Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-04-2013, 10:09   #21
michael_b
BRC #1492

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoney890 View Post
My Lower arrived yesterday afternoon at my FFL

6 days from the time I placed my order until delivery? Yes please!
Nice! Way to go.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

"Compromise on gun-rights? Did Rosa Parks settle for the middle of the bus?"-Mushinto
michael_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:04   #22
bigmoney890

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_b View Post
Nice! Way to go.

Not sure why I'm so excited seeing as it'll be months before this is even close to finished Damn panic buying.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
bigmoney890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 17:43   #23
michael_b
BRC #1492

Quote:
Not sure why I'm so excited seeing as it'll be months before this is even close to finished Damn panic buying.
Lol it is exciting. I was excited when ever I got my parts in and it took me about 5 months to gather everything.

It's natural. Just enjoy the ride put the lower together- mine was complete with stock for a several months just begging for me to put an upper on it.

"Compromise on gun-rights? Did Rosa Parks settle for the middle of the bus?"-Mushinto
Old 02-06-2013, 18:19   #24
bigmoney890

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_b View Post
Lol it is exciting. I was excited when ever I got my parts in and it took me about 5 months to gather everything.

It's natural. Just enjoy the ride put the lower together- mine was complete with stock for a several months just begging for me to put an upper on it.

That's exactly how my first build went! I just put together my buddies lower this weekend and I started itching from anticipation!! Just scored a NIB Noveske 10.5" barrel from the arfcom EE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 02-06-2013, 21:49   #25
Durden

I'll add a very enthusiastic shout out for Brownell's to OP's list.

Everyone who ordered the 10 packs of Pmags for $100 or $125 (depending on timing; there was a promo that expired back in mid December) is getting their orders fulfilled.

Mine shipped yesterday.
Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 21:53   #26
bigmoney890

I've had no experience with Brownell's, but I ordered my 10 pack of pmags from DSG on 12/20 and received them 1/16. 20 Pmags for $215 is a helluva deal, and it only took just over three weeks or so to receive.

Old 02-06-2013, 21:55   #27
bigmoney890

I'd also like to tentatively add PKFirearms to my OP. I ordered a Pistol Buffer Tube Assembly sat night around 1:30am (technically sunday morning) and received it today. Great packaging, fast shipping, in stock items at a good price = A+ for me.

Old 02-06-2013, 22:24   #28
Warp
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durden View Post
I'll add a very enthusiastic shout out for Brownell's to OP's list.

Everyone who ordered the 10 packs of Pmags for $100 or $125 (depending on timing; there was a promo that expired back in mid December) is getting their orders fulfilled.

Mine shipped yesterday.
I think there are a LOT of people who won't be getting their Brownells backorder for awhile.

Last I saw they were only up to about December 19.

I HIGHLY recommend Google Chrome and Adblock to all world wide web users. (I would have left GT a long time ago without these extensions!)
Warp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 22:36   #29
michael_b
BRC #1492

Quote:
That's exactly how my first build went! I just put together my buddies lower this weekend and I started itching from anticipation!! Just scored a NIB Noveske 10.5" barrel from the arfcom EE
Nice!

My second build is just a lower right now lol.

Last edited by michael_b; 02-06-2013 at 22:36..
Old 02-06-2013, 23:33   #30
Durden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp View Post
I think there are a LOT of people who won't be getting their Brownells backorder for awhile.

Last I saw they were only up to about December 19.
My order for the 10 pack was placed on 12/18 FWIW, and they are following a very fair shipping schedule based on time/date order was placed.
Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 23:39   #31
bigmoney890

Quote:
My order for the 10 pack was placed on 12/18 FWIW, and they are following a very fair shipping schedule based on time/date order was placed.

With all due respect, I've read multiple accounts of them not following any particular order when shipping.

Old 02-06-2013, 23:45   #32
Warp
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote:
It seems that way...for the most part.

I backordered 5 on Dec 28.

I doubt I will see them this month.

Fortunately I have been able to acquire quality magazines at good prices from several (4) other companies in the meantime.

I HIGHLY recommend Google Chrome and Adblock to all world wide web users. (I would have left GT a long time ago without these extensions!)

Last edited by Warp; 02-06-2013 at 23:46..
Warp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:23   #33
CLM Number 101
Monkeyboy

Never ordered from DSG.
But RA guys are first-class at their CS. Been a long-time customer of theirs. They made a few errors along the way. However, they never hid behind any BS excuses, always apologized, and always made good promptly. Also, how many firearm businesses can you find that have live persons answering your questions/concerns at the wee hours of the night. Check out ARCOM in their Industry subforum, and you'll frequently see those guys answering their customer questions/issues at 1 or 2 in the morning. Now that's customer service!

Politicians and judges who voted for, and supported, Obamacare are traitors to the country!
Con, the first 3 letters in Congress.
UN, the first 2 letters in UNnecessary.
12131 is offline   Reply With Quote