GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2013, 19:11   #51
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
In all my years of politics I have never seen such a delusional group of losers .

Their "Superman" couldn't win a primary, got maybe 1-2 % of the popular vote and they are still clinging to him and claiming "he coulda been a contender", and spinning up conspiracy theories about why he totally flopped.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 19:22   #52
P.K.
Senior Member
 
P.K.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
P.K. your argument is self-defeating. If he was that popular, then there must not have been a problem with his getting the word out.

He failed to get the votes in the primary, it's just that simple.
He did get the votes. However the republican party committed political suicide to prevent Ron Paul from being nominated. Also with that rule change delegates can no longer vote their conscious and are bound. That is the kind of rule that is in suit with a dictatorship. Here's video evidence showing proof of this fraud.


P.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 19:31   #53
frank4570
Feral human
 
frank4570's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Cul Va
Posts: 16,671
Blog Entries: 1
P.K., you can whine all you want. You can't really argue with the success of the republican party.....................oh, wait..
__________________
Fear your government.
"Rats aren't creepy, experimenting on them IS." Emilie Autumn.

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
frank4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 19:34   #54
sharkbait22
Senior Member
 
sharkbait22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Rockledge, FL
Posts: 208
There are too many neocons and Fox News zombies on this forum to be open to the fact that their beloved Republicans committed any type of fraud.
sharkbait22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 19:36   #55
P.K.
Senior Member
 
P.K.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
In all my years of politics I have never seen such a delusional group of losers .

Their "Superman" couldn't win a primary, got maybe 1-2 % of the popular vote and they are still clinging to him and claiming "he coulda been a contender", and spinning up conspiracy theories about why he totally flopped.

There is no theory about it. The video evidence is in front of you. You have no idea how detremental that rule change is do you? I tell you what, if that rule change had been in place in 1980 then that would have silenced Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan would have never became president.
P.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 19:39   #56
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.K. View Post
There is no theory about it. The video evidence is in front of you. You have no idea how detremental that rule change is do you? I tell you what, if that rule change had been in place in 1980 then that would have silenced Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan would have never became president.
In the general election, with all the fanboys you claim, able to vote for whomever they wanted, he drew such a miniscule amount of votes it says it all.

Public displays of denial just makes the whole Libertarian movement look like a bowl of Fruit Loops.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 20:46   #57
P.K.
Senior Member
 
P.K.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
In the general election, with all the fanboys you claim, able to vote for whomever they wanted, he drew such a miniscule amount of votes it says it all.

Public displays of denial just makes the whole Libertarian movement look like a bowl of Fruit Loops.
You know, I can fill this entire thread with video evidence and testimonials from people who actually witnessed voter fraud in the delegate process of each state. It's all on youtube taken with camera phones during each state caucus. I've already posted video showing how the RNC scripted the rule change with the teleprompter yet you refer to me as the one who is in denial. Unlike you at least I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. BTW I'm a registered Republican.
P.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 20:52   #58
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)
 
Cavalry Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 41,067


Quote:
Originally Posted by P.K. View Post
You know, I can fill this entire thread with video evidence and testimonials from people who actually witnessed voter fraud in the delegate process of each state. It's all on youtube taken with camera phones during each state caucus. I've already posted video showing how the RNC scripted the rule change with the teleprompter yet you refer to me as the one who is in denial. Unlike you at least I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. BTW I'm a registered Republican.
Paul didn't have the support necessary to win. But that being said, I am against voter fraud. I am for the guy with the most votes winning.


Look at the results from the Texas Primary. Paul didn't get near enough to be considered a serious candidate.


Barraka Claus won. Sad, but true.
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 20:53   #59
nursetim
Senior Member
 
nursetim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: liberalville N. M.
Posts: 6,589
So you are for our present potus doc?
__________________
Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium. - I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.
nursetim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 20:54   #60
pugman
Senior Member
 
pugman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 6,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbedwiresmile View Post
Sig line....
.
This.

To the OP - what can they possibly change to?

The republican party doesn't need to change because politicans have performed the 2nd greatest trick ever played..

They have convinced the American populace 1) there are only two parties to vote for 2) all a person's woes and problems are the other party's fault 3) they care about you and they have the plan which will make everything in your life rainbows and unicorns

If they continue to lose elections as a party they can 1) always change sides 2) can always convince a portion of the population they are the last line of defense against the other "evil" party 3) cash in those political favors.

Imagine next election the Republican party won every Congressional/Senate seat up for grabs; they won the presidency - how will things change?

You can argue Obama is leaving them with a mess (he will) - but are they suddenly going to uniformly cut/balance the budget, lower taxes and gut the welfare rolls - nope.

The Federal Government today is a game of musical chairs - get in, take what you can, as much as you can, as fast as you can, as long as you can. Whomever is left when the bow finally breaks - everyone will blame them...
__________________
Now when asked when I think things will change I answer "The next time Thomas (aka the fed) robs Peter (aka the 53%) to pay Paul (aka the 47%) and Peter pulls a gun...things will change"

Last edited by pugman; 01-05-2013 at 20:55..
pugman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 21:01   #61
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.K. View Post
You know, I can fill this entire thread with video evidence and testimonials from people who actually witnessed voter fraud in the delegate process of each state. It's all on youtube taken with camera phones during each state caucus. I've already posted video showing how the RNC scripted the rule change with the teleprompter yet you refer to me as the one who is in denial. Unlike you at least I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. BTW I'm a registered Republican.
I heard tell of folks who saw someone on the grassy knoll fore a shot. There are also folks who claim they saw people planting explosives in the WTC ( at least I've heard the claims that they exist).

Tell me again, with the general election, how come his vote total was so low if he was so popular?
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 21:04   #62
P.K.
Senior Member
 
P.K.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
Paul didn't have the support necessary to win. But that being said, I am against voter fraud. I am for the guy with the most votes winning.


Look at the results from the Texas Primary. Paul didn't get near enough to be considered a serious candidate.


Barraka Claus won. Sad, but true.
He did have enough before the rule change and even with all the fraud. Ron Paul had 6 states with the majority of delegates. A canidate only needed 5 states to be considered for nomination at the RNC. After the rule change it made that 5 state majority to needing a 8 state majority. That is why that rule was put in place at the begining at the RNC. So Ron Paul couldn't be nominated. They were that afraid of him. Say even if he didn't have the votes like you say, if they knew he didn't have the votes then why did they do the rule change? Couldn't they have just let the best man won so to speak?
P.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 21:23   #63
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)
 
Cavalry Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 41,067


Quote:
Originally Posted by P.K. View Post
He did have enough before the rule change and even with all the fraud. Ron Paul had 6 states with the majority of delegates. A canidate only needed 5 states to be considered for nomination at the RNC. After the rule change it made that 5 state majority to needing a 8 state majority. That is why that rule was put in place at the begining at the RNC. So Ron Paul couldn't be nominated. They were that afraid of him. Say even if he didn't have the votes like you say, if they knew he didn't have the votes then why did they do the rule change? Couldn't they have just let the best man won so to speak?
Please, grasp reality. Look at the primary results from Texas, his home state.

He was a fringe candidate. Sad but true.



If you want to run for the republican nomination, you need to be able to win it. It's simple.




I'm all for changing the republican nomination process, which is obviously designed to choose the most liberal candidate.

1. Let the 10 largest red states go first.
2. reverse the current order the states go in.
3. Have a single day countrywide primary.


Seems simple.
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 21:31   #64
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Look propeller hats get a grasp on reality, the REAL reality outside your bubble. Does it look like America gives a **** about Ron Paul fraud or not? (If you answered yes-schedule a CAT scan) .

with everything else Americans are busy ignoring, Ron Paul doesn't even make the list. Before the election I predicted this would be the lowest turnout for the Libertarian candidate since I first voted for one a long time ago. I was right. Now you just go on and spend the next four years whining about the last election and see how much good it does the Libertarian party and their next candidate.

"Oh yah, those guys that don't stop talking about the big conspiracy of 2012 Hahhahah"

Dust yourselves off and try to save the reputation of the Libertarians and quit with the Yadda-yadda about "Bozo the Gremlin"
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 21:35   #65
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 11,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Look propeller hats get a grasp on reality, the REAL reality outside your bubble. Does it look like America gives a **** about Ron Paul fraud or not? (If you answered yes-schedule a CAT scan) .

with everything else Americans are busy ignoring, Ron Paul doesn't even make the list. Before the election I predicted this would be the lowest turnout for the Libertarian candidate since I first voted for one a long time ago. I was right. Now you just go on and spend the next four years whining about the last election and see how much good it does the Libertarian party and their next candidate.

"Oh yah, those guys that don't stop talking about the big conspiracy of 2012 Hahhahah"

Dust yourselves off and try to save the reputation of the Libertarians and quit with the Yadda-yadda about "Bozo the Gremlin"
You wonder why we are in the fix that we are in. Look in the mirror bub.
Ruble Noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 21:38   #66
GLJones
Senior Member
 
GLJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 528
Send a message via AIM to GLJones
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
3. Have a single day countrywide primary.
^^^ This!
__________________
Jerry
Niner #105
Big Dog #1004
Glock 26,30,36 and AR15
GLJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 21:43   #67
frank4570
Feral human
 
frank4570's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Cul Va
Posts: 16,671
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
Paul didn't have the support necessary to win.
I believe the reason for that is that he doesn't play ball with the corporatists, or the religious statists, or the give-me-free-stuff-ists.
Welcome to America. In the modern day people like our founding fathers would be laughed at.
__________________
Fear your government.
"Rats aren't creepy, experimenting on them IS." Emilie Autumn.

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
frank4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 21:46   #68
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruble Noon View Post
You wonder why we are in the fix that we are in. Look in the mirror bub.
Brilliant, you ran a clown that NOBODY VOTED FOR in the general election, so now it's everybody else's fault.

You have the political acumen of the campaign manager in the third-grade class elections.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:52   #69
hogfish
Señor Member
 
hogfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: fl
Posts: 4,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Look propeller hats get a grasp on reality, the REAL reality outside your bubble. Does it look like America gives a **** about Ron Paul fraud or not? (If you answered yes-schedule a CAT scan) .

with everything else Americans are busy ignoring, Ron Paul doesn't even make the list. Before the election I predicted this would be the lowest turnout for the Libertarian candidate since I first voted for one a long time ago. I was right. Now you just go on and spend the next four years whining about the last election and see how much good it does the Libertarian party and their next candidate.

"Oh yah, those guys that don't stop talking about the big conspiracy of 2012 Hahhahah"

Dust yourselves off and try to save the reputation of the Libertarians and quit with the Yadda-yadda about "Bozo the Gremlin"
So the "fraud" P.K. is talking about happened, but it wasn't important and nobody cared?
__________________
Opinions are like noses...everybody's got one.

"Almost no matter the question, capitalism and freedom are the answers, while government and religion are not." Syclone538
hogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:54   #70
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 11,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Brilliant, you ran a clown that NOBODY VOTED FOR in the general election, so now it's everybody else's fault.

You have the political acumen of the campaign manager in the third-grade class elections.
I seem to recall that you were the one championing the clown that lost. A clown that I and others told you would lose. Romney and Ryan's platform was to continue increasing the size of the of government while implementing austerity measures for the people. Simply brilliant.

On the other hand there was one guy that was attracting scores of people wherever he went, winning in the early polls and espousing liberty and prosperity. You listened to what was broadcast into your head by the media that you despise and did everything you could to make sure the candidate that the same media fawned over was on the ticket against obama. You and the GOP were played like a fiddle at a square dance.
Ruble Noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:55   #71
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 11,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfish View Post
So the "fraud" P.K. is talking about happened, but it wasn't important and nobody cared?
Yep..
Ruble Noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:15   #72
railfancwb
Senior Member
 
railfancwb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Shelbyville, Tennessee TN
Posts: 3,816
Should the Republican Party change? No, the Democrats like it fine just the way it is.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
"Never give to your friend any power that your enemy may some day inherit." -- Paul Weyrich
railfancwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:28   #73
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)
 
Cavalry Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 41,067


Quote:
Originally Posted by frank4570 View Post
I believe the reason for that is that he doesn't play ball with the corporatists, or the religious statists, or the give-me-free-stuff-ists.
Welcome to America. In the modern day people like our founding fathers would be laughed at.
He just wasn't that popular outside of his core constituency, which was demonstrably rather small.

Religious statists? You know that Paul was a very religious man, and everything he did in politics was based on his belief that Jesus Christ was his personal savior, right? It was his deepest core value from the way he described it.
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:29   #74
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)
 
Cavalry Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 41,067


Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfish View Post
So the "fraud" P.K. is talking about happened, but it wasn't important and nobody cared?
If fraud occurred, file the charges. Try not to hire that Gilbert guy again though. He's a little..... well, I'll be nice, just get a competent attorney to help you.
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:46   #75
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 11,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
He just wasn't that popular outside of his core constituency, which was demonstrably rather small.
Romney? Yeah, he just wasn't popular.

Political Issues


Paul on the other hand was demonstrably popular.

Political Issues

Political Issues
Ruble Noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:34.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 783
177 Members
606 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42