GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2006, 00:48   #1
one_eye_kirat
Senior Member
 
one_eye_kirat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 226
Asean League Championship

anyone joining this event?
one_eye_kirat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 01:20   #2
mikol
Senior Member
 
mikol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: currently in saudi arabia (jeddah)
Posts: 1,429
Re: Asean League Championship

Quote:
Originally posted by one_eye_kirat
anyone joining this event?
i think master Allegra will be going there para mang-asar lang.
but if your planning to go, just try to hock-up with cebuboy & the Kamagaong Gun Club Boys.(ok pa sa alright kasama mga yun. )
mikol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 01:36   #3
Allegra
Senior Member
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Philippines
Posts: 6,706
I'll be there squad T wed to watch over a friend so he doesnt shoot his foot off hehe ( where's coach jojo when you need him )
I recognizd , Jun Gino who's also a member of BOGs on the same squad shooting production
Plus the cebuano production shooters

Syet , almost wish kasali ako, Lami bay!!

Are you from Cebu? Bukas pa ba ang Fuel? Musicbox?Abbey sa WF?
It's been awhile
__________________
" When I'm eating,that's all I think about / If I'm on the march, I just concentrate on marching / If I have to fight,it will be just as good a day to die as any other / If you can concentrate always on the present,you'll be a happy man "
- the Camel Driver
Allegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 03:56   #4
mikol
Senior Member
 
mikol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: currently in saudi arabia (jeddah)
Posts: 1,429
Quote:
Originally posted by Allegra
I'll be there squad T wed to watch over a friend so he doesnt shoot his foot off hehe ( where's coach jojo when you need him )
I recognizd , Jun Gino who's also a member of BOGs on the same squad shooting production
Plus the cebuano production shooters

Syet , almost wish kasali ako, Lami bay!!

Are you from Cebu? Bukas pa ba ang Fuel? Musicbox?Abbey sa WF?
It's been awhile
yup i'm from cebu master A.
Sorry wala na ako update kung bukas paba yang mga yan sa WF.
Last na punta ko kasi diyan is when Sheryn Regis guested the Cebu Pop Music Festival held there few years back, noong katatapus palang siyang talunin ni Eric Santos.
mikol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 03:58   #5
9MX
Rei!
 
9MX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shooting
Posts: 6,559


Mco, Shihan, gundog, GMV, and me were at Armscor today. Jag came by late in the afternoon to practice. Eric G was running his seminar...guess kung sinong BOG ang nasa seminar ni Eric?


si Ahtsay!!!!!!!!
__________________
at least buking na si Mando Rugas
BOG DAWG# 888
9MX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 04:25   #6
mikol
Senior Member
 
mikol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: currently in saudi arabia (jeddah)
Posts: 1,429
Quote:
Originally posted by 9MX
Mco, Shihan, gundog, GMV, and me were at Armscor today. Jag came by late in the afternoon to practice. Eric G was running his seminar...guess kung sinong BOG ang nasa seminar ni Eric?


si Ahtsay!!!!!!!!
naks madatung si Athsay...lagari siguro sa Chicos..
mikol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 04:34   #7
toxic
Senior Member
 
toxic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: doin' time
Posts: 1,491
Hey Ahtsay share mo naman matututuhan mo from EG.
__________________
ONE FALSE MOVE MEANS DISASTER:nsb:
toxic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 06:08   #8
one_eye_kirat
Senior Member
 
one_eye_kirat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally posted by 9MX
Mco, Shihan, gundog, GMV, and me were at Armscor today. Jag came by late in the afternoon to practice. Eric G was running his seminar...guess kung sinong BOG ang nasa seminar ni Eric?


si Ahtsay!!!!!!!!
kung hihingi ng tip sa aken si ahtsay...una kong tip sa kanya ay wag niyang iiwanan baril sa range.

back to topic:

i will be in squad Z with fellow malabon shooters. our flight's on tuesday morning.
one_eye_kirat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 06:17   #9
9MX
Rei!
 
9MX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shooting
Posts: 6,559


Quote:
Originally posted by one_eye_kirat
kung hihingi ng tip sa aken si ahtsay...una kong tip sa kanya ay wag niyang iiwanan baril sa range.

__________________
at least buking na si Mando Rugas
BOG DAWG# 888
9MX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 11:27   #10
ahtsay
Senior Member
 
ahtsay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,437
Damn! I was going to surprise everyone with my new moves pa naman sana! Sasabihin ko ako nag imbento ng moves, sayang! Now my secret is out. The course was great! Learned a lot and the first rule they told us was that if you're going to practice, please bring your gun to the range The 2 days was gruelling and Eric's dad GG was really strict that we all get stressed out if its time to shoot na. Medyo OT pero I want to describe what he does. Eric will teach us a technique....say strong hand to weak hand transfer. After that we go and practice while dry firing...after 5 mins GG will start shouting "FIRST SHOOTER!!!! ON THE LINE NOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!" This is not like a friend shouting at you...not even close. Its like a drill seargent shouting at a new recruit. Anyways, you take your position and shoot the drill. If at any point you do something wrong, he will SHOUT at you to stop and scold you like an 8 year old kid. Hey, don't get me wrong people, I'm not criticizing his method because it works! (That's how you produce a world champion kid I guess) All of us were 100% focused on the task because of his demeanor. Anyways, we are also not allowed to shoot Delta's. After the exercise, he will check the targets...for every Delta that you shoot, you will loose one magazine . That means if you shoot 4 Deltas and you only have 4 mags, you go sit down and watch the others shoot. hehehe!!!! You'd have to wait for a break in order to retrieve your mags which could be like 1 to 2 hours depending on when you lost your mags. Anyways, I think that kind of discipline was really effective because after that the shooting really really really slowed down.
ahtsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 17:25   #11
9MX
Rei!
 
9MX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shooting
Posts: 6,559


Quote:
Originally posted by ahtsay
Anyways, we are also not allowed to shoot Delta's. After the exercise, he will check the targets...for every Delta that you shoot, you will loose one magazine . That means if you shoot 4 Deltas and you only have 4 mags, you go sit down and watch the others shoot. hehehe!!!! You'd have to wait for a break in order to retrieve your mags which could be like 1 to 2 hours depending on when you lost your mags. Anyways, I think that kind of discipline was really effective because after that the shooting really really really slowed down.
we heard it wasn't so much of a problem for dr. delos santos who brought 8 mags?! if that was true, ang galing talaga ng pinoy!
__________________
at least buking na si Mando Rugas
BOG DAWG# 888
9MX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 20:41   #12
Allegra
Senior Member
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Philippines
Posts: 6,706
Quote:
Originally posted by ahtsay
Damn! I was going to surprise everyone with my new moves pa naman sana! Sasabihin ko ako nag imbento ng moves, sayang! Now my secret is out. The course was great! Learned a lot and the first rule they told us was that if you're going to practice, please bring your gun to the range The 2 days was gruelling and Eric's dad GG was really strict that we all get stressed out if its time to shoot na. Medyo OT pero I want to describe what he does. Eric will teach us a technique....say strong hand to weak hand transfer. After that we go and practice while dry firing...after 5 mins GG will start shouting "FIRST SHOOTER!!!! ON THE LINE NOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!" This is not like a friend shouting at you...not even close. Its like a drill seargent shouting at a new recruit. Anyways, you take your position and shoot the drill. If at any point you do something wrong, he will SHOUT at you to stop and scold you like an 8 year old kid. Hey, don't get me wrong people, I'm not criticizing his method because it works! (That's how you produce a world champion kid I guess) All of us were 100% focused on the task because of his demeanor. Anyways, we are also not allowed to shoot Delta's. After the exercise, he will check the targets...for every Delta that you shoot, you will loose one magazine . That means if you shoot 4 Deltas and you only have 4 mags, you go sit down and watch the others shoot. hehehe!!!! You'd have to wait for a break in order to retrieve your mags which could be like 1 to 2 hours depending on when you lost your mags. Anyways, I think that kind of discipline was really effective because after that the shooting really really really slowed down.


Galing! But sana longer, 1 week or 5 day class I bet mas madami sasali
__________________
" When I'm eating,that's all I think about / If I'm on the march, I just concentrate on marching / If I have to fight,it will be just as good a day to die as any other / If you can concentrate always on the present,you'll be a happy man "
- the Camel Driver
Allegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 22:10   #13
ahtsay
Senior Member
 
ahtsay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,437
Doc Joey daming dinalang mags nga. Ako naman dala ko mag ng gun that I was not using that day. So if I do shoot Deltas I just throw in the mags that I'm not going to use anyway . On the second day humiram pa ako ng mags sa friend ko just to be sure...so I had 8 mags to spare plus 4 that I'm actually using.
ahtsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 22:25   #14
toxic
Senior Member
 
toxic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: doin' time
Posts: 1,491
its time to put an Athsay's corner here at GT...


One Eye K Good luck sa Asean
__________________
ONE FALSE MOVE MEANS DISASTER:nsb:
toxic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:44   #15
jasonub
Senior Member
 
jasonub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Philippines
Posts: 3,359
Quote:
Originally posted by ahtsay
Damn! I was going to surprise everyone with my new moves pa naman sana! Sasabihin ko ako nag imbento ng moves, sayang! Now my secret is out. The course was great! Learned a lot and the first rule they told us was that if you're going to practice, please bring your gun to the range The 2 days was gruelling and Eric's dad GG was really strict that we all get stressed out if its time to shoot na. Medyo OT pero I want to describe what he does. Eric will teach us a technique....say strong hand to weak hand transfer. After that we go and practice while dry firing...after 5 mins GG will start shouting "FIRST SHOOTER!!!! ON THE LINE NOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!" This is not like a friend shouting at you...not even close. Its like a drill seargent shouting at a new recruit. Anyways, you take your position and shoot the drill. If at any point you do something wrong, he will SHOUT at you to stop and scold you like an 8 year old kid. Hey, don't get me wrong people, I'm not criticizing his method because it works! (That's how you produce a world champion kid I guess) All of us were 100% focused on the task because of his demeanor. Anyways, we are also not allowed to shoot Delta's. After the exercise, he will check the targets...for every Delta that you shoot, you will loose one magazine . That means if you shoot 4 Deltas and you only have 4 mags, you go sit down and watch the others shoot. hehehe!!!! You'd have to wait for a break in order to retrieve your mags which could be like 1 to 2 hours depending on when you lost your mags. Anyways, I think that kind of discipline was really effective because after that the shooting really really really slowed down.
Eto lang ang summary ng course ni eric. "Shoot A's fast on all the drills you encounter". nothing more nothing less

Ahtsay, dapat magsetup ng next bogs practice session
jasonub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:46   #16
i_am_infinity
Pang Altar
 
i_am_infinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: To Infinity and Beyond
Posts: 1,676
ahts,

WOW instructor na hehehe
__________________
"There is no Charge for Awesomeness...nor attractiveness" -From Po of Kung Fu Panda

BOG #6
i_am_infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 04:05   #17
9MX
Rei!
 
9MX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shooting
Posts: 6,559


Quote:
Originally posted by jasonub
Eto lang ang summary ng course ni eric. "Shoot A's fast on all the drills you encounter". nothing more nothing less
holy sitsiritsit alibangbang (kanta ni Teroy yan)! ginagaya na niya mga turo mo GM Jason!
__________________
at least buking na si Mando Rugas
BOG DAWG# 888
9MX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 07:21   #18
glck17
Senior Member
 
glck17's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: pangasinan
Posts: 273
Good Luck sa mga sasali sa Asean!!!
__________________
"Criminals love GUN CONTROL--it makes their jobs SAFER"
glck17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 08:24   #19
Pepe308
Noypi
 
Pepe308's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Southeast Asia
Posts: 364
Quote:
Originally posted by ahtsay
Damn! I was going to surprise everyone with my new moves pa naman sana! Sasabihin ko ako nag imbento ng moves, sayang! Now my secret is out. The course was great! Learned a lot and the first rule they told us was that if you're going to practice, please bring your gun to the range The 2 days was gruelling and Eric's dad GG was really strict that we all get stressed out if its time to shoot na. Medyo OT pero I want to describe what he does. Eric will teach us a technique....say strong hand to weak hand transfer. After that we go and practice while dry firing...after 5 mins GG will start shouting "FIRST SHOOTER!!!! ON THE LINE NOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!" This is not like a friend shouting at you...not even close. Its like a drill seargent shouting at a new recruit. Anyways, you take your position and shoot the drill. If at any point you do something wrong, he will SHOUT at you to stop and scold you like an 8 year old kid. Hey, don't get me wrong people, I'm not criticizing his method because it works! (That's how you produce a world champion kid I guess) All of us were 100% focused on the task because of his demeanor. Anyways, we are also not allowed to shoot Delta's. After the exercise, he will check the targets...for every Delta that you shoot, you will loose one magazine . That means if you shoot 4 Deltas and you only have 4 mags, you go sit down and watch the others shoot. hehehe!!!! You'd have to wait for a break in order to retrieve your mags which could be like 1 to 2 hours depending on when you lost your mags. Anyways, I think that kind of discipline was really effective because after that the shooting really really really slowed down.
Bro, kailan ka uli putok MPSAI? Show us the moves naman!
__________________
Do it right the first time... everytime.


Band of Glockers #308

Last edited by Pepe308; 10-09-2006 at 08:29..
Pepe308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 10:37   #20
Allegra
Senior Member
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Philippines
Posts: 6,706
Quote:
Originally posted by jasonub
Eto lang ang summary ng course ni eric. "Shoot A's fast on all the drills you encounter". nothing more nothing less

Ahtsay, dapat magsetup ng next bogs practice session
That's the problem w/ ipsc
some guys just shoot A's faster hehehe
__________________
" When I'm eating,that's all I think about / If I'm on the march, I just concentrate on marching / If I have to fight,it will be just as good a day to die as any other / If you can concentrate always on the present,you'll be a happy man "
- the Camel Driver
Allegra is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 22:23.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,122
283 Members
839 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31