SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-09-2013, 10:56   #1
DonGlock26

Danish anti-Islam writer, 70, narrowly survives doorstep assassination atte

Quote:

'The bullet flew past my ear': Danish anti-Islam writer, 70, narrowly survives doorstep assassination attempt

Gunman rang doorbell of Lars Hedegaard's apartment in Copenhagen
Fired a bullet that narrowly missed the 70-year-old's head
Would-be assassin fled after Mr Hedegaard punched him in the face
Police searching for 'foreign' man aged between 20 and 25

By Kerry Mcdermott

PUBLISHED: 14:09 EST, 5 February 2013 |

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#axzz2KDhHjEVU

Videos:

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/s.../2152247157001

Mr. Hedegaard is interviewed about the assassination attempt at above link.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/2147304173001

Original report.

Europeans are in a battle for their way of life. Islamists will not accept western dissent and freedom of speech or the press. They will kill westerners who speak out against them or the multicultural progressive establishment. Thank God, this man had the sense of how to deal with an Islamist.

You probably didn't hear about this. There is a near total liberal media blackout. They have given up on all attempts to appear objective.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:10   #2
Comrade Bork

Islam has been at war with the entire non- Islamic world ever since Mohammed invented it 1,400 years ago to rationalize his sorry existence as caravan raider and pedophile.

Last edited by Comrade Bork; 02-09-2013 at 11:12..
Comrade Bork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:04   #3
DonGlock26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Bork View Post
Islam has been at war with the entire non- Islamic world ever since Mohammed invented it 1,400 years ago to rationalize his sorry existence as caravan raider and pedophile.
I can't argue with that.

The Islamic bloodletting in India was especially horrific.

Last edited by DonGlock26; 02-09-2013 at 12:04..
DonGlock26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 15:38   #4
G26S239
NRA Patron

Quote:
Old 02-09-2013, 15:45   #5
Comrade Bork

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonGlock26 View Post
I can't argue with that.

The Islamic bloodletting in India was especially horrific.
I do not consider Islam to be a religion.

I believe it to first be an expansionist, hostile Theocratic, despotic, governmental system that only calls itself a "religion" in order to garner the privileges and immunities extended to religions.

As such, I think it should be classed with fascism, nazism, communism, and other such hostile creeds and treated accordingly,

And not "respected".

Last edited by Comrade Bork; 02-12-2013 at 15:04..
Comrade Bork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 16:04   #6
LASTRESORT20
LongTerm-Guy

"Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace"

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
LASTRESORT20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:01   #7
FriarTuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonGlock26 View Post
...Europeans are in a battle for their way of life. Islamists will not accept western dissent and freedom of speech or the press. They will kill westerners who speak out against them...Thank God, this man had the sense of how to deal with an Islamist.

You probably didn't hear about this. There is a near total liberal media blackout. They have given up on all attempts to appear objective.
It's disgustingly treasonous how our MSM have blacked-out this story. Goebbels would be proud of them.

I went to Southnarc's website (he's a veteran law enforcement officer and highly skilled martial artist, according to the most recent 'Personal and Home Defense' magazine), shivworks.com, and noticed what he said about criminals' (and jihadists are just one more type of criminal) ways (I've added my own comments -Southnarc didn't say all of this):

-they'll use surprise (such as an ambush. So try to be aware)
-they'll use a ruse (as in this case where they pretended to be delivering a parcel to Lars from the Post Office. If he looks like he might be a Muslim, have a higher-than-usual index of suspicion)
-they'll use a weapon (Denmark, as Obama wants the US to be too, tends to disallow citizens to have firearms. Of course, that doesn't stop the criminals and jihadists, as this case, and the case of Theo van Gogh in the Netherlands, proved. Thank God Lars has so much courage, and is okay)
-they'll use strength of numbers (the first report I saw of this said there was a second Muslim there too. That would be expected)

A good book is Geert Wilders', "Marked For Death: Islam's War Against the West and Me". He is a Dutch Member of Parliament and champion of free speech, who has to live under 24hr police protection because he dared to speak the truth about Islam in public. We should get the Muslim usurper out of our White House post haste and replace him with a good guy like Geert Wilders.
FriarTuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 20:41   #8
DonGlock26

Quote:
I do not consider Islam to be a religion.

I believe it to first be an expansionist, hostile Theocratic, despotic, governmental system that only calls itself a "religion" in order to garner the privileges and immunities extended to religions.

As such, I think it should be classed with fascism, nazism, communism, and other such hostile creeds and treated accordingly,

And not "respected".

You bring up an excellent point. Islam has a religious veneer, but underneath is a political/legal system for a predatory , expansionist despotism.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:01   #9
FriarTuck

Muslims tried to do to Lars Hedegaard what they did to Pim Fortuyn and Theo Van Gogh, but, thank God, they failed...this time.

Pim Fortuyn might have appealed to many leftists: he was a sociologist, university professor, open homosexual, magazine columnist, and former member of the Dutch Labor Party. But he had some good ideas nonetheless; he criticized multiculturalism, the Dutch welfare state, and the "backward culture" of Islam. He advocated halting immigration. He warned the "mosques should be seen as front organizations" and that Islam is "the main threat to world peace".

Professor Pim argued for preferential treatment for Christianity; "Christian inhabitants of the Netherlands...are morally entitled to more rights than Islamic newcomers, because for centuries Christians have contributed to the development of our country". He wanted to ban Islamic schools but not Christian ones, which he considered beneficial to Dutch society.

And people agreed with him. His party took power from the incumbents because people were getting fed up with Muslim immigrant criminals and leftist apologists for same. But on May 6, 2002, he was shot and killed by a leftist animal rights activist who said he did it to "prevent much harm to vulnerable groups such as Muslims and illegal aliens".
FriarTuck is offline   Reply With Quote