GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-12-2004, 05:28   #1

Sigs and HKs in the Phils..

Which gunstore company carry Sigs and HKs? Nagclose na kasi ang TriMark diba? Is there still dealers for these guns here in the Phils?
Old 07-12-2004, 06:09   #2
jundeleon

Nashe Enterprises had HK and Sig on display.

The Sig 229 was priced at 65k (9mm and 40) while the polymer sig 2340 was selling at around P50k. HK expert and elite were selling at P125K. The standard USP and the P2000 was priced at P55K.

Another firm also had the polymer Sig and the P230/P232, a .380acp similar to the PPK. Cant remember the name of the store though. (Gemini or Secure Arms)

PB Dionisio has HK P7M8s in its Roces branch for around P65k i think.
jundeleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 07:05   #3

I've heard about Nashe's poor customer service. Have they changed? How about Gemini or Secure Arms? Are HK and Sig parts easy to obtain just like Glocks, CZs and 1911s or does it take months before your order comes in?
Old 07-12-2004, 07:53   #4
jundeleon

Nashe indeed has a bad rep in this board.
But personally, I have dealt with Nashe twice and both deals turned out positively. Pero baka exception lang case ko.
I bought a Walther P99 from them in 1999 for almost P30,000. I was able to get the gun after their commitment of three weeks delivery. I still have that gun.
Last year, I bought a USP Tactical 45 from Nashe thru Starfire via bodega transfer (thats what they call it, I think, when a gun dealer buys from another dealer) I got the gun in about three weeks, as promised.
In contrast, the CZ75 i bought from Ultra Systems in 1994 was delivered in two and a half months, or twice the promised waiting time.
I never had any need for after-sales customer service from Nashe as the units I got from them never needed any repair, replacement, etc.
I think the main complaint against them is the pricing. Medyo mataas talaga. The 1911 Kimbers are averaging over P100k.

Mahirap HK parts. Via internet lang mostly. I ordered some parts from CCF for the Tactical ( thread protector and vortex suppressor) recently. The package arrived in about two weeks time.

No experience with Sigs yet.
jundeleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 08:14   #5
Valor1
Pro Paingiver

I think the shop in Shangri-la (named Urban) carries SIGs. There are no HK's coming in (from the two gunstores I spoke with) this year. Most of the inventories are just the old stocks. Nashe has some and I think Advance Weapons or Caliber Trading has some.

There is one store that displayed a Kimber in the gun show. They are selling it for P 40,000 (yup, old stock) against Nashe's P70,000 +. When we got back after an hour (trying to decide) somebody already bought it. Lucky guy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Valor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 08:14   #6
Valor1
Pro Paingiver

I think the shop in Shangri-la (named Urban) carries SIGs. There are no HK's coming in (from the two gunstores I spoke with) this year. Most of the inventories are just the old stocks. Nashe has some and I think Advance Weapons or Caliber Trading has some.

There is one store that displayed a Kimber in the gun show. They are selling it for P 40,000 (yup, old stock) against Nashe's P70,000 +. When we got back after an hour (trying to decide) somebody already bought it. Lucky guy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 07-12-2004, 08:14   #7
Valor1
Pro Paingiver

Old 07-12-2004, 12:01   #8
deenoh

Urban has two Sigs on display although I can't remember the model number.

Like us on

Follow us on
deenoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 18:41   #9
batangueno
Shock Resist

I think Urban have on display the SIG P229 and P2340.
batangueno is offline   Reply With Quote