anyone joining this event?
one_eye_kirat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 01:20   #2
mikol

Re: Asean League Championship

Quote:
Originally posted by one_eye_kirat
anyone joining this event?
i think master Allegra will be going there para mang-asar lang.
but if your planning to go, just try to hock-up with cebuboy & the Kamagaong Gun Club Boys.(ok pa sa alright kasama mga yun. )
mikol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 01:36   #3
Allegra

I'll be there squad T wed to watch over a friend so he doesnt shoot his foot off hehe ( where's coach jojo when you need him )
I recognizd , Jun Gino who's also a member of BOGs on the same squad shooting production
Plus the cebuano production shooters

Syet , almost wish kasali ako, Lami bay!!

Are you from Cebu? Bukas pa ba ang Fuel? Musicbox?Abbey sa WF?
It's been awhile
" When I'm eating,that's all I think about / If I'm on the march, I just concentrate on marching / If I have to fight,it will be just as good a day to die as any other / If you can concentrate always on the present,you'll be a happy man "
- the Camel Driver
Allegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 03:56   #4
mikol

Quote:
Originally posted by Allegra
I'll be there squad T wed to watch over a friend so he doesnt shoot his foot off hehe ( where's coach jojo when you need him )
I recognizd , Jun Gino who's also a member of BOGs on the same squad shooting production
Plus the cebuano production shooters

Syet , almost wish kasali ako, Lami bay!!

Are you from Cebu? Bukas pa ba ang Fuel? Musicbox?Abbey sa WF?
It's been awhile
yup i'm from cebu master A.
Sorry wala na ako update kung bukas paba yang mga yan sa WF.
Last na punta ko kasi diyan is when Sheryn Regis guested the Cebu Pop Music Festival held there few years back, noong katatapus palang siyang talunin ni Eric Santos.
Old 10-08-2006, 03:58   #5
9MX
Rei!

Mco, Shihan, gundog, GMV, and me were at Armscor today. Jag came by late in the afternoon to practice. Eric G was running his seminar...guess kung sinong BOG ang nasa seminar ni Eric?

si Ahtsay!!!!!!!!
Old 10-08-2006, 04:25   #6
mikol

Quote:
Originally posted by 9MX
Mco, Shihan, gundog, GMV, and me were at Armscor today. Jag came by late in the afternoon to practice. Eric G was running his seminar...guess kung sinong BOG ang nasa seminar ni Eric?

si Ahtsay!!!!!!!!
naks madatung si Athsay...lagari siguro sa Chicos..
Old 10-08-2006, 04:34   #7
toxic

Hey Ahtsay share mo naman matututuhan mo from EG.
Old 10-08-2006, 06:08   #8
one_eye_kirat

Quote:
Originally posted by 9MX

si Ahtsay!!!!!!!!
kung hihingi ng tip sa aken si ahtsay...una kong tip sa kanya ay wag niyang iiwanan baril sa range.

back to topic:

i will be in squad Z with fellow malabon shooters. our flight's on tuesday morning.
one_eye_kirat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 06:17   #9
9MX
Rei!

Quote:
Originally posted by one_eye_kirat
kung hihingi ng tip sa aken si ahtsay...una kong tip sa kanya ay wag niyang iiwanan baril sa range.

Old 10-08-2006, 11:27   #10
ahtsay

Damn! I was going to surprise everyone with my new moves pa naman sana! Sasabihin ko ako nag imbento ng moves, sayang! Now my secret is out. The course was great! Learned a lot and the first rule they told us was that if you're going to practice, please bring your gun to the range The 2 days was gruelling and Eric's dad GG was really strict that we all get stressed out if its time to shoot na. Medyo OT pero I want to describe what he does. Eric will teach us a technique....say strong hand to weak hand transfer. After that we go and practice while dry firing...after 5 mins GG will start shouting "FIRST SHOOTER!!!! ON THE LINE NOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!" This is not like a friend shouting at you...not even close. Its like a drill seargent shouting at a new recruit. Anyways, you take your position and shoot the drill. If at any point you do something wrong, he will SHOUT at you to stop and scold you like an 8 year old kid. Hey, don't get me wrong people, I'm not criticizing his method because it works! (That's how you produce a world champion kid I guess) All of us were 100% focused on the task because of his demeanor. Anyways, we are also not allowed to shoot Delta's. After the exercise, he will check the targets...for every Delta that you shoot, you will loose one magazine . That means if you shoot 4 Deltas and you only have 4 mags, you go sit down and watch the others shoot. hehehe!!!! You'd have to wait for a break in order to retrieve your mags which could be like 1 to 2 hours depending on when you lost your mags. Anyways, I think that kind of discipline was really effective because after that the shooting really really really slowed down.
ahtsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 17:25   #11
9MX
Rei!

Quote:
Originally posted by ahtsay
Anyways, we are also not allowed to shoot Delta's. After the exercise, he will check the targets...for every Delta that you shoot, you will loose one magazine . That means if you shoot 4 Deltas and you only have 4 mags, you go sit down and watch the others shoot. hehehe!!!! You'd have to wait for a break in order to retrieve your mags which could be like 1 to 2 hours depending on when you lost your mags. Anyways, I think that kind of discipline was really effective because after that the shooting really really really slowed down.
we heard it wasn't so much of a problem for dr. delos santos who brought 8 mags?! if that was true, ang galing talaga ng pinoy!
Old 10-08-2006, 20:41   #12
Allegra

Quote:
Damn! I was going to surprise everyone with my new moves pa naman sana! Sasabihin ko ako nag imbento ng moves, sayang! Now my secret is out. The course was great! Learned a lot and the first rule they told us was that if you're going to practice, please bring your gun to the range The 2 days was gruelling and Eric's dad GG was really strict that we all get stressed out if its time to shoot na. Medyo OT pero I want to describe what he does. Eric will teach us a technique....say strong hand to weak hand transfer. After that we go and practice while dry firing...after 5 mins GG will start shouting "FIRST SHOOTER!!!! ON THE LINE NOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!" This is not like a friend shouting at you...not even close. Its like a drill seargent shouting at a new recruit. Anyways, you take your position and shoot the drill. If at any point you do something wrong, he will SHOUT at you to stop and scold you like an 8 year old kid. Hey, don't get me wrong people, I'm not criticizing his method because it works! (That's how you produce a world champion kid I guess) All of us were 100% focused on the task because of his demeanor. Anyways, we are also not allowed to shoot Delta's. After the exercise, he will check the targets...for every Delta that you shoot, you will loose one magazine . That means if you shoot 4 Deltas and you only have 4 mags, you go sit down and watch the others shoot. hehehe!!!! You'd have to wait for a break in order to retrieve your mags which could be like 1 to 2 hours depending on when you lost your mags. Anyways, I think that kind of discipline was really effective because after that the shooting really really really slowed down.

Galing! But sana longer, 1 week or 5 day class I bet mas madami sasali
" When I'm eating,that's all I think about / If I'm on the march, I just concentrate on marching / If I have to fight,it will be just as good a day to die as any other / If you can concentrate always on the present,you'll be a happy man "
- the Camel Driver
Old 10-08-2006, 22:10   #13
ahtsay

Doc Joey daming dinalang mags nga. Ako naman dala ko mag ng gun that I was not using that day. So if I do shoot Deltas I just throw in the mags that I'm not going to use anyway . On the second day humiram pa ako ng mags sa friend ko just to be sure...so I had 8 mags to spare plus 4 that I'm actually using.
ahtsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 22:25   #14
toxic

its time to put an Athsay's corner here at GT...

One Eye K Good luck sa Asean
Old 10-09-2006, 03:44   #15
jasonub

Quote:
Eto lang ang summary ng course ni eric. "Shoot A's fast on all the drills you encounter". nothing more nothing less

Ahtsay, dapat magsetup ng next bogs practice session
jasonub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:46   #16
i_am_infinity
Pang Altar

ahts,

WOW instructor na hehehe

BOG #6
i_am_infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 04:05   #17
9MX
Rei!

Quote:
Originally posted by jasonub
Eto lang ang summary ng course ni eric. "Shoot A's fast on all the drills you encounter". nothing more nothing less
holy sitsiritsit alibangbang (kanta ni Teroy yan)! ginagaya na niya mga turo mo GM Jason!
Old 10-09-2006, 07:21   #18
glck17

Good Luck sa mga sasali sa Asean!!!
Old 10-09-2006, 08:24   #19
Pepe308
Noypi

Quote:
Bro, kailan ka uli putok MPSAI? Show us the moves naman!

Band of Glockers #308

Last edited by Pepe308; 10-09-2006 at 08:29..
Pepe308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 10:37   #20
Allegra

Quote:
Originally posted by jasonub

Ahtsay, dapat magsetup ng next bogs practice session
That's the problem w/ ipsc
some guys just shoot A's faster hehehe
- the Camel Driver