Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-25-2014, 10:52   #1
bd19

Chest Holster Glock G29SF

I recently purchased a great chest holster from Panther Creek Gunleather. Very similar to the Guides Choice, but 79.99 to my door vs 180.00. WWW.panthercreekgunleather.com. Check it out!
bd19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 11:58   #2
agtman
10mm Spartiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd19 View Post
I recently purchased a great chest holster from Panther Creek Gunleather. Very similar to the Guides Choice, but 79.99 to my door vs 180.00. WWW.panthercreekgunleather.com. Check it out!
Very nice, I like it for the intended role, but PC's pistol list for holsters doesn't show the G29/G30 size as an option, just the full-size G20.

Is that the holster you got, or did they custom make you a shorter one to fit your G29SF?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by agtman; 11-25-2014 at 12:00..
agtman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 14:24   #3
bd19

The make many gun models not shown. When ordering online, check other. I bought mine through EBAY. I was able to put comments in for them to read. I end up calling them. Very good customer service. The Glock 20 and 29 are two of their most popular models.
bd19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 16:57   #4
panthercreekleather

Thanks for the plug bd19. A loyal fan and customer notified us that you had commented here in Glock Talk.

Send us your info to our home email, and we'll send you a free Magazine Carrier for your holster! We always appreciate feedback from our customers.

Use the code 'glocktalk' at checkout to receive FREE shipping on any order.

We have over 62 molds in stock, and we recently added the 29/30 as an option for the Woodsman Chest Rig.

Use Promo Code "glocktalk" at checkout for FREE SHIPPING.

Last edited by panthercreekleather; 11-25-2014 at 21:19..
panthercreekleather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 19:26   #5
agtman
10mm Spartiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by panthercreekleather View Post
* * * We have over 62 molds in stock, and we recently added the 29/30 as an option for the Woodsman Chest Rig.
Thanks for clarifying that point on holster size for the G29/G30 models.

agtman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 21:22   #6
panthercreekleather

Quote:
Originally Posted by agtman View Post
Thanks for clarifying that point on holster size for the G29/G30 models.

Anytime. If anyone has any question feel free to call us at 270-231-2684 . We tend to work way past closing time around here, and even if we aren't in the shop I still route the phone calls from the shop to my personal cell phone.

And the wife says I work too much.

Old Today, 00:35   #7
Grizzz

Quote:
Thanks for the plug bd19. A loyal fan and customer notified us that you had commented here in Glock Talk.

Send us your info to our home email, and we'll send you a free Magazine Carrier for your holster! We always appreciate feedback from our customers.

Use the code 'glocktalk' at checkout to receive FREE shipping on any order.

We have over 62 molds in stock, and we recently added the 29/30 as an option for the Woodsman Chest Rig.
How do we purchase a magazine carrier for the g20? I couldn't find it on your web site.
Old Today, 00:40   #8
panthercreekleather

If you would like a magazine carrier then please choose the "XL Woodsman Chest Rig" then the 'Other' option under 'Mold Type'. We haven't updated our site to reflect a magazine carrier as an accessory as of yet. Normally we sell them for $38 without a holster, $30 with a holster, and they are around $15 to $20 with our current sale.

There should be a place in the 'Comment' section of the Shopping Cart, but if there isn't just send us an email with the exact mold type you require and that you ordered the XL version to reflect the price difference for the addition of a magazine carrier.

Does that make sense?

Old Today, 00:49   #9
Grizzz

Quote:
If you would like a magazine carrier then please choose the "XL Woodsman Chest Rig" then the 'Other' option under 'Mold Type'. We haven't updated our site to reflect a magazine carrier as an accessory as of yet. Normally we sell them for $38 without a holster, $30 with a holster, and they are around $15 to $20 with our current sale.

There should be a place in the 'Comment' section of the Shopping Cart, but if there isn't just send us an email with the exact mold type you require and that you ordered the XL version to reflect the price difference for the addition of a magazine carrier.

Does that make sense?
That clears it up but i already ordered the standard woodsman rig for the g20 yesterday so i guess i need to order it seperatly

Last edited by Grizzz; Today at 00:51..
Grizzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:01   #10
panthercreekleather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzz View Post
That clears it up but i already ordered the standard woodsman rig for the g20 yesterday so i guess i need to order it seperatly

I'll just throw it in with the order. It's our fault for not having it on the website, and you've already ordered. So, consider it a perk of doing business with us.

I'll leave a note on the desk of the girl who handles the orders, and she will see it in the morning when she comes in. Just PM me your name, and I'll take care of it. I'm leaving for St Louis here in another hour to make the trip to the tannery to pick up some more materials. I'll check back before I leave in order to get you taken care of.

Thanks

« 08:40 PM | - »