Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-09-2013, 14:00   #61
Trew2Life
#the struggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFrame View Post
Considering that African-Americans comprise somewhere between 10-13 percent of the total population -- one would HOPE that more non-blacks are on the poverty line, and more non-blacks are on entitlement programs. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Put that in a percentage by race and get back to me.
Are any of you comprehending your own nonsense? If you were to apply your logic of 'percentages' and 'bell curves' and voting rationale, then caucasians should be living the good life in the US, but they (all) are not.

People of all race, color and party affiliation are used and abused for their politcal capital. The only purpose this thread serves is to rehash old and tired biases and negative commentary.

The only 'black employment' number you need to be concerned with is the number of black men employed as POTUS. 1 @ 100%
Old 02-09-2013, 14:07   #62
JFrame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trew2Life View Post
Are any of you comprehending your own nonsense? If you were to apply your logic of 'percentages' and 'bell curves' and voting rationale, then caucasians should be living the good life in the US, but they (all) are not.

People of all race, color and party affiliation are used and abused for their politcal capital. The only purpose this thread serves is to rehash old and tired biases and negative commentary.

The only 'black employment' number you need to be concerned with is the number of black men employed as POTUS. 1 @ 100%
I have no idea what you're talking about relative to anything I have said.

--

Last edited by JFrame; 02-09-2013 at 16:03.. Reason: typo
JFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 16:00   #63
IvanVic

Quote:

Per capita, blacks commit an overwhelming majority of the gun crime in this country, and they also use entitlement programs for the poor at a far higher rate.
IvanVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 16:39   #64
aircarver
Silver Membership
Ride Continues

Quote:

I still don't see any numbers ....

They'd created a vast, permanently unemployed underclass, dependent upon the Republic's stupendous welfare machine for its very existence, and in so doing, they'd sown the seeds of their own destruction. No one could place two-thirds of a world's population on the Dole and keep them there forever without the entire system crashing . . . but how in hell did one get them off the Dole? -David Weber, Flag in Exile
aircarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 16:53   #65
countrygun

Quote:

Yes and one group of voters voted 97% for a candidate who happened to be of their race out of coincidence right? Nobody is using THEIR race as a political tool

You don't like facts very much, do you?
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 18:17   #66
IvanVic

Quote:
Yes and one group of voters voted 97% for a candidate who happened to be of their race out of coincidence right? Nobody is using THEIR race as a political tool

You don't like facts very much, do you?
Blacks have historically voted democrat. Now you're just sounding as stupid as him.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 02-09-2013, 18:20   #67
Stevekozak
Returning video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
When you pay people to do nothing, don't be too surprised when they do nothing.

Have to work or starve, and you'll be surprised how many jobs Americans will do.
This is 100% the truth!! There was a time when being on unemployment or foodstamps was considered somewhat shameful, and any man who had any self-worth at all would remain on these things only as long as it took him to find new work to support his family. Now, though, there is no shame connected to it, and so people just ride the system for all it is worth, and get no reprecussions for it.
Old 02-09-2013, 19:09   #68
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanVic View Post
Blacks have historically voted democrat. Now you're just sounding as stupid as him.

Speaking of sounding stupid, you have about cornered the market.

If Blacks overwhelmingly vote for a black/white candidate that is not an indication of anything, but any white who votes for a white candidate is racist.

That is basically what is being said and you are in lockstep with it like a good liberal PC pawn.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 19:45   #69
IvanVic

Quote:
but any white who votes for a white candidate is racist.
Says who? I never said that, nor would I agree with anyone who would say something so stupid.

Quote:
That is basically what is being said and you are in lockstep with it like a good liberal PC pawn.
Again, you have a history of making things up out of thin air. I never said this, and never agreed with anyone who said it.
Old 02-10-2013, 00:15   #70
stevelyn
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
Stevelyn - that's a pretty "cleaned-up" version of what LBJ said. If you actually quoted what HE said, YOU'D be screamed at for being a racist bigoted hater who hates. As a previous poster inferred: If you are black and vote for blacks on the basis of blackness, you're a freakin' moron who deserves to be mired in economic slavery.

Oh I know it's a very cleaned up version of what he said. Some of the more interesting and revealing things he said with links to sources.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspi...-be-proud.html
Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey
stevelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 14:03   #71
Texas357
CLM Number 224
Señor Member

How many of them are Have criminal records or unexplainable gaps in resume that would keep them from working?

I've found that finding a job is a lot easier when I have one than when I don't.

I guess this is another case of the white man keeping them down though - just like the high black-on-black murder rate.

My city wasn't affected so much by the recession- we already had high unemployment. Didn't really get that much worse.

"I nominate you for President of Texas!" - Dr. Octagon
"I accept your nomination, and thank you for your vote."- Texas357
Texas357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 14:36   #72
Skyhook

Send a message via Yahoo to Skyhook

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanVic View Post
Says who? I never said that, nor would I agree with anyone who would say something so stupid.

Again, you have a history of making things up out of thin air. I never said this, and never agreed with anyone who said it.
Ok, so how do you feel about 90% + blacks voting for Obama
cause he be black?
Skyhook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 16:02   #73
maxsnafu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhook View Post
If one watches Hannity tonight he will see and hear a brilliant pediatric neurosurgeon who happens to be a black gentleman of distinction.

Check it out.
...and if you look into any prestigious university teaching hospital your likely to find a dozen brilliant pediatric neurosurgeons who are White.

Your post reminds me of these guys: http://cdn.randomfunnypicture.com/wp...ook-racist.jpg
Old 02-10-2013, 16:20   #74
JFrame

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsnafu View Post
...and if you look into any prestigious university teaching hospital your likely to find a dozen brilliant pediatric neurosurgeons who are White.

Your post reminds me of these guys: http://cdn.randomfunnypicture.com/wp...ook-racist.jpg

Yeah -- but I don't think any of the guys in that photo were invited to speak at the National Prayer breakfast, and have the balls and the inspiration to say just about everything we've wanted to say, pretty much in Obama's face.

Context matters.

--
Old 02-10-2013, 16:29   #75
maxsnafu

Quote:
Yeah -- but I don't think any of the guys in that photo were invited to speak at the National Prayer breakfast, and have the balls and the inspiration to say just about everything we've wanted to say, pretty much in Obama's face.

Context matters.

You're probably right but the reason the guys in the picture wouldn't trash Obama is because someone might call them racist--a fate worse than death to them.

Last edited by maxsnafu; 02-17-2013 at 07:38..
maxsnafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 16:39   #76
IvanVic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhook View Post
Ok, so how do you feel about 90% + blacks voting for Obama
cause he be black?
Blacks always vote for the democrat. Perhaps this was the first presidential election you've followed and you were unaware of this?

Old 02-10-2013, 16:58   #77
JFrame

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsnafu View Post
You're probably right but the reason the guys in the picture wouldn't rash Obama is because someone might call them racist--a fate worse than death to them.
Not to suggest for a second that your premise is not correct, and that people would willfully allow themselves to be muted for the sake of political correctness -- but I would also add the counter perspective that, in this day and age, it takes perhaps even more courage and moral conviction to be a black conservative (if the experiences of Clarence Thomas and Herman Cain, among others, are any indicator).

--
Old 02-10-2013, 19:41   #78
czsmithGT

Quote:
Not to suggest for a second that your premise is not correct, and that people would willfully allow themselves to be muted for the sake of political correctness -- but I would also add the counter perspective that, in this day and age, it takes perhaps even more courage and moral conviction to be a black conservative (if the experiences of Clarence Thomas and Herman Cain, among others, are any indicator).

High profile black conservatives are fighting a lonely battle and need support.
czsmithGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:07   #79
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
And, this, really is, the liberals view of the black unemployment situation, and how much it matters to them.

The liberals here do a much better job of showing liberals' true colors than we could ever paint them with.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:09   #80
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWSHARK View Post
If you didn't care about the black unemployment rate before BO don't act like you care about it now.
What difference does it make who is President? Liberal thinking again.

Black unemployment hurts us all, in a lot of differnt ways. I want every single one of them to have a job, and pay taxes, no matter who is President.