Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-08-2013, 12:12   #1
Skyhook

Send a message via Yahoo to Skyhook

The WAR is on and we are full retreat..

http://pjmedia.com/michaelledeen/201...n-and-without/

IRAN- what happens there matters. We may wish it different, but IRAN now is a major player... mostly because of our recent assumption of the 'beaten goat' posture.

"Ahmadinejad is on his way out (presidential elections are slated for June, and he can’t run again), and knows that his enemies will not be kind and gentle once he leaves office, so he’s using his final months to damage as many of them as he can. He can’t attack Khamenei directly (capital punishment awaits even a president for such blasphemy), so he goes after the leader’s factotums, such as the Larijanis, whom Ahmadinejad publicly accused of corruption in recent days."

Last edited by Skyhook; 02-08-2013 at 12:18..
Skyhook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 14:57   #2
JBnTX
JB in Tx

Ahmadinejad will be driving a taxi in NYC by the end of the year.

The next Iranian dictator will have a nuke and will threaten Israel, Europe and the United States.

Obama will do nothing.
JBnTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 15:27   #3
EOS
Pro Liberty

I'd be more worried about Obama than Ahmadenijad, Obama now claims he has the right to kill American citizens. Your getting scared and worked up over propaganda, the same thing happened in 2003, Saddam had all these weapons, was gonna wipe Israel off the map, and the world would end if we didn't invade. Where were those nukes?

Why the American people keep falling for the same BS every time is beyond me.

The real reason the War Hawks have a hard on for Iran is because they are refusing to sell their oil for American dollars, they are selling their oil for gold or other currencies. You are being had folks. Onward march in the war for the petrodollar!
EOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 17:18   #4
Skyhook

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
Ahmadinejad will be driving a taxi in NYC by the end of the year.

The next Iranian dictator will have a nuke and will threaten Israel, Europe and the United States.

Obama will do nothing.
"Obama will do nothing."

Worse than that, he (Obama) will continue enabling and encouraging those jihadists.
Old 02-08-2013, 17:29   #5
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyOfTheState View Post
I'd be more worried about Obama than Ahmadenijad, Obama now claims he has the right to kill American citizens. Your getting scared and worked up over propaganda, the same thing happened in 2003, Saddam had all these weapons, was gonna wipe Israel off the map, and the world would end if we didn't invade. Where were those nukes?

Why the American people keep falling for the same BS every time is beyond me.

The real reason the War Hawks have a hard on for Iran is because they are refusing to sell their oil for American dollars, they are selling their oil for gold or other currencies. You are being had folks. Onward march in the war for the petrodollar!
With all the troops, Federal LEOs, various intelligence people under his control you are really worried, that if he wanted to take someone out for his own purposes, he would want to make sure he had legal path to do it with something as spectacular as a drone strike? If he could find people that would be willing to operate drones on their fellow citizens, I am pretty sure he could find people to do the job in much lower profile manner.

check your six frequently if you are that worried.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 17:32   #6
rhikdavis
U.S. Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to rhikdavis Send a message via Skype™ to rhikdavis
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
With all the troops, Federal LEOs, various intelligence people under his control you are really worried, that if he wanted to take someone out for his own purposes, he would want to make sure he had legal path to do it with something as spectacular as a drone strike? If he could find people that would be willing to operate drones on their fellow citizens, I am pretty sure he could find people to do the job in much lower profile manner.

No ****. There are much easier ways to make you 'disappear' should the need arise.

So ya'll better stop badmouthing the prez up in here.
Old 02-08-2013, 18:06   #7
Skyhook

Quote:

Sure, Obama could just suicide out butts... Why am I now suddenly thinking of another Democrat president..
Old 02-08-2013, 18:14   #8
DonGlock26

We've got President Present leading us. What could go wrong.
“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
DonGlock26 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 20:21   #9
EOS
Pro Liberty

It's funny how Obama is public enemy number one on GTPI until he claims the government has the authority to assasinate Americans, then all the conservatives flock in to his defense.

The man who you've cursed for 5 years as the ultimate plague to this country, who is trying to take our firearms, now says he can kill you if he thinks you are a terrorist, given that DHS expanded the definition of terrorist to include basically anyone in America who isn't living on an EBT card, I'd say we have a reason to be outraged.

But you conservatives are so egotistically invested in the middle eastern wars, that you can't see past your warped view of the war on
terror to understand that the potential for this power to be abused is grossly evident. Let alone the fact that it is utterly unconstitutional.

So apparently you guys will defend the COTUS until it stands in the way of your own political agendas, I know some gun grabbers who you have a lot in common with.

Last edited by EOS; 02-08-2013 at 20:23..
Old 02-08-2013, 20:22   #10
Slug71

Good.

Iran is not a threat to us at the moment and we don't have money to get into another war.
Bull Dawgs Club #571
Rimfire Club #571
Slug71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 20:31   #11
JBnTX
JB in Tx

Quote:

It's funny how Obama is public enemy number one on GTPI until he claims the government has the authority to assasinate Americans, then all the conservatives flock in to his defense.

Nobody is defending Obama.
Old 02-08-2013, 20:37   #12
EOS
Pro Liberty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
Nobody is defending Obama.
Ok.........................what would call trying to justify his claim that assasinating Americans without due process, as the COTUS prohibits, is totally legal?

Defending his decisons and policies is kind of on the same level, I think your splitting hairs here.
Old 02-08-2013, 22:32   #13
FLIPPER 348
Happy Member

I happily defend the President. A 300% rise on drone attacks over GW killing tangos is a good thing.
FLIPPER 348 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 23:02   #14
frank4570
Feral human

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIPPER 348 View Post
I happily defend the President. A 300% rise on drone attacks over GW killing tangos is a good thing.
He thinks you are too freakin stupid to have rights.

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
frank4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 23:07   #15
EOS
Pro Liberty

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank4570 View Post
He thinks you are too freakin stupid to have rights.
Sadly, most of the folks on GTPI are proving him right.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:24   #16
hogship
It's MY Island

Drone strikes on Americans.......

deleted
Visit my Vietnam photo album, 1968-69 click on link

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by hogship; 02-09-2013 at 01:26..
hogship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:04   #17
pugman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slug71 View Post
Good.

Iran is not a threat to us at the moment and we don't have money to get into another war.
"That's the *****in part about it....it don't matter...if you can't afford it...****** finance it...."

The following clip contains possibly offense language and should be not viewed by posters under the age of 17

Old 02-09-2013, 08:05   #18
JBnTX
JB in Tx

Quote:

Ok.........................what would call trying to justify his claim that assasinating Americans without due process, as the COTUS prohibits, is totally legal?
I'd call it a fantasy, dreamed up by paranoid anti-government wackos who would be saying the same thing no matter who the president was.
It has nothing to do with Obama.

Your statement of "assasinating Americans without due process" is misleading and designed to make it look like the government is making plans to kill innocent Americans, and that we're all at risk.

Nothing is further from the truth.

Last edited by JBnTX; 02-09-2013 at 08:07..
Old 02-09-2013, 08:33   #19
G17Jake

Quote:

I am not saying the feds are going to start using drones to take people out as they drive down the interstate or are barbequing in their back yard, but the fed does have a history of behaving stupidly?

David Koresh
Quote:
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n.../koresh/9.html

By the end of that shocking day, 80 people were found dead, 23 of them children under 17
The burning building was quite the sight to see, knowing it was occupied by so many people.

side note: 23 kids killed by federal government... did we have nonstop questioning of why the federal law enforcement needs military style weapons?
G17Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:02   #20
Slug71

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugman View Post
"That's the *****in part about it....it don't matter...if you can't afford it...****** finance it...."

The following clip contains possibly offense language and should be not viewed by posters under the age of 17

Ruthless People Judge Reinhold selling stero speakers to metalhead - YouTube
Yeh finance it like everything else right. :rolleyes:

They are NOT a direct threat to us! You guys wanting to wipe everyone from the face of the earth because we can is ridiculous . Exactly why we have people that hate us!

Republicans want to spend on defense(when we are already well capable and can afford cuts) and cut welfare.

Democrats want to spend on welfare and cut defense.

Both exactly the same when it comes to spending and big government..
Just a different way of doing it.
Bull Dawgs Club #571
Rimfire Club #571

Last edited by Slug71; 02-09-2013 at 12:19..
Slug71 is online now   Reply With Quote