Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-07-2013, 13:42   #1
ERASER
Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk!

Piers Morgan Fan Goes On Shooting Rampage, Killing Three…

Yep........same ex-LAPD cop who is wanted in that manhunt....

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/07/p...killing-three/
ERASER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 13:50   #2
Slug71

Somebody should tell Piers he has blood on his hands.
Bull Dawgs Club #571
Rimfire Club #571
Slug71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 13:51   #3
Bren
NRA Life Member

Pretty typical of the anti-gun crazies - I guess, if you can't trust yourself with a gun, how can you trust anybody else?
Old 02-07-2013, 13:58   #4
Gallium
CLM Number 182
Charter Lifetime Member

I think he was a bigger Obama fan than a Prick Morgan fan...
Gallium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 14:35   #5
Altaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
Pretty typical of the anti-gun crazies - I guess, if you can't trust yourself with a gun, how can you trust anybody else?
Exactly.

Hey everybody, look at how crazy I am. This is why no else should own a gun, because you will all go crazy like me at some point too.
Altaris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 15:10   #6
JFrame

Leftists have always struck me as being wound a little more tightly than the norm.

--
JFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 15:24   #7
FloridaGun
-> 10mm <-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFrame View Post
Leftists have always struck me as being wound a little more tightly than the norm.

Their is def. a crazy element to some of the left. Where is the crazy element of the right?

There is none!

-FloridaGlockers #500 -Kalashnikov Klub #51

GOA and NRA Lifetime Member
FloridaGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 16:00   #8
czsmithGT

It is not surprising that an insane murdering psychopath who snapped and went off the deep end would love gun-control (for everyone but himself), and admire self-absorbed, self-righteous, lying arrogant prigs like Obama and Morgan.
czsmithGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 17:22   #9
Andy P

Uncensored Manifesto from Retired LAPD Officer Christopher Dorner

Quote:
If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don’t give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That’s bull**** because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn’t even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to “add to cart”. All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL’s. Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR’s, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I’m not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them. Who in there right mind needs a ****ing silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”

Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. Never again should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family. That has become cliche’ and meaningless. Its time for action. Let this be your legacy that you bestow to America. Do not be swayed by obstacles, antagaonist, and naysayers. Remember the innocent children at Austin, Kent, Stockton, Fullerton, San Diego, Iowa City, Jonesboro, Columbine, Nickel Mines, Blacksburg, Springfield, Red Lake, Chardon, Aurora, and Newtown. Make sure this never happens again!!!

In my cache you will find several small arms. In the cache, Bushmaster firearms, Remington precision rifles, and AAC Suppressors (silencers). All of these small arms are manufactured by Cerberus/Freedom Group. The same company responsible for the Portland mall shooting, Webster , NY, and Sandy Hook massacre.
Old 02-07-2013, 17:38   #10
DoubleWide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaGun View Post
Their is def. a crazy element to some of the left. Where is the crazy element of the right?

There is none!

There's plenty of crazy to go around. A lot of times the crazy right just want to be left alone though.
DoubleWide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 17:43   #11
Phaze5ive

Those cops that shot the victims are idiots. How do you mistaken two Asian women in a bright blue Tundra with a large, black man in a charcoal gray Titan?
Phaze5ive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 18:00   #12
humanguerrilla

"All I'd do is replace the buzzers with machineguns, take them all out and do the public a massive favor." -Piers Morgan

In the clips of Morgan shooting and talking with uncle Ted he mentions feeling "the power" of the ar15 and other rifles. You realize that he isn't talking about capacity, felt recoil, or fire on target.

After radio show host Alex Jones blew up on his show, Morgan joked with guests about shooting him while wearing his brother's military uniform. It is disturbing when Morgan drops his brother's military service into a conversation whenever possible after publishing fake detainee abuse photos in the Daily Mirror that probably endangered lives, but it is even more disturbing here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbV2eYla_b8#

Last edited by humanguerrilla; 02-07-2013 at 18:11..
humanguerrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 18:01   #13
Spiffums
I.C.P.

And look what the author who is exempt from the state AWB is doing..........
Old 02-07-2013, 18:29   #14
glockman66

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/07/su...rs-morgan-fan/
Suspected cop killer an Obama, Piers Morgan fan
4:21 PM 02/07/2013
Patrick Howley Investigative Reporter
glockman66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 19:02   #15
Minnow
JUST ADD SWAG

Just finished reading his manifesto. A few words to describe him.

Angry
Crazy
Narcissist
Reading between the lines I see an agenda by him from the get go at the police department with preconceived notions and set out to prove it. Or if one is to believe him then every other employee at the LAPD should be fired along with the entire command staff.
Chronic whiner/complainer
Left Wing
women problems

Last edited by Minnow; 02-07-2013 at 19:24..
Minnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 19:31   #16
cowboywannabe
you savvy?

the cry baby didnt get his way, thinks the world owes him something, blames everyone else for his problems.......and he wonders why he was fired....oh i forgot, its because he is black. i bet theyre glad they got rid of their one black cop....

Facts are no match against enthusiasm and ignorance...
cowboywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 19:47   #17
IndyGunFreak
RIP My Friends

Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
Exactly what I thought.
The fire is no longer my major concern since I am leaving immediately on an unexpected road trip to Indianapolis. Watch the national news over the next couple of days, I'll wave... well, only if I'm cuffed in the front.
RIP Jack
IndyGunFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 19:55   #18
BEER
bad example

Quote:

There is none!
say what?? you want to rethink that one chief? try along the lines of anti-abortion freaks bombing abortion clinics and killing doctors.

there may not be as many crazies on the right, but to say there are "none" is just damned ignorant.
Old 02-07-2013, 20:00   #19
Caver 60

Chris-Dorner, one of Satan's little minions. I.E. demons. Working mightily to disarm America and destroy the Second Amendment.

Don't think he was retired. Fired is more like it.
Caver 60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 20:26   #20
Paul53
Geezer Boomer

Quote:

There is none!
Would you consider white supremacists and militia groups the crazy element of the right?

Paul53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 20:53   #21
gjk5
Pinche Gringo

Quote:

There is none!
there's a whole bunch of 'em right here in GNG....
gjk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 21:06   #22
itisbruno
CLM Number 103
Devious Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjk5 View Post
there's a whole bunch of 'em right here in GNG....

Click HERE
daily to give food for animals in a shelter or sanctuary...for FREE
itisbruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 21:09   #23
stevelyn
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul53 View Post
Would you consider white supremacists and militia groups the crazy element of the right?
White supremacists tend to lean left. Militia groups? Really depends on the group. You can't pigeon hole all of them into any one mindset.
Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey
stevelyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 23:05   #24
FloridaGun
-> 10mm <-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEER View Post
say what?? you want to rethink that one chief? try along the lines of anti-abortion freaks bombing abortion clinics and killing doctors.

there may not be as many crazies on the right, but to say there are "none" is just damned ignorant.
Ok, hey your right. I didn't think about the bombing of abortion clinics and killing of abortionist. Which I oppose BTW. But I think that the rights craziness really is just confined to that arena.

-FloridaGlockers #500 -Kalashnikov Klub #51

GOA and NRA Lifetime Member
FloridaGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 00:56   #25
ChiTownPicaro

He is like the left wing equivalent of the a Tea Partier. Crazy and a not thinking about the actions of his consequences. He reminds me of the Huttarree Christian Militia group that made threats.
ChiTownPicaro is offline   Reply With Quote