GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-29-2004, 15:10   #1

Show Off Your Scooters

If you have a scooter 49cc or smaller or an electric, show us your stuff. I'll start. The green camo scooter in front is a 49cc. I have had it up to 45 but it gets unstable from there. About a guzillon miles to the gallon. The red one is an electric bike. What a blast. Only 20 MPH but will go 50 miles on a charge, and takes 4 hrs to charge it up. I hook up a wagon to this one and pull the grandkids around. The blue one in the back is my 750-4 that I am rebuilding.
Moto Club
Old 06-29-2004, 20:55   #2
chevrofreak

What brand is that electric one? My dad saw one that looked very similar for sale at Target for $400 and he thought it might be kinda cool.
smoke free since 4:58AM July 29th 2002!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
<-- currently 0 auction(s) running

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
The best IWB holster money can buy!
chevrofreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 08:24   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by chevrofreak
What brand is that electric one? My dad saw one that looked very similar for sale at Target for $400 and he thought it might be kinda cool.
The bike I have is an Electra-Phantom. I got it at Pep-Boys. I saw the one a Target the other day, and it looks the same as mine.It has a different name but is made by the same co. We have to buy an electric bike permit here in Co. only $5.25, You dont need a drivers lic. to drive it but need to be 14 years old to run it on the street. Any more 411 give me a shout.
Old 06-30-2004, 15:45   #4

Here is a pictureMoto Club