Home Forums Classifieds GT Store Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups


Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2004, 19:15   #1
NRA Life Member
Ralphumor's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: KY
Posts: 660
old parts/aftermarket

I am in NEED of some HELP!! I have a 1985 GoldWing with an aftermarket windshield. I do NOT know the brand of the windshield. It is made so that I can turn the windshield and let the air flow thru. What allows this to happen is a thingee that lookes like a pill. It has a screw on top and bottom. I went to the local gru here in KY and he tells me that my chances are slim and slimer to find one of those pill thingees. If need be my CRT literate friend will take a pic of and i can post that. Sorry for the lack of info and thanks in advance for ANYHELP!!!
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
Motto club #453
Iron Butt Assoc #25491
NRA Life Member
AMA Member 20 years
Ralphumor is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:07.

GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
GT Store

Users Currently Online: 572
127 Members
445 Guests

Most users ever online: 4,634
Apr 18, 2015 at 3:37