Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 12:45   #281
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveksux View Post
You say that now after Russ publicly slapped you silly for trying it.

Perhaps if you had bothered displaying the slightest urge towards honesty in debate here previously, there might actually be someone here who might believe you now.

Randy

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Hmmm. Felt like a slap on the wrist. It was out of line. I was wrong to put him in that position. No infraction was issued.

Not sure what else you want to do about that. I've explained it. If I'm not 100% consistent, neither is any other human. Nobody is perfect.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.

Last edited by Cavalry Doc; 01-10-2013 at 12:48..
Old 01-10-2013, 12:50   #282
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
Hmmm. Felt like a slap on the wrist. It was out of line. I was wrong to put him in that position. No infraction was issued.

Not sure what else you want to do about that. I've explained it. If I'm not 100% consistent, neither is any other human. Nobody is perfect.
Don't sell yourself short, you're an outstanding troll. I agree nobody is 100%. I'm sure you've posted something worthwhile somewhere.

Randy

Old 01-10-2013, 12:56   #283
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Don't sell yourself short, you're an outstanding troll. I agree nobody is 100%. I'm sure you've posted something worthwhile somewhere.

Randy

No one expects you to be objective, or a fair judge of anything anyway. Guess you'll just have to get over it. I'm sticking around.

--Gunhaver

Old 01-10-2013, 21:05   #284
Syclone538

Quote:

Randy
He's really not that bad in GTPI. We don't agree much there either, me being libertarian almost to the point of being anarchist and him a fed gov employee, but I don't at all consider him a troll in PI.

Quote:
The constitution is not, nor was it meant to be absolutely literal.
Old 01-10-2013, 21:15   #285
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syclone538 View Post
He's really not that bad in GTPI. We don't agree much there either, me being libertarian almost to the point of being anarchist and him a fed gov employee, but I don't at all consider him a troll in PI.
Appreciate that. I am a real person. I am what I say I am too. Yeah, I work for the .gov. There are days when I wish I wasn't. I miss the Army. Hard to understand for someone that hasn't been there, and been here. But the fact is that I respect my clientele. They have earned more than I can give them.

Won't keep me from trying.

--Gunhaver

Old 01-10-2013, 22:24   #286
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syclone538 View Post
In general, I'd tend to agree with that. Seems to be mainly an unhealthy obsession with one topic in particular in this forum.

Randy

Last edited by steveksux; 01-10-2013 at 22:26..
Old 01-11-2013, 03:06   #287
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

I was never a big fan of the ignore list. I figured I could just skim over posts by anyone I decided was too FOS but Doc earned the only spot on that list with all this childish BS. Frankly I just can't look anymore because I'm embarrassed for him.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:46   #288
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
I was never a big fan of the ignore list. I figured I could just skim over posts by anyone I decided was too FOS but Doc earned the only spot on that list with all this childish BS. Frankly I just can't look anymore because I'm embarrassed for him.
I'm embarrassed for you to. Multiple reasons that aren't necessary to go into now...... So now we're even.

Have a nice life. Be well.

--Gunhaver

Old 01-18-2013, 22:58   #289
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Quote:
Sure thing, I'll get around to it sometime today.
And crickets. You could not address the points I made if you wanted to.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:33   #290
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

I went back three pages, basically it's us not getting along.

Its not worth the trouble to dig through a pound of crap to find this tiny pearl of wisdom you think you've dropped.

Restate the point you made, as I politely asked you to do before, or I'll see you around in other threads and you can bring it up any time you'd like.

--Gunhaver

Last edited by Cavalry Doc; 01-19-2013 at 06:33..
Old 01-20-2013, 23:11   #291
Tedge

Old 01-20-2013, 23:22   #292
RyanBDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedge View Post
Coconut..

Religious Issues

Glock 26 w/CTC Lasergrips, and Trijicon Sights = Daily Carry
Old 01-22-2013, 19:40   #293
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Quote:
I went back three pages, basically it's us not getting along.

Its not worth the trouble to dig through a pound of crap to find this tiny pearl of wisdom you think you've dropped.

Restate the point you made, as I politely asked you to do before, or I'll see you around in other threads and you can bring it up any time you'd like.
Nothing to do with us not getting along. You went back 3 pages? The points I raised I quoted in my first post 3 pages ago, 3rd post down from the top. Again I'm not sure who you think you are but I'm not going to bother to state them again just because you asked.

Hell this time you don't even bother to ask, you command me to restate them or you will just ignore them until I do so. I know you're were pompous but damn.

Last edited by juggy4711; 01-22-2013 at 19:41.. Reason: spelling
Old 01-22-2013, 20:10   #294
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggy4711 View Post
I just owned you so hard ......., and in the same post accused me of of lacking tact and manners.

I don't care how rude I am when making a point. ....

And once again you make an assclown of yourself.

Because you seem incapable of understanding the written word. ... Or just maybe you can't because you don't understand the subject well enough? ...

I'm not sure you made any points about what you know at all there.

Don't get all depressed and insecure on someone when they show you the same courtesy you show. It's a sign of weakness.

--Gunhaver

Old 01-22-2013, 20:16   #295
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBDawg View Post
Coconut..

Religious Issues
So I've heard of coconut milk, but where are the breasts?

Randy
Old 01-24-2013, 01:12   #296
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Quote:
I'm not sure you made any points about what you know at all there.

Don't get all depressed and insecure on someone when they show you the same courtesy you show. It's a sign of weakness.
Wow. Not only are you a d-bag but you're chicken****. The points are there and you won't/can't address them. Talk about signs of weakness.

Last edited by juggy4711; 01-24-2013 at 01:13.. Reason: spelling
Old 01-24-2013, 06:37   #297
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Wow. Not only are you a d-bag but you're chicken****. The points are there and you won't/can't address them. Talk about signs of weakness.
swing and a miss. Yer boring me.

--Gunhaver

Old 01-24-2013, 10:07   #298
Glock36shooter

Quote:
It's his thing. He feels like he is exercising some kind of power over you. It feeds his inferiority complex. He has some kind of need to feel powerful over other people.
Old 01-25-2013, 16:31   #299
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
It's his thing. He feels like he is exercising some kind of power over you. It feeds his inferiority complex. He has some kind of need to feel powerful over other people.
I think he was beaten with a dictionary as a child as well. Seems to enjoy tortured interpretations of common simple definitions of words. I think it's an attempt to gain power over the dictionary, or maybe just simple revenge over it.

Randy

Last edited by steveksux; 01-25-2013 at 16:31..
Old 01-25-2013, 18:20   #300
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

You guys crack me up. I'm gone for almost the entire day from here.... I must have missed a morning staff meeting or something.

G36S, hint, no one has any power over anyone on the internet that is not freely given.

Steve, learn that other people have other ways of looking at things. See info given to G36S above.

--Gunhaver

Last edited by Cavalry Doc; 01-25-2013 at 18:20..

Closed Thread