GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-21-2004, 20:36   #1
v1ct0r

Jaworski son hurt in Mandaluyong shootout.

THE SON of outgoing Senator Robert Jaworski was injured in a shootout with a rival group of affluent children in a posh subdivision in Mandaluyong City, GMA Network's "Unang Hirit" newscast reported Tuesday.

Ryan Joseph Jaworski suffered gunshot wounds to his legs and glass splinter wounds near his eyes, the Jaworskis' family lawyer Ruben Platon said.

Sixty empty shells from guns of various calibers were recovered from the scene of the shootout on Florida Street in the Wack Wack residential subdivision, the report said.

The young Jaworski was reported to have a long-standing feud with the leader of the rival group, a 14-year-old businessman's son who was not named in the report.

Superintendent Ericson Vasquez, Mandaluyong police chief, said the shooting was sparked by a mobile phone text message.

Platon declined to comment further on the incident until he spoke with Jaworski, who is set to undergo leg surgery.

However, he said the Jaworski family would take appropriate legal.

DAMN....

;g
v1ct0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 20:59   #2
glck17

I guess the guns used were'nt licensed!:(
glck17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 21:07   #3
batangueno
Shock Resist

Is this the same son who also got caught with glocks before?
batangueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 21:55   #4
vega

Even if its licensed, why let a 14 yr old take possession of a firearm?

vega
BOG #005
vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 22:33   #5
ppts799
Daisho

Quote:
Originally posted by batangueno
Is this the same son who also got caught with glocks before?
A son of Sen. Robert Jaworski was wounded Monday night after figuring in a gunfight with a teenager in Wack-Wack, Mandaluyong, police said.

Ryan Jaworski was last reported to be undergoing treatment at Cardinal Santos Medical Center for two gunshot wounds to the leg after allegedly exchanging fire with the 14-year-old son of a businessman.

Over 60 spent ammunition cartridges were recovered from the scene of the gunfight on Florida Street, although police were still trying to determine what types of firearms the protagonists used in the incident.

At least eight cars parked along the road bore bullet holes.

The businessman's family immediately filed a criminal complaint against the younger Jaworski. The businessman's son denied knowing the senator's son.

A lawyer for the Jaworskis, pointing out that it was the senator's son who was wounded, said they would also sue the businessman's son.

Two years ago, the young Jaworski figured in another incident of gunplay in San Juan, although the case did not prosper for some reason.
ppts799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 23:05   #6
batangueno
Shock Resist

Quote:
Originally posted by ppts799
Two years ago, the young Jaworski figured in another incident of gunplay in San Juan, although the case did not prosper for some reason.
Now i remember their reason was they were shooting at rats. ;5
batangueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 23:11   #7
mc_oliver

60 spent shells? Saan kaya pumunta yung mga kasama'ng bala nun? ;Q :(
Old 06-21-2004, 23:51   #8
s.g

Ayaw ko na tumira dyan sa Wack Wack, di maganda..... :(
s.g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 23:59   #9
kerwin

60 spent shells is a lot! Na tamaan ba ang anak ni Jawo? hmmm...good shot sa part ng anak ng businessman. it just goes to show that using your glocks on rats wont give you the shooting skills that you need to survive. Puro pala mga jeproks ang mga na involve. Buti nalang walang namatay. These people give us responsible gun owners a bad name.
kerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 00:42   #10
glck17

I second that kerwin. Pag iinitan nanaman ang mga Progun sa media. But i think its just an isolated case wherein some irresponsible wannabes play with god knows whose FA were used.:( irresponsible gun holders should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!
glck17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 02:09   #11
julianz
toxic master

Quote:
Originally posted by glck17
I second that kerwin. Pag iinitan nanaman ang mga Progun sa media. But i think its just an isolated case wherein some irresponsible wannabes play with god knows whose FA were used.:( irresponsible gun holders should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!
you can say that again.. ill bet maghihigpit lalo sa PTT and PTC or baka iextend ang gun ban (wag naman sana) ;W ;W ;W ;W
julianz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 03:03   #12
doctabako
Gun Aficionado

IIRC that stupid kid not only used glocks in shooting rats, he was also found in possesion of a dressed up M4 Carbine. Serves him right I think, gives us relatively "responsible" gun owners a bad rep. Hope the Anti-gun people don't capitalize on this to once again to suspend PTC's( sayang 11,000). Although a teenager should be accountable for his own actions, his father who seems to condone him judging from the previous incident is partly to blame. :(
Band of Glockers #666
Big Dawg # 1241
Black Rifle Club #666
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
doctabako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 03:24   #13
JuDGe

Send a message via Yahoo to JuDGe
hindi na yata kid ang isang 30yrs old... ;Q
JuDGe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 03:32   #14
doctabako
Gun Aficionado

Quote:
Originally posted by JuDGe
hindi na yata kid ang isang 30yrs old... ;Q
Sorry, didn't know he was that old, thought he was a teen-ager. I stand corrected.;f
Band of Glockers #666
Big Dawg # 1241
Black Rifle Club #666
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Old 06-22-2004, 03:51   #15
v1ct0r

Quote:
Originally posted by julianz
you can say that again.. ill bet maghihigpit lalo sa PTT and PTC or baka iextend ang gun ban (wag naman sana) ;W ;W ;W ;W

sana nga wag naman...

^9
v1ct0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 04:01   #16
flyboy 1
Sir Yes Sir!!

60 SPENT SHELLS?!? They were ******* lucky no innocent bystanders were hit. Bullets out of a gun go a very long way. Imagine if you had your kids playing outside or sleeping in their rooms when they are suddenly hit by an errant round!!

It seems that this incident was a street fight between irresponsible and abusive individuals, who no doubt were emboldened into taunting one another by having firearms in their possession. It is unlikely that one party suddenly attacked the other without provocation, so there is little probability of legitimate self-defense use of firearms in this case. THIS IS THE KIND OF EXAMPLE THE ANTI-GUNNERS WANT TO USE TO CURTAIL THE RIGHTS OF LEGITIMATE GUN OWNERS. Just like the Llamas shooting that resulted in the cancellation of PTC's last year. Apektado na naman tayo lahat.

I cannot imagine what the parents of these stupid kids were thinking when they allowed their obviously "paporma" and "pasikat" kids to take hold of firearms at their pubescent ages. Sooner or later they will end up either getting shot or shooting someone else, often for the most absurd and petty of reasons.

These idiot kids, along with their abusive and power-tripping parents, should be prosecuted and locked-up to teach them a lesson. As the previous years have shown, even if they are people of influence or have connections, media exposure and a couple of spot features will definitely bring down even those considered "high and mighty".

Just my frustrated 2 cents worth. :( ;t ^2

Last edited by flyboy 1; 06-22-2004 at 04:05..
flyboy 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 04:22   #17
doctabako
Gun Aficionado

From the news, Jaworski's lawyer was argueing that it was obviously the 14 year old's fault as it was Jaworski who was hit;P and that they were the victims here. It didn't occur to him that his client was probably a poor shot ;f

Seriously, this news really infuriates me. Just when things were cooling down. Just when PTC's were being issued again...tsk..tsk ..only to be spoiled by these stupid Dumba@#es^9
Band of Glockers #666
Big Dawg # 1241
Black Rifle Club #666
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Old 06-22-2004, 04:27   #18
Alexii
Janeway Forever

Stupid kids. Stupid parents.

Arrogance and irresponsibility launched those sixty bullets to God-knows where all over Wack Wack. There should be a move to add an "o" to the name of the place and rename the place "Wacko" after these low-life, budding-criminal, society's-better-without-them imbeciles.

And these are supposed to be members of the higher echelons of society?! Arrogant bastards.

BOG #13
Alexii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 06:44   #19
jmy
Lifetime Membership
Still Alive

My in-laws live in Corinthian Gardens and according to them that Ryan J. drives his car(With A Sticker Of His Father On It)like he owns the road.Once,he even shot the neighbor's dog.He was about to get sued for it but the father settled the case out of court.If that Jaworski happens to wander in some place in Laguna,I'll have somebody do to him what he did to the neighbor's dog.

jmy
Old 06-22-2004, 07:28   #20
Valor1
Pro Paingiver

The Jaworski kid is the gago among the family. Matagal na iyan sa kayabangan nya. Anyway, the 14 year old kid is also to blame. pero i wouldn't wonder kung si Kid Jaworski nag-umpisa nyan. Now that he's father is out of the Senate, baka kasuhan na yan.
Valor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 08:06   #21
jmy
Lifetime Membership
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally posted by Valor1
The Jaworski kid is the gago among the family. Matagal na iyan sa kayabangan nya. Anyway, the 14 year old kid is also to blame. pero i wouldn't wonder kung si Kid Jaworski nag-umpisa nyan. Now that he's father is out of the Senate, baka kasuhan na yan.

Mayabang din naman ang tatay ni Ryan.My father's first cousin's husband was the godfather or one of them of Jaworski(The Outgoing Senator)when he got married.According to him,when he became popular and rich,he began to forget his roots.Wala raw utang na loob at makasarili.Even some of the players who played with or for him,who are friends of mine(Names Witheld),say the say the same things about him.The guy is a fake.

jmy

Last edited by jmy; 06-22-2004 at 08:09..
jmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 08:15   #22
ogiebb

i used to play ball with him bata pa lang lang puro hangin na yan...even sa gym nya dati sa espana(UST) puro pasikat at display ng glock sa katawan yan, one time may tinutukan pa yan ng baril dahil lang masama daw tumingin....i hope hes not hurt so they can also press charges on him ...:( :( :(
Old 06-22-2004, 08:31   #23
Eye Cutter

60 rds? sh**t... pinaulanan siguro ng glock niya na naka F-SSG at 30 rounder mags. at nag reload pa siguro mga kumag! serves them right!

mga hijo de p**a na mga yan, pumupunta paminsan-minsan sa range. kala mo kung sinong mga hinayupak. lahat naka-sukbit. Nung minsan sinabihan ko yung isang balbas sarado na cold range ang PB, ni hindi alam ibig sabihin. Nang tinuro ni Adong ibig sabihin ng cold range, bigla ba namang binunot sa bewang glock 19 w/ f-ssg, trigger finger in pa! F--ck-=g pieces of sh**ts! Hinawakan ko pa kamay dahil sa harap namin nag-bunot ng baril! Sarap pompyangin sa tenga ala FPJ!

;l
Eye Cutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 08:33   #24
ogiebb

doc and puso mo naka stapler na lang yan.he he he..but i got to second that puro trouble at feeling gangster ang mga hinayupak na yan...
Old 06-22-2004, 08:41   #25
doctabako
Gun Aficionado

I'm sure this won't be the end of this. These types will want to get even, malas na lang kung nakahanap na siya ng katapat. The next headline would probably read "Jaworski son dies in shootout while trying to get even with 14 year old boy".

By giving his child everything he wants and condoning his behaviour, the elder Jaworski may think that he is just being a good father when in truth and in fact he is signing his son's own death warrant.
Band of Glockers #666
Big Dawg # 1241
Black Rifle Club #666
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum