Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 15:55   #81
metal

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussP View Post
Here I figured he'd be busy trying to keep his kid outta jail.
Old 02-08-2013, 16:06   #82
blueiron

Quote:

Tawana Brawley needs a hook up and likes what she sees.
Old 02-08-2013, 16:24   #83
Gallium
CLM Number 182
Charter Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal View Post

That is just a wrong, ignorant thing to say about the great, Honorable Jesse Jackasson.

His son took a plea deal. Right now he's trying to keep his daughter in law out of the pen.

oh, edit: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...eal/?hpt=hp_t2

Last edited by Gallium; 02-08-2013 at 16:25..
Old 02-08-2013, 16:59   #84
akapennypincher
Glock-O-Holic

Sean Hannity just had Retired LAPD Detective Mark Fuhrman on his radio show discussing what could be, were the aledge killer is, how long ago this was all planned out, and what resources the suspect may have set up before acting on his manifesto. Not sure Fuhrman is a best source of what if, but his comments made some sense.

Mark Fuhrman will also be on Hannity's TV Show this PM....

Last edited by akapennypincher; 02-08-2013 at 17:56..
Old 02-08-2013, 17:34   #85
WarCry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallium View Post
Unfortunately, life is not like TV. We can't follow the script from "NCIS L.A." or CSI to catch this guy.
I was thinking about this today, and following the lead of one of those shows MIGHT not be the absolutely worst idea.

Why?

Because everyone know the stuff they do on the shows is NOT how they go in real life. But this guy KNOWS the play-book for how it's really done, so they may need to think of something that so far out there that it might seem absurd to even think about it.

What that something would be, I have no earthly idea.
Old 02-08-2013, 17:38   #86
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:
I win the internetz.......
Old 02-08-2013, 20:58   #87
lawman800
Juris Glocktor

That whole Big Bear thing... just a distraction. Nobody believes for a minute he is actually up there.

He's got a long term plan and it's going to be a guerrilla war on his terms when he picks and chooses when to engage and then run and hide. Maximize the terror against the cops and keep pushing his rant for the LAPD to come clean about his "story". This is not a guy who's going to force a confrontation to go out in a blaze of glory, guns blazing against an army of cops. Just my humble opinion.
Old 02-08-2013, 21:03   #88
Dalton Wayne
CLM Number 239
Epic mustache

Send a message via MSN to Dalton Wayne Send a message via Skype™ to Dalton Wayne
I feel this is going to be long and drawn out, PRAYERS to all LEO'S out there...
Old 02-08-2013, 21:10   #89
blueiron

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawman800 View Post
That whole Big Bear thing... just a distraction.
Any Sheriff who uses an umbrella is a huge metro distraction...

He might as well have burned his POST man card with that press conference.
Old 02-08-2013, 21:15   #90
WarCry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalton Wayne View Post
I feel this is going to be long and drawn out, PRAYERS to all LEO'S out there...
Yeah, I heard someone on a news program describe this as becoming a "suicide by mass murder in slow motion." That very concept scares the crap out of me, and I'm 3,000 miles away and NOT a cop or family of a cop.
Old 02-08-2013, 21:25   #91
countrygun

Quote:
That whole Big Bear thing... just a distraction. Nobody believes for a minute he is actually up there.

He's got a long term plan and it's going to be a guerrilla war on his terms when he picks and chooses when to engage and then run and hide. Maximize the terror against the cops and keep pushing his rant for the LAPD to come clean about his "story". This is not a guy who's going to force a confrontation to go out in a blaze of glory, guns blazing against an army of cops. Just my humble opinion.
I agree. I would guess he had another vehicle there and took off. He is going to pop back up when he has the advantage
Old 02-08-2013, 21:30   #92
CAcop

With any luck he died of exposure last night.

Let's hope any brains he had escaped when the crazy moved in.
I wonder if your assessment of "The Wizard of Oz" would sound something like "A teenaged orphan runs away with three psychotic AD/HD patients and a little dog. She kills the first two women she meets." --Sinecure 07/03/2006
Freakin' awsome!! Kickin it old school. Hot sheet on the dash. The report was probably only two sentences. Long live Rencko and Bobbie Hill!--WhiskeyT
Old 02-08-2013, 21:33   #93
indigent
Bamboozled

This will get much much worse before it's over....
Old 02-08-2013, 21:45   #94
m2hmghb

He's had 5 years to plan for this. I am very concerned, and I'm not LEO. Be safe out there everyone.

The M1 Garand rifle is the best battle implement ever devised by man.
Old 02-08-2013, 23:48   #95
JuneyBooney

Quote:

I agree. He knows the routine and does not seem to be wanting to die. Anyone with common sense knows that unless he is in a high spot with access and he has automatic weapons that he can defend himself. Now if he gets in a situation with at least 20 snipers they may get him unless he has high ground. The problem is that he has placed everyone in danger because the leo will get careless because of fear. This also happens in war situations .Hopefully there won't be too much carnage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool songs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool car:
Old 02-09-2013, 06:49   #96
DoogieHowser
Eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAR View Post
Quick update: I'm ok. It's a little hectic. Our Division is fully involved. Since the suspect is still outstanding, I am not at liberty to discuss our involvement. Suffice to say, I'm getting very little sleep. Hope to have more later.
Glad to hear your ok, was praying for you guys.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:38   #97
akapennypincher
Glock-O-Holic

Quote:

Sounds like you were listing to Sean Hannity & Mark Fuhrman yesterday on the radio.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:15   #98
railfancwb

A thousand equivalents loosed around the country under the "cold dead hands" meme would really tie things in knots.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 02-09-2013, 09:18   #99
Morris
CLM Number
Charter Lifetime Member

Quote:

Certified Glock Armorer
Certified M&P Armorer

Say NO! to Washington I-594
Old 02-09-2013, 09:25   #100
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

If I were looking for this guy first thing I do is pull his psych profile.

I would want to know if he is given into impulse or meticulous planner that would drive the way I started looking for him.

If he falls on the side of strategic thinking long term planner they are going to have their hands full he could be anywhere.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Last edited by Mayhem like Me; 02-09-2013 at 09:25..

Closed Thread