SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-22-2004, 08:16   #2661
engineer151515

Quote:
Originally posted by sjstill
If my floss dispenser looked like that...

Talk about ways to get us guys to go to the dentist more often ........

The condo definately has a better, how will we say ... a better "view".
Old 10-22-2004, 09:54   #2662
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Speaking of that condo, I have always liked the mountains too, it is a shame that we can't see the mountains a little better in that picture.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

How DUI enforcement should really work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 11:27   #2663

[Homer Simpson voice]mmmmmm, Mountains........[Homer Simpson voice] ;f;f
Old 10-22-2004, 21:03   #2664
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

;f

"I'd wager G would waterboard a salmon."--tous

"...those without swords can still die upon them." --Eowyn
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 05:43   #2665

I shouldn't open these attachments before I go to work - I'm gonna walk funny the rest of the day ;P ;P ;f ;f
Old 10-23-2004, 15:37   #2666
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

;z ;z
More condo:

Old 10-23-2004, 15:43   #2667
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Nice Furniture

Old 10-23-2004, 15:52   #2668

Quote:
Originally posted by G33
;z ;z
More condo:
And what a condo it is ;f;P ;P ;f
Old 10-23-2004, 16:56   #2669
VN350X10

Condo shots show good taste, but there is no sign of a party...GOT to have a party....

Bullman...In honor of the way in which the BoSox defeated (pummeled!) the over-hyped, overpaid N.Y.Yankees, if it's a bull calf, are you going to name him Homer ?

Also, was this the result of the extensive partying w/the "good" alfalfa celebrating your posting monkey of page 100?

Inquiring Minds Want to Know.....

u.a.
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 23:04   #2670
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Originally posted by VN350X10
Condo shots show good taste, but there is no sign of a party...GOT to have a party....

Bullman...In honor of the way in which the BoSox defeated (pummeled!) the over-hyped, overpaid N.Y.Yankees, if it's a bull calf, are you going to name him Homer ?

Also, was this the result of the extensive partying w/the "good" alfalfa celebrating your posting monkey of page 100?

Inquiring Minds Want to Know.....

u.a.
You know, now that you mention it, if Mrs. Bullman (that svelte little soon to be momma Jersey) is doing her figuring right, start time on the calf is sometime in the middle of September, so it is a good possibility because there was an awful lot of um, er, celebration, during that time;f I never really considered alfalfa as an aphrodigesiac (spelling?) but I guess it is something that should be considered, I know it is tasty stuff for this old bovine.

I don't know if I am a big enough baseball fan to do that to the calf, but it is really nice to see the pinstripe pinheads sit at home during the end of October.

Old 10-24-2004, 06:03   #2671
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Quote:
I never really considered alfalfa as an aphrodigesiac (spelling?) but I guess it is something that should be considered, I know it is tasty stuff for this old bovine.
Well, um, i guess it all depends on how you pronounce it. If, for instance, you pronounce it "aphro-di-geeeesiac", well, then, i guess alfalfa is working for you in that way, and, no doubt, is quite the tasty stuff for you... you old bovine, you!

On the otherhand... if yu pronawns it "afro-dee-zee-ack", well, then, it may be quite the tasty stuff for the rest of us too. ;f

Are you sure it was just alfalfa???

Maybe it was hops? You know, as in "hop on it"?

Find out what all the fuzz is about... seriously... get AGrip!

Brooks W. Speier

Official AGripô Manufacturer Website

AGripô Installation Video

Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 08:57   #2672

Quote:
Originally posted by Tazz10m
Maybe it was hops? You know, as in "hop on it"?
Isn't that more for wabbits ;f;f
Old 10-24-2004, 09:34   #2673
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Well, I am sure there were "hops" involved, albeit in liquid form. You have to wash the alfalfa down with something

We Bulls are known for our virility so, it was only a matter of time before Mrs. Bullman (that svelte little jersey) was to find herself in the "family" way.

Old 10-24-2004, 17:27   #2674
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

;P

Old 10-24-2004, 18:29   #2675

You're killin' me, G ;f ;f

Even tho the pic was on the small side ;f
Old 10-24-2004, 22:13   #2676
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

;z
;N
;f

Oh! Monkey DNA!!

Old 10-25-2004, 00:07   #2677
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by G33
Oh! Monkey DNA!!
No problem; Uncle is, of course, immediately available for follow-on sessions of Monkey-DNA removal duty. If I were not committed to Sand Removal Duty and Feather Provenance Verification, I would hijack this assignment from him. That, however, would be clear violation of the Joint Penthouse/Dungeon Jurisdictional Protocols, and would disrupt the continued partying level within the 10-Ring Resort Facility.
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 18:33   #2678
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Congratulations to the Red Sox fans in the Penthouse and Dungeon operations. Hey, we have a couple Borg drones down here picking up some overtime unloading the beer trucks, and THEY were smiling after the ball game! Looks like the curse has EXPIRED!
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 21:26   #2679
VN350X10

Meerely a slight delay...the celebration for the RedSox has been occupying more time than anticipated, but then not only did they win their last 8 GAMES IN A ROW, they put it to the N.Y.blankies & the ever annoying St.Louse pigeons..More than an old Cub fan can handle at times...

Anyhow, DNA removal will commence just as soon as a non-empty portable fridge is delivered to the chamber...er Lab...thats right, the Lab.

uncle albert
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 15:55   #2680
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

New room-mate at the beach condo:

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival