Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-11-2013, 21:48   #1
philpac33

+ Experience w/ Sidearmor

Just wanted to let people know about the great customer service I recently received dealing with Sidearmor.

I have a big Rubbermaid tote full of holsters I've used over the years. These days I use 2 different holsters 99% of the time- a Raven Concealment Phantom OWB and a Sidearmor Glock19/23 IWB. The Raven needs no explanation; I love it so much I carry the matching dual mag pouch on the other hip. I decided on the Sidearmor IWB to carry my G19 concealed on a daily basis. Excellent piece of kit. When I ordered it I chose to use their J-hooks instead of loops. My employee policy does not permit me to carry at work, I am very involved in my son's elementary school, and I coach a ton of youth baseball so I need the ability to quickly and easily put on and take off my weapon while still maintaining a secure attachment to my belt. These J-hooks do exactly that.

A week ago as I was putting my gun on before leaving for work, I noticed something didn't feel right. I had busted off one of the two J-hooks. I had been using this holster almost everyday for a few years and knew I could order a replacement for under $10. I emailed their customer service explaining what had happened, asked if they had any suggestions and if I should order 2-3 so I wouldn't have to pay for shipping multiple times should it happen again. The very next morning they had already replied, apologizing for the inconvenience and that they'd be happy to send me a couple FREE OF CHARGE. They were in my mailbox when I got home from work today.

After reading about negative experience after negative experience regarding customer service, it was rather refreshing to have such a positive one, especially with a product I stake my life on in a sense. A giant thank you to the folks at Sidearmor(they make more than just holsters, you know). Other companies take note: THAT IS HOW YOU EARN REPEAT BUSINESS!! You might even get a kind post on Glocktalk.
philpac33 is offline   Reply With Quote