Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-25-2013, 20:52   #1
Pythonman

Obamafraud!

I've quickly come to suspect this whole (un)Affordable Care Act is a fantasy. A fairy tale, a HOAX! Are we really to believe this rollout fiasco was supposed to happen any other way? These Democrats and RINOs know this thing was a turkey from day one with no hope of working. So far someone has pocketed dearly to the tune of roughly $635,000,000 just for springing the hoax onto unsuspecting democrat voters. Now the clowns are going to want more money, more hearings, more committees, more web designers to try to give this steaming road kill of a program something that resembles something workable. The whole govt. shutdown was nothing more than a pre-distraction to this mess. Anything that happens from this day forward in trying to save Obama's crowning achievement is bound worsen the fiasco that is Obamacare IMNSHO!

NRA Member
Big Dawg #1364
G19 G26 G30 G21 All Gen 3!
Pythonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 23:31   #2
Gunnut 45/454

Pythonman
Well I'm glad you finally woke up to this fact. Most of us have been fighting this from day one. Now make sure you vote correctly next time.
Old 10-25-2013, 23:49   #3
OldSchool64
Platinum Membership

What do the following have in common?

Affordable Health Care Act & Patriot Act

Lies, plain as day!
OldSchool64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 05:31   #4
JBnTX
JB in Tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythonman View Post
I've quickly come to suspect this whole (un)Affordable Care Act is a fantasy. A fairy tale, a HOAX! Are we really to believe this rollout fiasco was supposed to happen any other way? These Democrats and RINOs know this thing was a turkey from day one with no hope of working. So far someone has pocketed dearly to the tune of roughly $635,000,000 just for springing the hoax onto unsuspecting democrat voters. Now the clowns are going to want more money, more hearings, more committees, more web designers to try to give this steaming road kill of a program something that resembles something workable. The whole govt. shutdown was nothing more than a pre-distraction to this mess. Anything that happens from this day forward in trying to save Obama's crowning achievement is bound worsen the fiasco that is Obamacare IMNSHO!
Welcome to the party!

Obamacare is just the latest money grabbing scheme to come out of Washington DC. People are lining up to line their pockets with tax payer money. After all, Obama is giving it away.
JBnTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:48   #5
Pythonman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnut 45/454 View Post
Pythonman
Well I'm glad you finally woke up to this fact. Most of us have been fighting this from day one. Now make sure you vote correctly next time.
Well, let's see I voted for Romney last time, McRino the time before and Bush before that. What other choice was there? Seriously, I didn't just figure out Obamacare (and Obama) is a joke, I've just come to the conclusion that I don't think it was ever really intended to be workable. Looking at the cast of characters in charge of actually implementing and running the Obamacare show doesn't instill much convidence either, does it? But, this is what the know nothings voted for, free stuff. Obamacare has about half as much chance of working as a backyard rocket built by the Stooge Brothers (Moe, Larry and Shemp) does of getting to the moon.

NRA Member
Big Dawg #1364
Old 10-26-2013, 06:52   #6
Pythonman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
Welcome to the party!

Obamacare is just the latest money grabbing scheme to come out of Washington DC. People are lining up to line their pockets with tax payer money. After all, Obama is giving it away.
Thanks for the big welcome, I was already here but thanks anyhow. It's funny, people are lining up to line their pockets but, on the other side of the fence, the people that are supposed to be lining up to get fleeced, with glee I might add, can't get past the gate keeper. Only a govt. run beaurocracy could be this disasterous.

NRA Member
Big Dawg #1364