Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-08-2013, 12:16   #1
snerd

Dereliction of Duty:

Obama Did Nothing to Save American Lives in Benghazi --and Lied About It
Quote:
Nothing. That is what President Barack Obama did on the night of September 11, 2012, as terrorists attacked the U.S. consulate in Benghazi and killed four Americans, among them Ambassador Christopher Stevens. President Obama’s inaction was revealed in testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on Thursday by outgoing Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta and Joint Chiefs of Staff General Martin Dempsey.

Under direct questioning by Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH), Panetta admitted that he had no communication with President Obama after their “pre-scheduled” meeting at 5:00 p.m. EDT. The attack on the consulate had already been under way for 90 minutes at that time. Neither the president nor anyone else from the White House called afterwards to check what was happening; the Commander-in-Chief had left it “up to us,” said Panetta.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...-Lied-About-It

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
snerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 16:40   #2
DonGlock26

President Present wasn't even present.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:18   #3
walt cowan

just more treason that members of both houses refuse to deal with.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:04   #4
G17Jake

I question where Obama's allegiance lies.

Did Obama remove himself from the situation and sacrifice American lives because his allegiance is with the rioters?
G17Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:22   #5
DonGlock26

Quote:
Originally Posted by G17Jake View Post

Did Obama remove himself from the situation and sacrifice American lives because his allegiance is with the rioters?
Clearly, he did not want to scramble F-16's to help them. Panetta claimed they were surprised a second time that night by the second attack on the annex. This administration is criminally incompetent at best.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:23   #6
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonGlock26 View Post
President Present wasn't even present.
Remember when he had Bill Clinton take over his press conference? He exhibited the same behavior with this, passing the buck.
Ruble Noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:37   #7
G17Jake

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonGlock26 View Post
Clearly, he did not want to scramble F-16's to help them. Panetta claimed they were surprised a second time that night by the second attack on the annex. This administration is criminally incompetent at best.
That's the way it looks to me.
G17Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:57   #8
DOC44

Criminals.

Doc44
Old 02-09-2013, 10:47   #9
Big Mad Dawg

He is a full time campaigner with an evil agenda, sadly the loss of the death of Americans is part of that agenda.

Why so serious

If you don’t have any horses you must saddle your dogs - Dr. Saad
Big Mad Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:40   #10
HarleyGuy

Just imagine how differently the "Press" would have handled this if had happened when "W" was President!

This is an outrage and the families of the 4 dead Americans deserve an explanation, and I believe at least an apology for the way these folks were abandoned and left to die.

I've always wanted to hear someone ask two questions of this Administration:

1. Who was it that made the decision NOT to send aid to the two Navy Seals who were engaged in battle with the terrorists, for nearly 8 hours?

2. Why were these guys "painting a target" with their lasers (and giving the positions to the terrorists) if they didn't know, or at least think that a laser-guided missle strike was promised?

A very sad story....may they R.I.P.
HarleyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:53   #11
marchboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by G17Jake View Post

Clearly obama was siding with his buddies, the muslims. He supports them all the time. The welfare of the U.S. means nothing to this POS president.

Here we have an act of war against the U.S. and he does NOTHING. Doesn't even keep in touch with the DOD and CIA to see what's going on! This should be good grounds for impeachment, at the least. But the Republicans will stand by and do nothing, as usual.
The obama administration and the democrat party...the ultimate in domestic corruption and dedicated to the destruction of the United States.
marchboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 15:02   #12
DOC44

Quote:
Originally Posted by marchboom View Post
Clearly obama was siding with his buddies, the muslims. He supports them all the time. The welfare of the U.S. means nothing to this POS president.

Here we have an act of war against the U.S. and he does NOTHING. Doesn't even keep in touch with the DOD and CIA to see what's going on! This should be good grounds for impeachment, at the least. But the Republicans will stand by and do nothing, as usual.
TIME

Doc44
Old 02-09-2013, 15:42   #13
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Looks like a masterful political ploy, they ridiculed and defamed anyone that brought up questions, they pushed it off till after the election. Who cares now?
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 16:03   #14
ked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
Looks like a masterful political ploy, they ridiculed and defamed anyone that brought up questions, they pushed it off till after the election. Who cares now?
i am sure the families of the dead still care. i am hoping alot of American still care.

i don't doubt for a second that you believe this, also.

ked
Old 02-10-2013, 09:35   #15
marchboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
Seems like the only thing low information voters care about is who Kim Kardashion is dating and who won on American Idol. It is this group of idiots we can thank for another term of king obama.
The obama administration and the democrat party...the ultimate in domestic corruption and dedicated to the destruction of the United States.
marchboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 13:41   #16
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ked View Post
i am sure the families of the dead still care. i am hoping alot of American still care.

i don't doubt for a second that you believe this, also.

ked
I stand corrected. The families and many people that believe government officials should be held accountable for dereliction of duty will ALWAYS care.

My statement was woefully incomplete. The majority of the senate and probably the country do not care enough to get anything significant done about it.

Thanks for the reality check.

Last edited by Cavalry Doc; 02-10-2013 at 13:43..
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 13:58   #17
IvanVic

Quote:
Originally Posted by marchboom View Post
Seems like the only thing low information voters care about is who Kim Kardashion is dating and who won on American Idol. It is this group of idiots we can thank for another term of king obama.
You ARE the low information voter, you just happen to be on the good side. Benghazi was obviously a colossal screw up by Obama and his team, one that they tried to cover up and one that resulted in the death of patriots. But to say that they were siding with terrorists and wanted Americans to die just makes you look like a moron.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
IvanVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 13:58   #18
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.

How can he be derelict,he has no compass.'08.

If you look like food,You will be eaten.

Rip Chad.You will be missed.
kirgi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 14:02   #19
jakebrake
cracker

ok, now...does anyone think this is going to go anywhere?

if you do, you need to sit down, and have a cup of coffee.

if you realize it won't, same way fast and furious never will, congrats. you've come to realize the same thing i have. obozo has not done a blessed thing in office yet. nor will he. he has been propped up as a hero to the stupid. nothing more.
Old 02-10-2013, 15:37   #20
nursetim

Any POTUS that failed to secure our borders when they knew they were a weakness should be held accountable, not just our current ruler.
nursetim is offline   Reply With Quote