SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-26-2013, 21:08   #26
ArtyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guss View Post
If it keeps happening in bars, the bar can lose its license.
LOL... OK. Well, you have a to have priorities.
Old 10-26-2013, 21:09   #27
happyguy
Na Ben Don Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtyGuy View Post
People get beaten in bars for wearing the wrong sports team shirt, hat, etc. Why is this an issue?
No issue. Muslims beating non-Muslims in Western countries for violating Sharia law. Nope...nothing to see here...move along everyone.

Regards,
Happyguy
Old 10-26-2013, 21:31   #28
ArtyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy View Post
No issue. Muslims beating non-Muslims in Western countries for violating Sharia law. Nope...nothing to see here...move along everyone.

Regards,
Happyguy
Shooting a fellow Christian because they root for the wrong team. Nope....nothing to see here.....move along.

And I thought religion had higher standards than a sports team. My bad.
Old 10-26-2013, 21:36   #29
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Shooting a fellow Christian because they root for the wrong team. Nope....nothing to see here.....move along.

And I thought religion had higher standards than a sports team. My bad.
The difference in your example seems to be that (a) shooting somebody over a sports team isn't based on trying to enforce religious rules and (b) I haven't seen an article about a shooting like that where the shooter was known to be religious. I can come up with real-life examples to support your point, but that isn't one.
Old 10-26-2013, 21:39   #30
ArtyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
The difference in your example seems to be that (a) shooting somebody over a sports team isn't based on trying to enforce religious rules and (b) I haven't seen an article about a shooting like that where the shooter was known to be religious. I can come up with real-life examples to support your point, but that isn't one.
No.. It's trying to enforce what team you should like.
Old 10-27-2013, 00:29   #31
johnson8861
Daddo Chomper

Let the Manchester United play against an arabic team. Soccer hooligans are far worse than the koran thumping, carpet flyers.
Old 10-27-2013, 04:16   #32
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasticOwner View Post
Islam...the religion of peace. Right....
Pieces. You mean the religion of pieces.
Cavalry Doc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:49   #33
fortyofforty
Capt. Hindsight

Quote:
No.. It's trying to enforce what team you should like.
Glad to hear you have no issue with members of one religion trying to impose their religious beliefs on everybody else. Hope you are equally as tolerant of radical Christians trying to do the same. I doubt you are, because liberals have different standards of tolerance, but I could be wrong.
Odumbo: Unpatriotic, Narcissistic Man-Child. Democrat is the Party of Rape, Special Interests, Greed, Slavery, Sloth, Ignorance, Bigotry and Segregation. Click here to save animals! Gun Rights are Civil Rights.
fortyofforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:29   #34
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LASTRESORT20 View Post
~ "Detective Constable Ben Mott said he believed the suspects were local and called upon the Muslim community to identify the men" ~

*This is amazing....Can the "Constable" be that stupid??? Something in the water there???.....Or is it just Liberalism that has `infected` the whole Country....

Yeah, good luck with that, Ben.
Old 10-27-2013, 07:42   #35
DonGlock26

The attack:

Muslim Patrols earlier this year in the UK:

They were warned years ago:

“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”

Last edited by DonGlock26; 10-27-2013 at 07:47..
DonGlock26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:43   #36
ArtyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyofforty View Post
Glad to hear you have no issue with members of one religion trying to impose their religious beliefs on everybody else. Hope you are equally as tolerant of radical Christians trying to do the same. I doubt you are, because liberals have different standards of tolerance, but I could be wrong.
I'm a liberal? That's funny. People do stupid things all the time because of religious beliefs- Christians are no exception. I lived in the Middle East in addition to being deployed there multiple times. Nobody ever tried to convert me to the Muslim religion (I even ordered alcohol in a bar in Qatar). The same can't be said for other religions. I spent two weeks in Utah while I was in college and the attempts to convert me to the Mormon religion were relentless.
Old 10-27-2013, 08:06   #37
happyguy
Na Ben Don Chat

Quote:
I spent two weeks in Utah while I was in college and the attempts to convert me to the Mormon religion were relentless.
You poor dear. How ever did you survive?

Regards,
Happyguy

Last edited by happyguy; 10-27-2013 at 08:07..
happyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 08:28   #38
ArtyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy View Post
You poor dear. How ever did you survive?

Regards,
Happyguy
Deep thoughts, eh?
Old 10-27-2013, 08:31   #39
happyguy
Na Ben Don Chat

Quote:
Deep thoughts, eh?
I'm just grateful you survived. It must have been so unsettling.

Last edited by happyguy; 10-27-2013 at 08:35..
happyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 09:22   #40
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
People get beaten in bars for wearing the wrong sports team shirt, hat, etc. Why is this an issue?
AAAAND, the maximum range of an excuse is zero meters in all directions.

Really?
Cavalry Doc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:49   #41
fortyofforty
Capt. Hindsight

Quote:
Nobody ever tried to convert me to the Muslim religion (I even ordered alcohol in a bar in Qatar). The same can't be said for other religions. I spent two weeks in Utah while I was in college and the attempts to convert me to the Mormon religion were relentless.
Try wearing a cross in Saudi Arabia. Try building a church in Iran. Now we're equating efforts to convince you to convert with head-chopping, torture, stoning, lashing, and imprisonment, as happen in Muslim countries. That's the level of moral equivalency we've achieved? There is no hope of resisting the Islamic invasion. We are weak and they know it.
Odumbo: Unpatriotic, Narcissistic Man-Child. Democrat is the Party of Rape, Special Interests, Greed, Slavery, Sloth, Ignorance, Bigotry and Segregation. Click here to save animals! Gun Rights are Civil Rights.
fortyofforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 11:15   #42
dukeblue91

Seams like they got some good pictures of them on cctv and it shouldn't be too much of a problem finding them.
That is if they really want to find those perpetrators which I highly doubt.

Last edited by dukeblue91; 10-27-2013 at 11:16..
dukeblue91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 11:47   #43
FriarTuck

Quote:
I'm a liberal? That's funny. People do stupid things all the time because of religious beliefs- Christians ...(blah, blah, blah)
Liberals always divert any discussion of Islamic evil to "Christians...blah, blah, blah".

But about your deployment overseas: was it ever Afghanistan?

Are you aware that Muslim Afghan soldiers have often shot Americans in the back over there? That's because Mohammed said to do that kind of thing (jihad). Just the other day, another Afghan soldier suddenly shot a NATO troop, an Australian this time. Happily, he was wearing body armor and survived. And also happily, his fellow soldiers opened fire on the Muslim perp, killing him, quite possibly saving some other good guys.

Liberals favor continued large-scale Muslim immigration into the West, which will guarantee more and more of this kind of thing. Christians don't do this kind of thing.

So, are you a liberal or not? Do you favor continued large-scale Muslim immigration?
FriarTuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 14:10   #44
ArtyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyofforty View Post
Try wearing a cross in Saudi Arabia. Try building a church in Iran. Now we're equating efforts to convince you to convert with head-chopping, torture, stoning, lashing, and imprisonment, as happen in Muslim countries. That's the level of moral equivalency we've achieved? There is no hope of resisting the Islamic invasion. We are weak and they know it.
Funny you mention a cross and Saudi Arabia because I lived in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia as a kid and I wore one. In fact, it was bought at the gold souk. We also bought Christmas decorations. Who'd a thunk??

Last edited by ArtyGuy; 10-27-2013 at 14:10.. Reason: Typo
ArtyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 14:23   #45
ArtyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriarTuck View Post
Liberals always divert any discussion of Islamic evil to "Christians...blah, blah, blah".

But about your deployment overseas: was it ever Afghanistan?

Are you aware that Muslim Afghan soldiers have often shot Americans in the back over there? That's because Mohammed said to do that kind of thing (jihad). Just the other day, another Afghan soldier suddenly shot a NATO troop, an Australian this time. Happily, he was wearing body armor and survived. And also happily, his fellow soldiers opened fire on the Muslim perp, killing him, quite possibly saving some other good guys.

Liberals favor continued large-scale Muslim immigration into the West, which will guarantee more and more of this kind of thing. Christians don't do this kind of thing.

So, are you a liberal or not? Do you favor continued large-scale Muslim immigration?
I have several deployments to Afghanistan. How about you? My MOS is combat arms- I fought alongside Afghan Soldiers and not one of them shot me. I guess I got lucky. Heck, I know a lot of lucky guys now that I think of it. Anyway, I'm guessing PTSD for the average Afghan Soldier has more to do with their killing of NATO troops than their religion (minus the obvious infiltration a by the Taliban). Just as I suspect in the instances Americans killed (murdered) Iraqi and/or Afghan civilians had little to nothing to do with religion. There were other issues at play- namely they were dealing with mental health issues.

Do I favor large scale Muslim immigration? That's pretty funny. How about this- I support legal immigration to our country. I don't give a flip what your religion is. My grandparents, on both sides, immigrated to this country. They were discriminated against because they talked and dressed differently. Probably by people who hold views similar to yours.

Stop being so afraid of a religion. Most people in the US aren't very religious anyway. The chances of 330+ million Americans deciding to gravitate towards Sharia law sits steadily at zero. Some people obviously needs a boogey man.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:12   #46
walt cowan

there's no england anymore.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:51   #47
Atlas
transmogrifier

Quote:
Originally Posted by walt cowan View Post
there's no england anymore.
Ask any British expat..

Uncontrolled, unaccountable government spending + Graduated income-tax = SLAVERY
Atlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:18   #48
callihan_44
INFIDEL

community head choppers coming to a neighborhood near you....get ready
callihan_44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 13:53   #49
happyguy
Na Ben Don Chat

‘We Will Bleed You to Death’: British Jihadis Describe Their Aims for America After Syria Fight

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...r-syria-fight/

Quote:
The British broadcaster further reported that one in 10 foreign fighters in Syria is from Europe and according to Center for the Study of Radicalization at London’s King’s College, most of the British volunteers are in their 20s and are university-educated Muslims.
I guess the excuse that jihadi's are just a bunch of ignorant, uneducated, and underprivileged third world thugs doesn't really hold water.

Regards,
Happyguy