SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 16:12   #21
The Machinist
No Compromise

Despicable, savage animals. A bad tree bears no good fruit. Islam is evil to its rotten core, and will always remain that way.
Old 02-18-2013, 16:17   #22
PocketProtector

Quote:
Originally Posted by English View Post
And they sent Hillary Clinton to Muslim countries with her ankles exposed. They haven't mentioned this but that is probably because they were too embarrassed to admit their reaction.

English
OMG...that's worse than rubbing bacon on their chests.

Not sure what I might do if I saw that....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Last edited by PocketProtector; 02-18-2013 at 16:17..
Old 02-18-2013, 16:27   #23
SPIN2010
Searching ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Machinist View Post
Despicable, savage animals. A bad tree bears no good fruit. Islam is evil to its rotten core, and will always remain that way.
... until it becomes the state sanctioned way of life. Work on your kit today.
Old 02-18-2013, 16:59   #24
teumessian_fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batesmotel View Post
I am sick of the Islamic community making excuses or ignoring this sort of thing.
I'm just sick of the islamic community, period. Jorge Busho, et al, never shoulda allowed them over here.
Old 02-18-2013, 18:15   #25
Paul7
New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Surgeon View Post
Yeah...because that's how our crusading Christian troops are murdering innocent Muslims in cold blood. They wait for a poor dirt farmer in Afghanistan to pick his shovel and they shoot him with a .50 cal just for laughs. I bet you believe that's our serviceman and women favorite pastime: murdering people of a different religion.

Why don't you go all the way and become an Islamic convert, strap some C4 to your chest and blow yourself to pieces? You wouldn't be the first or the last America hating leftist to do it.
It would certainly be an act of public sanitation for GT.
Old 02-18-2013, 20:38   #26
Zombie Surgeon
MODELATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul7 View Post
It would certainly be an act of public sanitation for GT.
If only we would be that lucky...
Old 02-18-2013, 21:08   #27
concretefuzzynuts
Brew Crew

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html
GTDS Member #7
GOTOD Member #757
Snub Club Member #757
NRA Member
Old 02-19-2013, 00:30   #28
Texas357
CLM Number 224
Señor Member

Ok, blaming all muslims for the acts of some is like blaming all gun owners for the crimes of a few. And you should all know better.

I know some Muslims, and they are perfectly good people.
My local Jewish Community Center day care and preschool has more Muslim students than Jewish.

Yes, some people use their religion to try to justify horrible acts. But that isn't the fault of the religion, it is the fault of those people. Those of you trying to stir up hatred are part of the problem.

"I nominate you for President of Texas!" - Dr. Octagon
"I accept your nomination, and thank you for your vote."- Texas357
Old 02-19-2013, 05:53   #29
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
Idiot. He should know you have to wait for the guys to pick up a shovel or other vaguely gun looking object and then shoot them from a distance with something powerful enough to separate the body parts. That's how you get away with killing people of a different religion.
You truly hate everything about your country.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy
Proverbs 21:31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but victory is of the LORD.

"I refuse to tip-toe through life only to arrive at death safely."
Old 02-19-2013, 05:57   #30
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas357 View Post
Ok, blaming all muslims for the acts of some is like blaming all gun owners for the crimes of a few. And you should all know better.

I agree with this.

My local Jewish Community Center day care and preschool has more Muslim students than Jewish.

Yes, some people use their religion to try to justify horrible acts. But that isn't the fault of the religion, it is the fault of those people. Those of you trying to stir up hatred are part of the problem.

Islam is the problem, just read the Koran sometime.
As long as Islam requires what it does of its believers it will be a problem.

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy
Proverbs 21:31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but victory is of the LORD.

"I refuse to tip-toe through life only to arrive at death safely."

Last edited by happyguy; 02-19-2013 at 06:13..
Old 02-19-2013, 09:46   #31
Paul7
New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas357 View Post

Straw man, nobody here is blaming all Muslims. I'm sure in WWII there were good Germans but that doesn't mean Nazism wasn't a problem. Not all Muslims are terrorists but almost all terrorists are Muslim. Stating facts isn't stirring up hatred, you need to take the PC blinders off.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:29   #32
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy View Post

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy
Hate is a pretty strong word. Christians and Muslims will always portray each other as the bad guy and I really don't give a flip. Actually I don't really think much about all this crap until I come here. For the most part your username fits me probably better than it fits you. I sit and work at home for 10 hours a day and GT is just one of the many sites that I keep open to visit while the machines are running or some metal is cooling. Yep, I don't really care as much as you seem to think I do.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:43   #33
G26S239
NRA Patron

Quote:
Hate is a pretty strong word. Christians and Muslims will always portray each other as the bad guy and I really don't give a flip. Actually I don't really think much about all this crap until I come here. For the most part your username fits me probably better than it fits you. I sit and work at home for 10 hours a day and GT is just one of the many sites that I keep open to visit while the machines are running or some metal is cooling. Yep, I don't really care as much as you seem to think I do.
So Muslim mass murders in train stations, tourist resorts, people gathering together to watch FIFA matches in Uganda etc just went over your head until Jan 2012?

Can you name a predominately christian country where this kind of criminal prosecution and sentence would be carried out? Yep all the same.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:43   #34
JFrame

Quote:
Originally Posted by English View Post
And they sent Hillary Clinton to Muslim countries with her ankles exposed. They haven't mentioned this but that is probably because they were too embarrassed to admit their reaction.

English
I don't know about the Muslims -- but I certainly found that comment, uhm, offensive...

--
Old 02-19-2013, 11:37   #35
Zombie Surgeon
MODELATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy View Post

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy
Why do you think during the Cold War the KGB / GRU always recruited its moles, its agents of influence and its terrorists exclusively from the representatives of the left?

Why do you think Al-Quaeda, Hamas, the Islamic Brotherhood and other Islamofascist organizations are recruiting white terrorists exclusively from left-wingers? Every single non-Middle Eastern terrorist arrested by the FBI (or on the FBI's most wanted terrorist list) is a white person that used to be a left winger before converting to Islam.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:39   #36
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by G26S239 View Post
So Muslim mass murders in train stations, tourist resorts, people gathering together to watch FIFA matches in Uganda etc just went over your head until Jan 2012?

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSSAfBsPzsI
Can you name a predominately christian country where this kind of criminal prosecution and sentence would be carried out? Yep all the same.
Where did I say they were all the same? You can find plenty of posts from me basically saying, "screw Christianity, but especially screw Islam." I don't care which turd stinks the least. I don't want anything to do with any of them.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:53   #37
Zombie Surgeon
MODELATOR

Quote:
Where did I say they were all the same? You can find plenty of posts from me basically saying, "screw Christianity, but especially screw Islam." I don't care which turd stinks the least. I don't want anything to do with any of them.
All you have to do in order to convert to Islam is to say aloud the following words in Arabic:

"Ash-hadu an la ilaha ill Allah." (I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah.) "Wa ash-hadu ann Muhammad an-rasullulallah." (And I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.)"

You already hate America and our military service members. Conversion to Islam is but a small step and it has its perks.
Just think about it: if you enter in an argument with somebody you can always pull the "you are islamophobic" card out of your sleeve. Islamophobic is the new racist - it always wins the arguments by default.
Of course you can take it a step further and join a terrorist organization after a while. You wouldn't be neither the first or the last left winger to do that.

Last edited by Zombie Surgeon; 02-19-2013 at 11:54..
Old 02-19-2013, 12:04   #38
G26S239
NRA Patron

Quote:
In your first post in this thread you attribute religious motivation to the US - I won't say our - military using high tech weaponry to kill AQ et al. Ooops! I meant to say whenever US military use high tech weapons to lay in wait and gleefully blow away a farmer as he picks up a shovel or hoe. Because that is the proper way to kill people and get away with it because they are not the same religion.
Quote:
Idiot. He should know you have to wait for the guys to pick up a shovel or other vaguely gun looking object and then shoot them from a distance with something powerful enough to separate the body parts. That's how you get away with killing people of a different religion.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:04   #39
Paul7
New Guy

The link between radical Islam and the left, as we see on GT:

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/v...ory.asp?id=291
Old 02-19-2013, 12:07   #40
G26S239
NRA Patron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul7 View Post
The link between radical Islam and the left, as we see on GT:

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/v...ory.asp?id=291