Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-22-2003, 01:02   #1
MCNETT
Lifetime Membership
Load Developer

Welcome to the 10mm Reloading Forum!!!!

I wanted to be the first to welcome everyone to the newest forum on GT. It has been a long time coming and I am sure it will be worth the effort. Feel free to talk about anything having to do with 10mm loads, chrono data, data, accuracy, etc. 10mm shooters, it is your forum!
-Mike McNett

The following has been added by Tazz10m:

All people looking at the Reloading and 10mm Reloading Forums must read this disclaimer:

Reloading ammunition is inherently a dangerous activity. Please scrutinize all loads, comments, and suggestions provided by all persons posting on these forums. They are individual opinions and not endorsed by GlockTalk or any of its agents or employees.

Please reference manufacturer's reloading data for safety tips and maximum charges. Do not exceed manufacturer's recommended maximum limits. Some firearms may not withstand these loads. No warranties are provided. Consider your firearm and this data in tandem. Use extreme care and caution when working up loads. Use this data at your own risk.

If something happens, you have been warned.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

For the 10mm enthusiast!

Last edited by Tazz10m; 08-26-2003 at 18:28..
MCNETT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 07:50   #2
Eddie C.
CLM Number A
Administrator

Hey congratulations everyone! I think that's great. The Mods on this forum and members lobbied hard to open this forum. I hope you guys enjoy it. I don't own a 10mm yet but if Brooks keeps after me that may change!
Again, good luck!;f
"Weapons are tools of power. In the hands of the state they can be the tools of decency or the tools of oppression, depending on the righteousness of that state. In the hands of criminals they are tools of evil. In the hands of free and decent citizens they are tools of liberty. An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."
- Col. Jeff Cooper

Last edited by Eddie C.; 08-22-2003 at 07:54..
Eddie C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 08:58   #3

YEAH!!!! ;? ;W ;9

Been looking forward to this!
Old 08-22-2003, 09:06   #4
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

What the...??? Did i wake up into a dream??? Is this for real???

Wait! Eddies real.... well, in real life he's real anyway... if i get a response out of him, maybe that will prove this isn't some sort of cruel joke.

Hey Eddie.... repeat after me.... Got to get a 10.... Got to get a 10... Got to get a 10.... Got to get a 10... Got to get a 10.... Got to get a 10... Got to get a 10.... Got to get a 10...

;f

HEY MCNETT!!! WAAAZZZZUUUUP????

WE'RE HERE!!! WE'RE HERE!!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!

...oh wait... this could still be a dream......;P

Find out what all the fuzz is about... seriously... get AGrip!

Brooks W. Speier

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Official AGripô Manufacturer Website

AGripô Installation Video

Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 09:11   #5
Eddie C.
CLM Number A
Administrator

I have this overwhelming urge to fondle a G20 or G29. What could that be about?;P

;f ;f ;f
"Weapons are tools of power. In the hands of the state they can be the tools of decency or the tools of oppression, depending on the righteousness of that state. In the hands of criminals they are tools of evil. In the hands of free and decent citizens they are tools of liberty. An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."
- Col. Jeff Cooper
Eddie C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 09:21   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Eddie C.
I have this overwhelming urge to fondle a G20 or G29. What could that be about?;P

Gotta tell ya, Eddie, I picked up a used G20 (2nd gen adj sights < $450.00) a short while back, and I'm in serious LUV here. So much so that I'm considering getting rid of my G22's.... (that scares me)

Steve
Old 08-22-2003, 09:42   #7
Jumper

Quote:
Originally posted by sjstill
Gotta tell ya, Eddie, I picked up a used G20 (2nd gen adj sights < $450.00) a short while back, and I'm in serious LUV here. So much so that I'm considering getting rid of my G22's.... (that scares me)

Steve
...and so another prostelyte (sp?) has begun the inevitable journey down the path of 10mm enlightenment. Welcome brother ;f
10 Ring Member #661944

You can have my guns when I run out of ammo. Which wont be happening anytime soon.
Jumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 11:37   #8
TScottW99
NRA Life Member

Send a message via Yahoo to TScottW99
Know what ya' mean Eddie.... just left the gun store and was fondling a Glock 20. Now I just need the $$$$$ ;f

- Dale Carnegie
TScottW99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 11:46   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Jumper
...and so another prostelyte (sp?) has begun the inevitable journey down the path of 10mm enlightenment. Welcome brother ;f
I can hear 'Ol Darth's voice in my head now; "Steve, come over to the dark side..."

I don't really hear voices in my head. Honest....

Steve
Old 08-22-2003, 12:04   #10
AC37
SystemicAnomaly

This forum is finally open? Am I still dreaming or awake? ;P
AC37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 12:15   #11
ECVMatt

Glad to see this finally up and running...

good luck and best wishes.

Matt
Old 08-22-2003, 13:33   #12
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Quote:
Originally posted by sjstill
I can hear 'Ol Darth's voice in my head now; "Steve, come over to the dark side..."

I don't really hear voices in my head. Honest....

Steve
Actually, coming over to the 10mm side is not coming over to the dark side... it's really coming over to the Light side... it's everybody else that's in the dark.... ;i

Hear that Eddie? Just a little something for you to consider. We'll leave a Light on for ya. ;f

Find out what all the fuzz is about... seriously... get AGrip!

Brooks W. Speier

Official AGripô Manufacturer Website

AGripô Installation Video

Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 14:42   #13
swampmaster

YIPPIE !!!!!!!!;Y ;Y ;Y This makes me so Happy.

Now if we can get MCNETT to publish a reloading guide just for the 10mm
swampmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 16:23   #14
Mwinter
I'm MilkMan Dan

Hunting....

Singled out, and called to arms to defend what they hold dearest, the number of truly evil people would be small. The number of truly good people, even smaller....those too afraid, too weak or too ill-prepared to fight would be countless.
Mwinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 16:23   #15
AndABeer
Proud pappy

kewl, just received several flavors of VihtaVuori from Powder Valley Inc via UPS, look forward to posting the results here soon

;c

"Dude, ya gotta have stuff that sucks if you want to have stuff that's cool." Butthead
AndABeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 22:38   #16
G7
Mostly Metric

HOOO-WAAAH !!!

;P ;e ;f ;a ETC . . . ETC . . . ETC . . .

GOTTA GET A CHRONOGRAPH . . . GOTTA GET A CHRONOGRAPH . . . GOTTA GET A CHRONOGRAPH . . . GOTTA GET A CHRONOGRAPH . . . GOTTA GET A CHRONOGRAPH . . . GOTTA GET A CHRONOGRAPH . . . GOTTA GET A CHRONOGRAPH . . .
G7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 10:46   #17

Wow! This forum is finally open, I don't beleive it.....

I guess it's finally time I pick up a G29, and all that reloading gear too. Can't be too hard to start out reloading on 10mm and .357sig. ;g

Saw your website Mike, looks great, good luck with the new forum and the new site. Hopefully I can expand my knowledge and enjoyment of firearms even more here.
Member #1001 | 357Sig | Kalashnikov | TechTalk | Lone Star Glockers
SheepDog
0100010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 11:27   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by 0100010
Wow! This forum is finally open, I don't beleive it.....

I guess it's finally time I pick up a G29, and all that reloading gear too. Can't be too hard to start out reloading on 10mm and .357sig. ;g
I'm not an expert reloader by any means, but learning on 357 SIG might be counter-productive - bottlenecks are a pain in the, well, neck. No carbide dies (unless you have $$$), gotta lube every one, etc, etc...

Straight wall pistol (& rifle) cases go a lot faster ;f

My 0.02,

Steve
Old 08-23-2003, 22:21   #19

Quote:
....learning on 357 SIG might be counter-productive....

I know, I know.... ;f Although I do want both a G29, and to eventually start reloading, it is something that I will have to work up to. I will get a G29 one day. Then a while later start out with a reloading setup. On my current budget, it will be a while before I am where I want to be financially, but once I'm there I can treat myself to a new "toy" much more often.

I think it was more the amazement of the new forum opening, than anything else.... ;f
Member #1001 | 357Sig | Kalashnikov | TechTalk | Lone Star Glockers
SheepDog
0100010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 05:59   #20
MakeMineA10mm
Lifetime Membership
300AAC brass

HOLY &#!@

It's open...???? I must've missed a meeting!!!!;f;f;f

Looking for: FBI 100yr, Bell Helo, FOP Lodge1, Kiowa Warrior, SCI, and any new/unknown-to-me commemoratives.
MakeMineA10mm is offline   Reply With Quote