SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-05-2013, 22:01   #61
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.K. View Post
You know, I can fill this entire thread with video evidence and testimonials from people who actually witnessed voter fraud in the delegate process of each state. It's all on youtube taken with camera phones during each state caucus. I've already posted video showing how the RNC scripted the rule change with the teleprompter yet you refer to me as the one who is in denial. Unlike you at least I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. BTW I'm a registered Republican.
I heard tell of folks who saw someone on the grassy knoll fore a shot. There are also folks who claim they saw people planting explosives in the WTC ( at least I've heard the claims that they exist).

Tell me again, with the general election, how come his vote total was so low if he was so popular?
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 22:04   #62
P.K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
Paul didn't have the support necessary to win. But that being said, I am against voter fraud. I am for the guy with the most votes winning.

Look at the results from the Texas Primary. Paul didn't get near enough to be considered a serious candidate.

Barraka Claus won. Sad, but true.
He did have enough before the rule change and even with all the fraud. Ron Paul had 6 states with the majority of delegates. A canidate only needed 5 states to be considered for nomination at the RNC. After the rule change it made that 5 state majority to needing a 8 state majority. That is why that rule was put in place at the begining at the RNC. So Ron Paul couldn't be nominated. They were that afraid of him. Say even if he didn't have the votes like you say, if they knew he didn't have the votes then why did they do the rule change? Couldn't they have just let the best man won so to speak?
P.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 22:23   #63
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.K. View Post
He did have enough before the rule change and even with all the fraud. Ron Paul had 6 states with the majority of delegates. A canidate only needed 5 states to be considered for nomination at the RNC. After the rule change it made that 5 state majority to needing a 8 state majority. That is why that rule was put in place at the begining at the RNC. So Ron Paul couldn't be nominated. They were that afraid of him. Say even if he didn't have the votes like you say, if they knew he didn't have the votes then why did they do the rule change? Couldn't they have just let the best man won so to speak?
Please, grasp reality. Look at the primary results from Texas, his home state.

He was a fringe candidate. Sad but true.

If you want to run for the republican nomination, you need to be able to win it. It's simple.

I'm all for changing the republican nomination process, which is obviously designed to choose the most liberal candidate.

1. Let the 10 largest red states go first.
2. reverse the current order the states go in.
3. Have a single day countrywide primary.

Seems simple.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.

Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 22:31   #64
countrygun

Look propeller hats get a grasp on reality, the REAL reality outside your bubble. Does it look like America gives a **** about Ron Paul fraud or not? (If you answered yes-schedule a CAT scan) .

with everything else Americans are busy ignoring, Ron Paul doesn't even make the list. Before the election I predicted this would be the lowest turnout for the Libertarian candidate since I first voted for one a long time ago. I was right. Now you just go on and spend the next four years whining about the last election and see how much good it does the Libertarian party and their next candidate.

"Oh yah, those guys that don't stop talking about the big conspiracy of 2012 Hahhahah"

Dust yourselves off and try to save the reputation of the Libertarians and quit with the Yadda-yadda about "Bozo the Gremlin"
Old 01-05-2013, 22:35   #65
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Look propeller hats get a grasp on reality, the REAL reality outside your bubble. Does it look like America gives a **** about Ron Paul fraud or not? (If you answered yes-schedule a CAT scan) .

with everything else Americans are busy ignoring, Ron Paul doesn't even make the list. Before the election I predicted this would be the lowest turnout for the Libertarian candidate since I first voted for one a long time ago. I was right. Now you just go on and spend the next four years whining about the last election and see how much good it does the Libertarian party and their next candidate.

"Oh yah, those guys that don't stop talking about the big conspiracy of 2012 Hahhahah"

Dust yourselves off and try to save the reputation of the Libertarians and quit with the Yadda-yadda about "Bozo the Gremlin"
You wonder why we are in the fix that we are in. Look in the mirror bub.
Ruble Noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 22:38   #66
GLJones

Send a message via AIM to GLJones
Quote:
3. Have a single day countrywide primary.
^^^ This!
Niner #105
Big Dog #1004
Glock 26,30,36 and AR15
GLJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 22:43   #67
frank4570
Feral human

Quote:
Paul didn't have the support necessary to win.
I believe the reason for that is that he doesn't play ball with the corporatists, or the religious statists, or the give-me-free-stuff-ists.
Welcome to America. In the modern day people like our founding fathers would be laughed at.

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
frank4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 22:46   #68
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruble Noon View Post
You wonder why we are in the fix that we are in. Look in the mirror bub.
Brilliant, you ran a clown that NOBODY VOTED FOR in the general election, so now it's everybody else's fault.

You have the political acumen of the campaign manager in the third-grade class elections.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:52   #69
hogfish
Señor Member

Quote:

So the "fraud" P.K. is talking about happened, but it wasn't important and nobody cared?

"Almost no matter the question, capitalism and freedom are the answers, while government and religion are not." Syclone538
hogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:54   #70
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"

Quote:
Brilliant, you ran a clown that NOBODY VOTED FOR in the general election, so now it's everybody else's fault.

You have the political acumen of the campaign manager in the third-grade class elections.
I seem to recall that you were the one championing the clown that lost. A clown that I and others told you would lose. Romney and Ryan's platform was to continue increasing the size of the of government while implementing austerity measures for the people. Simply brilliant.

On the other hand there was one guy that was attracting scores of people wherever he went, winning in the early polls and espousing liberty and prosperity. You listened to what was broadcast into your head by the media that you despise and did everything you could to make sure the candidate that the same media fawned over was on the ticket against obama. You and the GOP were played like a fiddle at a square dance.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:55   #71
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfish View Post
So the "fraud" P.K. is talking about happened, but it wasn't important and nobody cared?
Yep..
Old 01-06-2013, 08:15   #72
railfancwb

Should the Republican Party change? No, the Democrats like it fine just the way it is.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 01-06-2013, 08:28   #73
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank4570 View Post
I believe the reason for that is that he doesn't play ball with the corporatists, or the religious statists, or the give-me-free-stuff-ists.
Welcome to America. In the modern day people like our founding fathers would be laughed at.
He just wasn't that popular outside of his core constituency, which was demonstrably rather small.

Religious statists? You know that Paul was a very religious man, and everything he did in politics was based on his belief that Jesus Christ was his personal savior, right? It was his deepest core value from the way he described it.

--Gunhaver

Old 01-06-2013, 08:29   #74
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfish View Post
If fraud occurred, file the charges. Try not to hire that Gilbert guy again though. He's a little..... well, I'll be nice, just get a competent attorney to help you.

--Gunhaver

Old 01-06-2013, 08:46   #75
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"

Quote:
He just wasn't that popular outside of his core constituency, which was demonstrably rather small.
Romney? Yeah, he just wasn't popular.

Political Issues

Paul on the other hand was demonstrably popular.

Political Issues

Political Issues
Old 01-06-2013, 09:05   #76
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

A couple of million people liked Ron Paul enough to vote for him in the primary. Out of over 19 million, that's relatively small.

Lets review a bit, I was never a romney fan, but in the race, he beat the rest in the race by a large margin.

It's all documented history now.

--Gunhaver

Old 01-06-2013, 09:17   #77
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"

Quote:
A couple of million people liked Ron Paul enough to vote for him in the primary. Out of over 19 million, that's relatively small.

Lets review a bit, I was never a romney fan, but in the race, he beat the rest in the race by a large margin.

It's all documented history now.
This documented history will show that Paul was winning states early in the primary process, that the MSM didn't report it and that the GOP voters believed what the MSM was broadcasting into their heads.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:29   #78
benji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruble Noon View Post
This documented history will show that Paul was winning states early in the primary process, that the MSM didn't report it and that the GOP voters believed what the MSM was broadcasting into their heads.
Republicans shunned Ron Paul when they should have embraced him. Ron Paul was a conservative. Mitt Romney was Obama-Lite. Old Romney quotes were like current Obama quotes, and that's what Republicans thought could win??

My problem with the Libertarian and Constitutional parties is that most of their candidates are former Republicans that nobody cares about.

Didn't the Constitutional Party nominee this year support the Patriot Act when he was in office? What a joke!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
benji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:46   #79
hogfish
Señor Member

Quote:

Religious statists? You know that Paul was a very religious man, and everything he did in politics was based on his belief that Jesus Christ was his personal savior, right? It was his deepest core value from the way he described it.
Being a Christian doesn't make one a religious statist.

"Almost no matter the question, capitalism and freedom are the answers, while government and religion are not." Syclone538
Old 01-06-2013, 09:54   #80
hogfish
Señor Member

Quote:
If fraud occurred, file the charges. Try not to hire that Gilbert guy again though. He's a little..... well, I'll be nice, just get a competent attorney to help you.
I thought it was clear that I was responding to the quoted post because it seemed to imply that there was such a situation, whether it be called fraud or not. I was asking if such a thing admittedly happend, but just wasn't a big deal. I never followed that 'event' much, other than Ron Paul's backers saying it happened, and you and the others denying that it happened. Never heard someone say that it happened, but it was no big deal.