If you don't have this thing, you should get it. Stop reading this thread and GO GET THIS COOKBOOK----NOW!! ;f
This thing is GREAT! It has some of the best chocolate recipes in it. I am not a chef by any means, but most of these recipes are so simple, even I can make them! My absolute favorite is:
HOT FUDGE PUDDING CAKE!!
1-1/4 cups granulated sugar, divided
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa, divided
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
• 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
• 1-1/4 cups hot water
• Whipped topping
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Combine 3/4 cup granulated sugar, flour, 1/4 cup cocoa, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk, butter and vanilla; beat until smooth.
2. Pour batter into ungreased 9-inch square baking pan. Stir together remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar and remaining 1/4 cup cocoa; sprinkle mixture evenly over batter. Pour hot water over top; do not stir.
3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from oven; let stand 15 minutes. Serve in dessert dishes, spooning sauce from bottom of pan over top. Garnish with whipped topping. About 8 servings.
Special OXCOPS Additions and Corrections:
Screw the whipped cream topping! Get yourself some real vanilla ice cream. Drop yourself a cpouple of scoops of ice cream over your bowlful of pudding cake. Serve the pudding cake HOT!! The ice cream will cool it just enough.