Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-28-2013, 21:30   #1
robbins

Glock 26 IWB Holster Help?

Hey everyone, I just purchased a Gen 4 Glock 26 for my CCW and would like to get some advice from experienced Glock owners about the best IWB holsters available. I will be carrying at my 4 o Clock. Id like it to be made of quality leather, capable of quick draw and reholstering, comfortable and durable, and be protected from sweat. If anyone has a good recomendation id greatly appreciate it.
robbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:36   #2
Mas Ayoob
KoolAidAntidote

Robbins, welcome to Glock talk. In leather IWBs for Glocks, I've personally had good luck with Ted Blocker, Mitch Rosen, Leather Arsenal, and Galco designs.

That said, though, when the holster is inside your pants, comfort is about as subjective as underwear. Best bet is to go to a well equipped shop that will let you try on multiple holsters with unloaded or dummy gun to see which works best for YOU.

Since you are (wisely!) looking for lots of input, and the GATE format is limited to an answer from just one designated advisor, I'd suggest you re-post this question in the Carry Issues section here at GT.

best,
Mas
Mas Ayoob is offline   Reply With Quote