Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-03-2013, 15:54   #21
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
...You will obviously see which person in that link reminds me of you, and using the same logic, you are the same person, right?[/sarcasm]

Do you have any adult points to make?
You're not that dense. In what logic frame would anyone think the op link was actually talking about you, as in the same person. It just happened that it reminded us of you.

Much like which ever person reminds you/makes you think of GH in your link is likely not actually GH.
juggy4711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 16:20   #22
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggy4711 View Post
You're not that dense. In what logic frame would anyone think the op link was actually talking about you, as in the same person. It just happened that it reminded us of you.

Much like which ever person reminds you/makes you think of GH in your link is likely not actually GH.
I'm sure that the OP link reminded many of another agnostic that they disagreed with.

But the agnostic in the OP is very different from my. Some will be unable to see that due to their own boas and religious dogma.

I can't help how wrong some people can be in ascribing the thoughts and arguments of others to me. That is simply their mistake and logical error, not my own. Some simple minded posters seem to be particularly susceptible to those kinds of logical errors. But hey aren't expected to be intelligent or smart. They have a history.

Not my fault, it's theirs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.

Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 16:53   #23
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Quote:
I'm sure that the OP link reminded many of another agnostic that they disagreed with.

But the agnostic in the OP is very different from my. Some will be unable to see that due to their own boas and religious dogma.

I can't help how wrong some people can be in ascribing the thoughts and arguments of others to me. That is simply their mistake and logical error, not my own. Some simple minded posters seem to be particularly susceptible to those kinds of logical errors. But hey aren't expected to be intelligent or smart. They have a history.

You can't be serious.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:05   #24
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:

Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 18:26   #25
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
You can't be serious.
I'm not that other person. I am very serious about that.

I guess if it's OK to take that approach, I'll be able to point out any atheist, and make you responsible for all of their feelings, arguments, and actions.

Is that fair? If so, get ready to defend every atheist I can find on google. Think again about what is really fair.

--Gunhaver

Old 02-04-2013, 18:29   #26
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
It's a complex strawman, but a strawman argument anyway.

You might not be able to see it, it's you're fault, not mine.

--Gunhaver

Old 02-04-2013, 23:50   #27
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Quote:
I'm not that other person. I am very serious about that.

I guess if it's OK to take that approach, I'll be able to point out any atheist, and make you responsible for all of their feelings, arguments, and actions.

Is that fair? If so, get ready to defend every atheist I can find on google. Think again about what is really fair.
I'm not an atheist. And who said you are responsible for anything? The op link referenced an agnostic that reminded some of us of you. That's all there was to it.

Nice threat though. I'm trembling in my boots at the thought you could "make" me responsible for anything via anyone else's actions or words. You really are full of yourself.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:13   #28
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
I'm not an atheist. And who said you are responsible for anything? The op link referenced an agnostic that reminded some of us of you. That's all there was to it.

Nice threat though. I'm trembling in my boots at the thought you could "make" me responsible for anything via anyone else's actions or words. You really are full of yourself.
If you took that as a threat that you would have to tremble over, you might be more sensitive than I thought. The whole practice is a useless straw man (woman in this case) argument, its thread clogging fluff for the lazy.

--Gunhaver

Last edited by Cavalry Doc; 02-05-2013 at 06:58..
Old 02-05-2013, 06:24   #29
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
I'm thinking that some things are better left implied rather than said. Seems like the usual suspects are on board...
You have become obsessed.

Same as others here.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy
Proverbs 21:31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but victory is of the LORD.

"I refuse to tip-toe through life only to arrive at death safely."
happyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:27   #30
juggy4711
Nimrod Son

Quote:
If you took that as a threat that you would have to tremble over, you might be more sensitive than I thought. The whole practice is a useless straw man (woman in this case) argument, its thread clogging fluff for the lazy.
Full of yourself and apparently dense as well. It was most certainly a threat but if you thought I was actually trembling you're a bigger assclown than I ever suspected.

As far as thread clogging? This thread is about you.