Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-11-2013, 07:12   #81
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trew2Life View Post
Yes. That's why the poverty level and median household income is so good in rural Mississippi (the most Whitest and Republican place on the planet).
Obviously, you have never been to Mississippi. I grew up there. It's not the white population that is living below poverty level. It's the blacks, the same ones who keep voting Democrat, and keep getting poorer and poorer, and don't see the connection.

Last edited by series1811; 02-11-2013 at 11:10..
series1811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:37   #82
Skyhook

Send a message via Yahoo to Skyhook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhook View Post
Ok, so how do you feel about 90% + blacks voting for Obama
cause he be black?

Well, I do not like it, but find the information that that brings to the discussion valuable for future plans and thoughts.
Skyhook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:40   #83
Skyhook

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanVic View Post
Blacks always vote for the democrat. Perhaps this was the first presidential election you've followed and you were unaware of this?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Ironic, isn't it and.. too bad you are not civil enough to simply address the topic w/o slamming around the nasty remarks.

Oh, maturity, why are ye so slow with our friend, Iva_the_Vic?
Old 02-11-2013, 07:44   #84
Skyhook

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFrame View Post
'Hook -- just watched the Hannity segment, and had to thank you again for giving me the heads up that Dr. Carson would be on. Political Issues

What an absolutely amazing, articulate, charming, and profound gentleman is this Dr. Carson! I didn't think I could admire him any more than after seeing his speech, but he managed to turn that feat.

His upbringing and background should be an inspiration to us all. I love the fact that he mentioned that public feedback to his speech has been "99.5 percent" complimentary.

I really hope to see much more of him as a public figure.

I am happy to share exactly those feelings about that accomplished figure.

Some here will simply refuse to fairly assess his opinions and, because he chipped their idol's figurine, will probably actually hate him.
Old 02-11-2013, 15:20   #85
IvanVic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhook View Post
Ironic, isn't it and.. too bad you are not civil enough to simply address the topic w/o slamming around the nasty remarks.

Oh, maturity, why are ye so slow with our friend, Iva_the_Vic?
You ignored the fact that blacks have historically voted for the democrat. There are two possibilities as to why someone would do that:

1) You were sincerely unaware of this because you haven't followed politics in the past

2) You knew this but ignored it

Which is it?

IvanVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 15:40   #86
countrygun

Quote:
You ignored the fact that blacks have historically voted for the democrat.

Funny but whites don't seem to vote as a race. Based on just being "white" there is no way to tell whether they are likely to vote Republican or democrat.

There are two possibilities as to why someone would do that:

1) You were sincerely unaware of this because you haven't followed politics in the past

2) You knew this but ignored it

Which is it?

And you are ignoring the fact that they are a minority in the society and their candidates could not get elected if it wasn't for all of the white votes they get.

Translation

Whites do not vote as a racial group.

Blacks do.

Which of the two is owned by one party?
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 16:05   #87
IvanVic

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
And you are ignoring the fact that they are a minority in the society and their candidates could not get elected if it wasn't for all of the white votes they get.

Translation

Whites do not vote as a racial group.

Blacks do.

Which of the two is owned by one party?
Hillary vs H Cain.

You're telling me that the black population as a whole would have voted for Cain?

Old 02-11-2013, 16:13   #88
countrygun

Quote:
Hillary vs H Cain.

You're telling me that the black population as a whole would have voted for Cain?

Did I say that? You have some severe comprehension problems.

Was Cain running or would Cain be running in the party that owns the black vote?
Old 02-11-2013, 16:52   #89
Trew2Life
#the struggle

Some of you GT'ers are so moronic it's pathetic.

Going back as far as 1972, six other black americans have run for the office of POTUS; Shirley Chisholm, Jesse Jackson, Al Shartpon, Alan Keyes ... just to name a few. None of which garnered nearly the support/enthusiam as did BO. But, as soon as we get behind a candidate of our own color with overwhelming support ... we're racist/voting on color.

Between George Washington to JFK, how many white people voted ONLY for the white guy? Trick question ... because there was ONLY white guys running for POTUS. Put that in your 'bell curve' and suck it.

If you're going to be concerned with the unemployment numbers then focus on unemployment as a whole. There is no legitimate reason to subset a particular ethnic group by race (unless you intend on being 'racist').
Old 02-11-2013, 17:41   #90
snerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trew2Life View Post
....... If you're going to be concerned with the unemployment numbers then focus on unemployment as a whole. There is no legitimate reason to subset a particular ethnic group by race (unless you intend on being 'racist').
That race card just don't play no more, holmes. Discussing reasons for the stratospheric unemployment rate for any "subset" of the population is well within the rules of debate. You sure are awfully touchy about that race thing, aren't ya?! Time to get over yourself, grab a little self esteem and join the conversation without the race-baiting.
Old 02-11-2013, 18:44   #91
IvanVic

Quote:
Did I say that? You have some severe comprehension problems.
So now you're going to deny that you said blacks vote solely on color and not on party?

Old 02-11-2013, 18:46   #92
IvanVic

Quote:
Originally Posted by snerd View Post
That race card just don't play no more, holmes
Why aren't you saying that to the posters attempting to call all blacks racist?

Old 02-11-2013, 19:09   #93
countrygun

Quote:
So now you're going to deny that you said blacks vote solely on color and not on party?

Just to get you clear, since you are having comprehension problems is what I said, and I will try to clarify it in very simple terms for your benefit,

Yes and one group of voters voted 97% for a candidate who happened to be of their race out of coincidence right? Nobody is using THEIR race as a political tool

Yes blacks vote democrat, in the last two elections in even greater numbers than usual, and you don't think their Democratic Party Masters used Obama's color to bring them out in a record level?

I have no doubt, and the reaction to black conservatives convinces me, that they do not vote as a group on the race of a candidate, but for the Democratic party that owns them and caters to them. That is still voting based on race and what it gets them from the party of handouts. So there is definitely a racial component to their voting as a block.

A political party catering to a group based on race and a race supporting a party that caters to them thusly is racism.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:12   #94
IvanVic

Quote:
Yes blacks vote democrat, in the last two elections in even greater numbers than usual
The exact same thing can be said about the first catholic president, and would be true of the first Italian president, native American president, etc. Those groups of people would turn out in greater numbers to vote for that candidate - it's natural. You're deceitfully attempting to push this characteristic onto blacks and only blacks.

Quote:
A political party catering to a group based on race and a race supporting a party that caters to them thusly is racism.
I don't disagree with you on the fact that the democratic party views blacks as being unable to make it on their own - which is indeed their version of racism.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:10   #95
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

I think the Democrats needed (and still do) an underclass to promote their policies and agenda to. And, American blacks were just unlucky enough to be the group LBJ found to do that with.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:03   #96
countrygun

Quote:
The exact same thing can be said about the first catholic president, and would be true of the first Italian president, native American president, etc. Those groups of people would turn out in greater numbers to vote for that candidate - it's natural. You're deceitfully attempting to push this characteristic onto blacks and only blacks.

I don't disagree with you on the fact that the democratic party views blacks as being unable to make it on their own - which is indeed their version of racism.
Well in the first place Catholic isn't a race and just might be as relevant to the discussion as using "conservative" or liberal" instead, and no, I don't recall that 97% of Catholic voters voted for JFK.

You sir, are in blatant denial of the obvious, the numbers don't lie You are throwing out false and/or irrelevant examples and you re actually serving to highlight my point.
Keep it up and it just makes the facts more glaringly obvious.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:22   #97
gwalchmai
Lucky Member

Quote:
Well in the first place Catholic isn't a race and just might be as relevant to the discussion as using "conservative" or liberal" instead, and no, I don't recall that 97% of Catholic voters voted for JFK.

You sir, are in blatant denial of the obvious, the numbers don't lie You are throwing out false and/or irrelevant examples and you re actually serving to highlight my point.
Keep it up and it just makes the facts more glaringly obvious.
He's just advancing the narrative to cover up the pathologies rampant in the black "community".
gwalchmai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:53   #98
Baba Louie

Quote:
Blacks always vote for the democrat. Perhaps this was the first presidential election you've followed and you were unaware of this?
Only since 1964/68. Before that the majority of blacks voted Republican for obvious reasons... as stupid as it sounds even then. (Because Lincoln won the War?!?!? You're kidding me, right?)

Knowing what LBJ said and did was some serious political wind shifting, even if one cannot find the exact wording to LBJs quote nowadays due to the politics of the one specific "N" word he used. (paraphrase, "I'll have "them" voting Democrat for the next 200 years.") I was about 11 years old when I heard my Dad (a hard core Dem) quote LBJ and he was kinda mixed happy about it as Johnsons move would boost the D ticket nationwide, but with serious repercussions (which did come about in the next 4 years as well... the civil unrest and race riots).

Since this is Feb, AKA Black History Month, ask most people you meet, intelligent people mind you, what party Martin L King was politically affiliated with and they simply will not believe you.

Or care.

As it should be.

But it might be nice if his (MLK) politics was taught in schools and the reasoning for the political shift with an emphasis for voting for the best candidate for each office regardless of political party affiliation... if that were even possible today.

Like Love and War, Everything is fair game in Politics.

Or is it?
Baba Louie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:06   #99
gwalchmai
Lucky Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baba louie View Post
since this is feb, aka black history month, ask most people you meet, intelligent people mind you, what party martin l king was politically affiliated with and they simply will not believe you.
cpusa.
gwalchmai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:15   #100
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba Louie View Post
Only since 1964/68. Before that the majority of blacks voted Republican for obvious reasons... as stupid as it sounds even then. (Because Lincoln won the War?!?!? You're kidding me, right?)
Same reason Kentucky is still a majority Democrat state, that always votes for state Democrats in state offices, but was a landslide win for the Republican in every presidential race since I've been old enough to vote. We have been democrats here since the civil war and my grandparents would have never considered the left-wing republican party. The Dems still get a lot of their votes here from old people who vote the straight ticket every time.

Abe Lincoln and MLK - Republicans
Jefferson Davis, nathan Bedford Forrest and George Wallace - Democrats

Some would say, the Democrats remain the racist party, but have gotten smart enough to fool their enemies into voting for them.

Last edited by Bren; 02-13-2013 at 07:18..
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote