Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 05:37   #261
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
I've figured it out. Him and a few of his buddies from PI are like the Phelps family. They walk that fine line of trolling in order to antagonize people they personally think "Don't Belong Here". And they try to get you upset so you start calling them names or insulting them in other ways. Then they report you to the mods and try to get you banned. They don't want a discussion. They aren't interested in debate. They only want you gone.
That's tinfoil hat territory right there. But you've a long history of making imaginative charges and projection. It is a family friendly site. So there are certain limits, no one can make you violate the TOS, that's a personal choice.

Most people have very similar reasons for posting on the Internet. Think about it for a second, and consider why it is that you come here. If everyone agreed all the time, would it be worth the effort??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.

Last edited by Cavalry Doc; 01-10-2013 at 05:38..
Old 01-10-2013, 06:17   #262
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
I've figured it out. Him and a few of his buddies from PI are like the Phelps family. They walk that fine line of trolling in order to antagonize people they personally think "Don't Belong Here". And they try to get you upset so you start calling them names or insulting them in other ways. Then they report you to the mods and try to get you banned. They don't want a discussion. They aren't interested in debate. They only want you gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
That's tinfoil hat territory right there. But you've a long history of making imaginative charges and projection. It is a family friendly site. So there are certain limits, no one can make you violate the TOS, that's a personal choice.

Except for the fact you've been trolling and quoted trying to get gunhaver banned.

Perhaps you're NOT the one that should be accusing him of tinfoil hat nuttery when you are the one doing exactly what he suggested was going on.

Just when I think you can't out-troll yourself...

Randy

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Last edited by steveksux; 01-10-2013 at 06:19..
Old 01-10-2013, 06:27   #263
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveksux View Post

Except for the fact you've been trolling and quoted trying to get gunhaver banned.

Perhaps you're NOT the one that should be accusing him of tinfoil hat nuttery when you are the one doing exactly what he suggested was going on.

Randy

And as I've said before, that was a joke. One that backfired.
Ever make a joke, and somebody didn't get it? Well it happened to me. I can honestly say that I don't want gunhaver banned. He's a great example.

--Gunhaver

Old 01-10-2013, 07:20   #264
muscogee

Quote:
I unsubscribed from the thread he keeps whining about and put him on my ignore list long before it got locked. He has nothing to say, but he insists on opening threads and hijacking threads to say it. It could be the mods are as fed up with him as many others are.

Leona Helmsley
Old 01-10-2013, 07:23   #265
muscogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveksux View Post

Randy

+1

Leona Helmsley
Old 01-10-2013, 08:11   #266
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:
This is just another in a long line of unsupported BS charges Geko has fabricated.
I actually wasn't accusing you of reporting posts here in RI (in the manner that you obviously pulled on Gunhaver in PI). I was actually accusing you of being a garden variety troll that stirs up trouble that gets threads locked.

Quote:
Searching, still can't find where I accused him of reporting them to get them closed.
At any rate, here is the post where you alluded that it was me that got your grand treatise thread locked (since you seem to have a conveniently selective memory).

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...53&postcount=5

Quote:
I got 45 cents on who it was that went bonkers and clicked on those little warning triangles in the left lower corner (where he politically resides too), and he knows I know, but will never admit it.

Last edited by Geko45; 01-10-2013 at 08:16..
Old 01-10-2013, 08:17   #267
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty

There are no atheist trolls in RI.
|
|
|
V
Proverbs 21:31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but victory is of the LORD.

"I refuse to tip-toe through life only to arrive at death safely."
Old 01-10-2013, 08:22   #268
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geko45 View Post
I actually wasn't accusing you of reporting posts here in RI (in the manner that you obviously pulled on Gunhaver in PI). I was actually accusing you of being a garden variety troll that stirs up trouble that gets threads locked.

At any rate, here is the post where you alluded that it was me that got your grand treatise thread locked (since you seem to have a conveniently selective memory).

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...53&postcount=5
Be sure to tell the whole story. Half truths aren't really truths.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...5&postcount=14

--Gunhaver

Old 01-10-2013, 08:25   #269
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:
Be sure to tell the whole story. Half truths aren't really truths.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...5&postcount=14
That you backpedaled after I called you out? Yeah, that's exactly what happened.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...2&postcount=10

Quote:
LOL! Then you owe me 45 cents as I have never reported a thread in this forum. Ever. I'm actually disappointed that one was closed as I wasn't done demonstrating how wrong you were.

And again, I'm probably more to the right than you are. At least politically and fiscally (I'm just not a social conservative). However, don't let that stop you from continuing to try to define my beliefs for me.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...7&postcount=11

Quote:
Just a thought, care to put real money down on this? What standard of proof would you accept? Would a PM from a mod suffice? No large sum, just the 45 cents you initially proposed for bragging rights. We could both PM the mods asking them to settle the issue without disclosing the identity of the 3rd party (since I know it wasn't me). You game?

Last edited by Geko45; 01-10-2013 at 08:29..
Old 01-10-2013, 08:34   #270
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
That you backpedaled after I called you out? Yeah, that's exactly what happened.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...2&postcount=10

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...7&postcount=11

So a willingness to listen to you and change my initial opinion is backpedaling now. OK. I understand you have a hard time being objective where I am concerned.

--Gunhaver

Old 01-10-2013, 08:37   #271
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:
So a willingness to listen to you and change my initial opinion is backpedaling now. OK. I understand you have a hard time being objective where I am concerned.
Don't worry, you still achieved your desired goal. No one in RI is actually talking about religion anymore. We are all wasting time with this nonsense.

Old 01-10-2013, 08:39   #272
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Don't worry, you still achieved your desired goal. No one in RI is actually talking about religion anymore. We are all wasting time with this nonsense.
We're not?????

Heck, let's get back to you telling people their god doesn't exist as soon as possible. Start the thread.

--Gunhaver

Old 01-10-2013, 08:42   #273
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:
We're not?????

Heck, let's get back to you telling people their god doesn't exist as soon as possible. Start the thread.
And you can again explain in it how not having a religion is actually a religion in itself.

Old 01-10-2013, 08:45   #274
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
And you can again explain in it how not having a religion is actually a religion in itself.

Not exactly, but I will be more than willing to offer the agnostic perspective.

--Gunhaver

Old 01-10-2013, 09:33   #275
RC-RAMIE

Quote:
Ever make a joke, and somebody didn't get it? Well it happened to me. I can honestly say that I don't want gunhaver banned. He's a great example.
You threatened in a PM to report me to a mod for misspelling your name in a post one time.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:41   #276
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC-RAMIE View Post
You threatened in a PM to report me to a mod for misspelling your name in a post one time.
Was it repetitive and intentional?

Was that in PI, or RI. It must have been a while, it's not ringing any bells.

Recently, G36S, was repeatedly editing posts to be intentionally dishonest. That's a TOS violation. No mod was ever contacted by me about that, or anyone else as far as I know. He eventually cleaned that up due to some criticism from of his fellow atheists. I'm not claiming that I have never reported things to the mods, it's just a pretty rare thing.

But when it is something that is clearly over the line, I have no problem with it.

--Gunhaver

Last edited by Cavalry Doc; 01-10-2013 at 09:45..
Old 01-10-2013, 10:42   #277
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy View Post
There are no atheist trolls in RI.
|
|
|
V
None that are trying to actively get you banned with an antagonize and report scheme. I would never report you Happyguy. I like debating with you too much. I don't want you banned. I want to keep destroying you in debate after debate myself.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:11   #278
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
None that are trying to actively get you banned with an antagonize and report scheme. I would never report you Happyguy. I like debating with you too much. I don't want you banned. I want to keep destroying you in debate after debate myself.
That's interesting. First that you view all of this as a competition, second that you think you are winning (reminiscent of charlie sheen), and third that you do not realize that only can get yourself banned.

Do you complain when caught speeding?

--Gunhaver

Old 01-10-2013, 11:21   #279
Glock36shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
I unsubscribed from the thread he keeps whining about and put him on my ignore list long before it got locked. He has nothing to say, but he insists on opening threads and hijacking threads to say it. It could be the mods are as fed up with him as many others are.
Yeah I've decided to ignore him as well.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:41   #280
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
You say that now after Russ publicly slapped you silly for trying it.

Perhaps if you had bothered displaying the slightest urge towards honesty in debate here previously, there might actually be someone here who might believe you now.

Randy

Last edited by steveksux; 01-10-2013 at 12:42..

Closed Thread