Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-23-2013, 21:44   #1
IQof1

I just ordered my new toy...

After being on the fence for a while on which new shot gun to purchase, I finally decided on the FN SLP.

It was a toss up between this and the Mossberg 930 SPX. I went primarily on reviews I have watched on the net, DOZENS of reviews on these two shotties. I chose those two for reliability and having the softest recoil out there, I need this for my busted neck.

I also made sure I was honestly evaluating the reviewers as well. I looked to see if they had reviews on any firearms I own or have owned and how they compared to my own thoughts/experiences with those particular models.

To say it came down to availability is about as honest as I can be. I think I got the ONLY SLP available in the country. Dozens of phone calls, several days of web surfing, driving to 20+ dealers over several hundred miles.....

I paid thru the nose for it but, it wasn't too bad considering the stupidity going on right now.

Can't wait for it to get in so I can break it down, clean and service it, learn the manual of arms on it, then abuse the hell out of it at the range!

I'll get pics up as soon as it arrives.
IQof1 is offline   Reply With Quote