upset so you start calling them names or insulting them in other ways. Then they report you to the mods and try to get you banned. They don't want a discussion. They aren't interested in debate. They only want you gone.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:31   #260
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
You have got to be kidding me? Who the F do you think you are? How about you humor me a tiny bit, go back, re-read the thread and pay attention this time?
Sure thing, I'll get around to it sometime today.

--Gunhaver

Closed Thread