GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-24-2013, 12:00   #1
ked

WTF! Military warns Soldiers not to.....

Support or Participate with Christians or Tea Party groups. Or they will be SUBJECT TO PUNISHMENT under the the Military Code of Conduct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...terror-threat/

Seriously!? soon, it will :"Be On Cuz"

ked

Last edited by ked; 10-24-2013 at 12:07..
ked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:04   #2
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

So it begins.
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:04   #3
snerd

Members of Congress, and now military leaders, calling citizens domestic terrorists. Got preps?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
snerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:17   #4
IceAxe

From their point of view as emerging tyrants, they're right.
IceAxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:48   #5
JBnTX
Texas

Somehow I think that article is not true.
JBnTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 13:26   #6
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Not the first time this has been reported as happening. This report is from back in April.

http://townhall.com/columnists/todds...emism-n1559433

Quote:
Army spokesman George Wright told Fox News that the briefing happened last year and is just now coming to light.

This was an “isolated incident not condoned by the Dept. of the Army,” he said.
Not that isolated, apparently.

Last edited by series1811; 10-24-2013 at 13:26..
series1811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 14:53   #7
Spymaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
Somehow I think that article is not true.
Come again? FNC is what, just lying about it? Do you have any idea what kind of creatures are calling the shots in this nation?

This comes directly from the commander & chief, and those that are attracted to his vicious hatred of traditional American life.
Spymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 15:01   #8
pipedreams

To many of these cases to not have some truth in there somewhere.

Quote:
Two weeks ago, several dozen active duty troops at Camp Shelby in Mississippi, were told the American Family Association, a well-respected Christian ministry, should be classified as a domestic hate group because it advocates for traditional family values.
Again, the military called it an isolated incident with a trainer using material that was not sanctioned by the military.

Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.
pipedreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 15:07   #9
barbedwiresmile
Unreconstructed

Quote:
Originally Posted by article
“Far from mere ‘isolated incidents,’ as the Army has dismissed previous occurrences, this latest incident demonstrates a pattern and practice of Army briefings identifying mainstream religions, such as Evangelical Christianity, Judaism, and Catholicism, as examples of ‘religious extremism’ similar to Al Qaeda, Hamas and the Ku Klux Klan,” he told me.
LoL. Lies within lies. How does one separate the popular lies from the unpopular lies? And can we be outraged at the unpopular lies while going along with the popular lies? Gotta drag out the ole boogeyman.

Por La Raza todo, Fuera de La Raza nada

Last edited by barbedwiresmile; 10-24-2013 at 15:07..
barbedwiresmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 15:34   #10
Deployment Solu
Kydex Crafter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Fist View Post
So it begins.
And so shall it END!!!!!

The world needs less victims and more victors!!!!!
Deployment Solu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 15:48   #11
walt cowan

Once underground and out of sight...
Old 10-24-2013, 15:53   #12
Gundude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spymaster View Post
Come again? FNC is what, just lying about it?
The fact that the article title is worded as a question, and that it's in the opinion section, should be your first two hints.
Gundude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 16:34   #13
professorpinki
Bumbling idjit

Right, because the words of a handful of people who are part of a multi-million person organization, when taken out of context, are representative of the actual vision of an organization.
professorpinki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 16:53   #14
Spymaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundude View Post
The fact that the article title is worded as a question, and that it's in the opinion section, should be your first two hints.
Are you this obtuse by birth, or did you have to work at it? FNC included elements of this story in its primetime news broadcast with Brett Baer this evening.

So, unless you can offer a good measure of substantive refutation, you are just another leftist goofball publically making love to intolerance....
Old 10-24-2013, 17:41   #15
nmk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundude View Post
nmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 18:17   #16
Superchud1

Todd Starnes has a history of taking a minor detail, twisting it, only reporting the parts he wants and blowing it totally out of proportion. Odds are that they were briefed to not attend rallies in uniform, and he twisted in into "help! help! I'm being repressed!!"
Old 10-24-2013, 18:38   #17
Spymaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchud1 View Post
Todd Starnes has a history of taking a minor detail, twisting it, only reporting the parts he wants and blowing it totally out of proportion. Odds are that they were briefed to not attend rallies in uniform, and he twisted in into "help! help! I'm being repressed!!"
Cites? I imagine that if the op was centered around the Army instructing homosexual deviants to shut up about their sexual deviancy you'd be here singing the praises of Mr. Starnes journalistic integrity....
Old 10-24-2013, 18:56   #18
professorpinki
Bumbling idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spymaster View Post
Are you this obtuse by birth, or did you have to work at it? FNC included elements of this story in its primetime news broadcast with Brett Baer this evening.

So, unless you can offer a good measure of substantive refutation, you are just another leftist goofball publically making love to intolerance....
Just because someone reports it or gives it credence doesn't make it so.

After McVeigh, people were reporting it as an Islamic-terrorist bombing.

Here's an example of something being covered with higher precedence than was given in real life, with Iran at the centerpiece: http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/09...lumbia-speech/

To which part do you really think Ahmedina-nutjob gave more attention? Which part was the focal point of his speech? I'd stand to say that it was centered around Iran's nuclear ambitions, which are central to how Iranians see themselves, including the ones who truly only want it for peaceful purposes and want nothing more than a return to a state similar to that which existed there prior to 1979.
Old 10-24-2013, 19:45   #19
Laslo

When my grandpa who fought in WW2, passed away I was the only family member interested in his service medals and flag. Looking through his WW2 documents, I found an envelope titled Kit of Religious Materials for a Protestant Service Man. In this small envelope are four small books, Think On These Things, The Service Book of Scripture Prayer and Hymns, New Battlegrounds, The Link. These are all Christian reading materials.

I have recently picked up a book titled, Samuel Adams -A Life- by Ira Stoll. The connection here is FREEDOM. Samuel Adams, signed the Declaration of Independence, that freed our country from the British. The envelope of four books I have were given to my grandpa, who served over seas fighting in the Second World War.

I will never deny my faith, bring on the battle.
Old 10-24-2013, 21:18   #20
professorpinki
Bumbling idjit

That's cute.

I received a similar set in basic training...