SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-24-2014, 14:35   #1
Genin
Designated Left

Tactical Concealment Cobra Hood with Liberty Tree Tactical garnishing

I wanted to throw up a quick review on the Tactical Concealment R.O.I.D. Cobra Hood I got and the garnishing job Liberty Tree Tactical did on it. I noticed a Youtube search didn't yield many hits so I did a video review since I feel it gives a better overview. Excuse the quality of the review as I don't do video reviews and was using my iPhone.

Tactical Concealment makes a wicked good product and I could not be happier with the design and robust nature of the material they use. You can tell that the hood was designed by people who know what is needed and what is not. As for Liberty Tree, I could not believe that I couldn't find more results on them. I saw some of their ghillies and garnishing in a show your ghillie thread and couldn't believe they weren't more popular. He is an artist with the garnishment. It's coverage is fantastic while not weighing the suit down and allows easy open access for adding natural veg tie offs.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.
Genin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 08:22   #2
Tvov

Good basic review! Have you actually used it in the field?

Regarding that type of ghillie suit that uses string/rope/jute... How do you keep them, well, clean? After a lot of use, especially hunting, wouldn't sticks and leaves get all caught up in it?

Seems like the ghillie suits available with the fake leaves / 3d effect would be easier to maintain.

I'm thinking about this type of suit and similar:

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cloth...3Bcat103951080

Last edited by Tvov; 03-04-2014 at 08:24..
Tvov is offline   Reply With Quote