GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013, 19:37   #26
Jackalo626
Senior Member
 
Jackalo626's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 770
Very overpriced. I am not saying the gun isn't nice but the price is extremely out of reason.
Jackalo626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 20:06   #27
Ruggles
Senior Member
 
Ruggles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tejas
Posts: 8,394
I would like minus the FCS please

I would imagine it shoots lights outs.
Ruggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:26   #28
Rinspeed
JAFO
 
Rinspeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 9,805


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackalo626 View Post
Very overpriced. I am not saying the gun isn't nice but the price is extremely out of reason.



I've always thought that about NHC after seeing pics of some of the dogs they let out the door.
__________________
---------------------------------------------------


You run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you’re older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death…
Rinspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:49   #29
harleypower69
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 54
Envy, but that is the beauty of a democracy. You get to buy and shoot what you like and can afford. You can freely say what you think with no fear. I love my NHC Enforcer with the Predator barrel system and I tell everyone who asks about it. It has functioned flawlessly with every type of ammo. It tears one hole at 25 yards consistently. I have always been treated like a valued customer in my dealings with NHC. I had no problem with the price because I found value in this gun, it works well for me. I am selling my Dan Wesson Valor which I previously thought was the best 1911 I had ever owned. The rest of my .45's are Glocks.
harleypower69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:53   #30
spcwes
Senior Member
 
spcwes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackalo626 View Post
Very overpriced. I am not saying the gun isn't nice but the price is extremely out of reason.
Only issue with their weapons is I would feel horrible about spending thousands of bucks on one and then rolling around during training in the gravel or mud with it in my holster.

My 1911s are more accurate than me and as long as I maintain them and practice with them my $1200 or less guns do everything that one will and I feel better (not great) about the gravel and mud lol.
__________________
"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American perception that each individual is accountable for his/her actions." -Ronald Reagan-
spcwes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 18:25   #31
mleroux21
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 167
The railed costa does look nice!!!

Marc
mleroux21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 18:57   #32
Saberman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 140
My favorite is my NHC Talon II Bobtail. So sweet, and feels so nice in hand.
Saberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 00:26   #33
TSAX
USAF Vet
 
TSAX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,123
Blog Entries: 2




__________________
IAVA (Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America) Member
http://iava.org/
GSSF Member http://gssfonline.com/
NRA Member http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
TSAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:50   #34
SpringerTGO
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleypower69 View Post
Envy, but that is the beauty of a democracy. You get to buy and shoot what you like and can afford. You can freely say what you think with no fear. I love my NHC Enforcer with the Predator barrel system and I tell everyone who asks about it. It has functioned flawlessly with every type of ammo. It tears one hole at 25 yards consistently. I have always been treated like a valued customer in my dealings with NHC. I had no problem with the price because I found value in this gun, it works well for me. I am selling my Dan Wesson Valor which I previously thought was the best 1911 I had ever owned. The rest of my .45's are Glocks.
It's great that your Nighthawk as been so reliable and they have treated you so well. Then again, you won't really know about their service until it breaks, will you? Or until you order something from them and it is not as described.
SpringerTGO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 15:12   #35
harleypower69
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 54
Many dealings with them and always got what I wanted, on time and as specified. I am sorry that you (a fellow shooter) did not have a good experience with them. If you are happy with what you choose to shoot then good for you. NHC (and LMT) get my hard earned money because they both produce a robust product and back up their word with action. I respect them. That is all.
harleypower69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 17:07   #36
SpringerTGO
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleypower69 View Post
Many dealings with them and always got what I wanted, on time and as specified. I am sorry that you (a fellow shooter) did not have a good experience with them. If you are happy with what you choose to shoot then good for you. NHC (and LMT) get my hard earned money because they both produce a robust product and back up their word with action. I respect them. That is all.
I agree with you on LMT. I have a couple of their rifles.
It's been a while, but if you do a little searching in a different 1911 forum, you can read where Larry Lyles (from Nighthawk) would have fixed my problems but didn't like my attitude. He also said if I don't like the gun, sell it. That's after being called a liar by the owner of Nighthawk, because I told him his representative (Tim) told me the Nighthawk safety was as reliable as the Wilson Bullet Proof safety, when he was helping me choose the features on my T3.
Kind of hard to dispute their bad attitude when they post it right there on a 1911 site.

Last edited by SpringerTGO; 02-11-2013 at 17:08..
SpringerTGO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 15:19   #37
harleypower69
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringerTGO View Post
I agree with you on LMT. I have a couple of their rifles.
It's been a while, but if you do a little searching in a different 1911 forum, you can read where Larry Lyles (from Nighthawk) would have fixed my problems but didn't like my attitude. He also said if I don't like the gun, sell it. That's after being called a liar by the owner of Nighthawk, because I told him his representative (Tim) told me the Nighthawk safety was as reliable as the Wilson Bullet Proof safety, when he was helping me choose the features on my T3.
Kind of hard to dispute their bad attitude when they post it right there on a 1911 site.
That is pretty poor of them, I agree. Sorry you had such a bad run with them.
harleypower69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 16:44   #38
SpringerTGO
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleypower69 View Post
That is pretty poor of them, I agree. Sorry you had such a bad run with them.
Thanks.
Seriously, I'm glad things have worked out for you with Nighthawk.
Eventually I'm going to sell mine. Not because it doesn't shoot well, but I can't stand looking at it. After being called a liar (over a cheap part on a $3K 1911) it doesn't have the appeal a handgun in the price range should have.
SpringerTGO is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 13:59.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,181
327 Members
854 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42