I have to pack.
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 05:11   #2862

I would [reluctantly] stand in for Rabbi in this latest endeavour ;f;f

Think of me as a sort of stunt double ;f;f
Old 12-10-2004, 07:07   #2863
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Hey G29, if you two are going on the Love Boat, would you say Mooo (the human equivalent will do, I know you probably don't speak Angus) for me to Captain Steubing? Here a few years back Mrs. Bullman (that svelte little jersey*) and I went on a Love Boat cruise and he was so nice to us. The only time the crew ever got cross with us.. well me, was when I was doing cannon balls into the pool and it knocked all the water out. Come to think of it, most of the people pool side were a bit mad at me too. Have fun, don't get burned, take lots of pics of G33, G33, you do the same for G29. Maybe you two could find someone to take your picture so you could be in one or two together, I would go along and volunteer my services, but Mrs. Bullman (* see above) is going to the baby doc and I need to go along as well, you understand.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

How DUI enforcement should really work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Bullman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 14:26   #2864
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by G29
Dearest Rabbity,
We can do it. Has to be by Sunday. G33 and I are on a cruise to the warm waters for a week.
Me Mongo. Rabbi answer: Him already in place for DNA removal - rub away!

Rabbi also make offer for cruise. Him can have chamber, mini-dungeon, and all associated accessories set up in cruise ship engine room while you on cruise ship vacation. This enable Rabbi DNA Removal to extend beyond weekend, thus extending pleasure for ALL involved. Sound like winner to Mongo; when you need break from cruise routine, 10-Ring Resort facilities are available for your edification. Rabbi await your pleasure on this.
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 14:35   #2865
engineer151515

Quote:
Originally posted by samurairabbi
Rabbi also make offer for cruise. Him can have chamber, mini-dungeon, and all associated accessories set up in cruise ship engine room while you on cruise ship vacation..

Engine room dungeons...

Man, as an engineer, I get enough of those on dry land. I'll just enjoy the photos when the G's get back. Is anyone watching the high condo while the G's are gone? I could volunteer to leave my familiar strawpatch here in the Dungeon to party .. . ahemmmm... watch the high condo. Very nice views to be seen there...

Last edited by engineer151515; 12-17-2004 at 15:31..
engineer151515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 00:13   #2866
VN350X10

In the absence of Sammurirabbi, G29 & G33, I have arranged for the Swedish Bikini Team to help keep an eye on things in the Dungeon. Since the entire team is familiar with Mongo, it just seemed fitting that they were invited.
In this regard, if thee good Rabbi is delayed past Christmas, Mongo won't be lonely, kinda like eliminating the "Home Alone" syndrome.
This also avoids the potential problem of Bullman coming over to cheer up Mongo & possibly incuring the ire of Mrs B. (the svelte etc), who quite frankly, in her condition may be already starting to have a shorter fuse.(note here to Bullman....if not yet, believe me, from experience, I can guarentee it's coming).

best regards to all,
uncle albert
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 01:15   #2867
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Oh believe me, I haven't done anything right since that fateful day I said "I moo"

I have noticed though, it takes less of my usual obnoxius behavior to set things off, guess I need to start layin low or something.

Old 12-12-2004, 13:42   #2868
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Me Mongo. Rabbi send message to Mongo: Rabbi really mellow right now. Rabbi so mellow, him decide to lower embezzlement rate to 38.3% until after New Year's weekend. Mongo think this very gracious of Rabbi; it give Penthouse types additional cash flow to throw REALLY big holiday blowouts on the two holiday weekends.
Old 12-12-2004, 15:49   #2869
VN350X10

Bullman,
Did you happen to notice when you said "I Moo" the new Mrs. said "You USED to".....

Anyhow, speaking from experience,(as Mrs. uncle & I have 2 offspring), I suggest that you might want to learn a new, technical phrase to help with the in-progress developments...
Repeat after me..."Yes Dear"...
Not my favorite phrase, but sometimes discresion IS the better part of valor.

uncle albert
Old 12-20-2004, 17:59   #2870
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Wow, over a week without a post here? Folks must have an egg nog hangover or something.

Uncle, I don't know if I will ever get used to it, I was a bachelor for a very long time. I have been working on the "yes dear" but I have not got it going in a real believable tone of voice yet. I suppose it is just one of those "it takes time" things.

Old 12-20-2004, 20:42   #2871
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by Bullman
Wow, over a week without a post here? Folks must have an egg nog hangover or something.
Me Mongo; Rabbi still "preoccupied" (if you get Mongo subtle meaning.)

Mongo advise Bull: Do not get innards in uproar over week with no posts. Rabbi off in happyland. 10-Ringers in major holiday blowout mode. Dung Cru cooking up new embezzlement and tax dodge moves. Dungeon Crew keeping beer flowing smoothly. Everyone have better things to do than pad post count. This is secret of 10-Ring Resort outlook: everybody know what is proper focus of existence. When partying fall off to normal level, them get back to repartee, insults, and general appreciation of subtle nuances of reality.
Old 12-20-2004, 20:45   #2872
mikelgo

Send a message via Yahoo to mikelgo
;z ;z ;z
mikelgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 23:41   #2873
VN350X10

Important notice to entire 10-Ring populace....

CHRISTMAS HAS BEEN CANCLED.....

....SOMEONE HERE TOLD SANTA THAT THEY HAD BEEN GOOD.....

..........SANTA DIED LAUGHING....................

;z ;z ;z ;z .................;z ;z ;z ;z

Merry Christmas to all !

uncle albert
Old 12-21-2004, 21:36   #2874
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by VN350X10
Important notice to entire 10-Ring populace....

CHRISTMAS HAS BEEN CANCLED.....

....SOMEONE HERE TOLD SANTA THAT THEY HAD BEEN GOOD.....

..........SANTA DIED LAUGHING....................

uncle albert
Mongo wish to reassure 10-Ringers: Even if this Unkle story TRUE, Borg down here at Lagoon blowout promise to sober up long enough to have Borg Cube deliver all 10-Ring presents. Mongo think this is very classy offer by otherwise pain-in-tush Borg drones.
Old 12-21-2004, 21:41   #2875
VN350X10

uncle will drink to that....

;c
;z
Old 12-21-2004, 21:44   #2876
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by VN350X10
uncle will drink to that....
Mongo believe Unkle will drink to ANYTHING!
Old 12-21-2004, 22:41   #2877
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Originally posted by samurairabbi
Mongo believe Unkle will drink to ANYTHING!
I know that I will drink to anything I get the chance to drink too.

Old 12-22-2004, 20:54   #2878
VN350X10

Ah, the honorable Rabbi again claims the elusive monkey.

Just for the record uncle has yet to find anything that he WON'T drink to, except a democommie victory or another gun law....kinda the same thing thou....aren't they..
Old 12-24-2004, 21:37   #2879
G29

Merry Christmas to all!
We will take care of Dearest Rabbi after the holidays.

;H ;H
G29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 10:08   #2880
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by G29
We will take care of Dearest Rabbi after the holidays.
I approve of this delay in the Monkey DNA Removal Operation; my presence is necessary in the 10-Ring facility fo the next 10 days to properly coordinate the holiday festivities. Duty requires that I subordinate my own pleasure, that I may properly insure the continued high standards of the 10-Ring Resort operation ... (Rabbi, that's a crock of doubletalk, even by YOUR demented standards! 'Fess up, what's the REAL reason?) ... Okay, you got me ... Sessions in the "chamber" are most pleasurable when there is an 8-10 day separation between them. When you are on a roll, like with TWO consecutive Monkey DNA Removal Sessions, you milk them for the MAXIMUM!

A procedural question intrudes, much as I hate to disrupt the partying. Both the Dungeon Linguistics Unit and the Dungeon Historical Research Team have a particularly heavy publication schedule during and immediately after the holiday period. Turns out, we're on a major roll with the scholarly dissertation crowd. It would enhance the image of the 10-Ring Resort Facility if we were to publish under the name: 10-Ring Linguistics Unit, and 10-Ring Historical Research Team. We lowly pond-scum Dungeon types would only do this, of course, after formally receiving Penthouse approval of such an action; it would be presumptuous in the extreme for us to do this on our own volition. We await your decision; if a formal 10-Ring Board vote is needed, we can fit it in between kegs.

Hope the holidays go well for everyone!

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival