This is a great dish that I started making on my own after Fazolli's took it off the menu. All of the ingredients are approximate, as I just sort of throw it together.
- 2 Spicy Italian sausages, I prefer Johnsonville
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 1 pound shredded mozarella cheese
- 10-12 slices of peperroni, or as much as you'd like to use
- 1 jar of prego meat sauce, or homeade if you prefer
Crumble and brown sausage. Drain and set aside.
Boil spaghetti al dente. Drain.
Preheat oven to 350 F. In a caserole dish, toss together crumbled sausage, spaghetti, and meat sauce. Cover with shredded cheese and peperroni. Bake until cheese is golden brown. Enjoy with a pilsner or red wine.