SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-25-2004, 11:43   #2881
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Mooooooooerry Christmas everyone.

I got a little pappoose dealy to carry around the little calf once it gets here...... Yea!!!!!!!!

Lots of other cool stuff too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

How DUI enforcement should really work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 17:03   #2882
VN350X10

Duly noted, however, if the vote can be inserted between 2 kegs, it will not be a majority vote. In fact, a quorum wouldn't even be close!

u.a.
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 17:44   #2883
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

For 1% of the 39% I can sign for Tazz.
;f

My accountant stipulates that the 1% would leave you 38%.

Last edited by G33; 12-25-2004 at 18:35..
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 18:38   #2884
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

I have been very busy this weekend.
I lead a pirate crew from the OAF fleet and we over-ran an island nation state once known as "The Founders Club."
Bloody battles, pillage and plunder; found no guys alive to have my way with; what is up with that?

Yar!;f

Last edited by G33; 12-25-2004 at 19:40..
Old 12-25-2004, 18:43   #2885
Eddie C.
CLM Number A
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by G33
I have been very busy this weekend.
I lead a pirate crew from the OAF fleet and we over-ran an island nation state once know as "The Founders Club."
Bloody battles, pillage and plunder; found no guys alive to have my way with; what is up with that?

Yar!;f

Okay, okay, you can have your way with me;f

Never let it be said I didn't do what I could for the cause!
"Weapons are tools of power. In the hands of the state they can be the tools of decency or the tools of oppression, depending on the righteousness of that state. In the hands of criminals they are tools of evil. In the hands of free and decent citizens they are tools of liberty. An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."
- Col. Jeff Cooper
Eddie C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 18:45   #2886
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by G33
For 1% of the 39% I can sign for Tazz.
;f

My accountant stipulates that the 1% would leave you 38%.
... au' contraire, mon ami'! The analyzed syntax of your ORIGINAL offer clearly implies doing business at 1% of the EMBEZZLED take, which would be 0.39% of the TOTAL take!

I suggest we meet to resolve this issue. I suggest the Lagoon's most secluded private dining room (with private entrance and discreet staffers), fine quisine, superb wines, and all the subtle touches that would contribute to a successful seduc ... Whoops! ... NEGOTIATION.

Last edited by samurairabbi; 12-25-2004 at 18:57..
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 18:47   #2887

Quote:
Originally posted by G33
; found no guys alive to have my way with; what is up with that?

Yar!;f
Yar, Eddie beat me to it ;g ;f
Old 12-25-2004, 18:49   #2888
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

I counsel patience, sjstill. You are, after all, second in line, and G33's voracious appetite in such matters is famous among the Penthouse and Dungeon faithful. After Eddie is "consumed", you will be up.

Last edited by samurairabbi; 12-25-2004 at 18:52..
Old 12-25-2004, 19:05   #2889
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by VN350X10
Duly noted, however, if the vote can be inserted between 2 kegs, it will not be a majority vote. In fact, a quorum wouldn't even be close!

u.a.
Unkle's point is well taken; we will adjust voting procedure to cover it.

The waiters and Lagoon Hostesses will gather proxy votes during the interludes between kegs, until a majority vote has been obtained. This should avoid any administrative inconvenience.
Old 12-25-2004, 19:44   #2890
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Quote:
Originally posted by samurairabbi
... au' contraire, mon ami'! The analyzed syntax of your ORIGINAL offer clearly implies doing business at 1% of the EMBEZZLED take, which would be 0.39% of the TOTAL take!

I suggest we meet to resolve this issue. I suggest the Lagoon's most secluded private dining room (with private entrance and discreet staffers), fine quisine, superb wines, and all the subtle touches that would contribute to a successful seduc ... Whoops! ... NEGOTIATION.
The pirate crew is restless.
They want to invade the Lagoon.
A natural for the fleet.
Sir Rabbi, you may wish to up your offer.
(% wise of course.);f

Yar!;f
Old 12-25-2004, 19:59   #2891

Quote:
Originally posted by samurairabbi
you will be up.
must.......

resist......

the....

obvious....

;f;f

YAR!!!!
Old 12-25-2004, 20:03   #2892
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by sjstill
must.......

resist......

the....

obvious....

;f;fYAR!!!!
Why bother to resist the obvious! The Borg said it best: Resistance is futile!
Old 12-25-2004, 20:15   #2893
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by G33
The pirate crew is restless.
They want to invade the Lagoon.
A natural for the fleet.
Sir Rabbi, you may wish to up your offer.
(% wise of course.);f

Yar!;f
An interesting negotiation gambit, G33, but it lacks that indefinable something that would knock a negotiation adversary off balance. If your pirate fleet were to invade the Lagoon, YOU know, and THEY know, that the tag-team operation that is the Penthouse / Dungeon combination would co-opt them in the same way we now have the Borg signed up for party / support duty. C'mon, your pirate crew likes to party, and they know that if they end up as Lagoon CLIENTS, they would be partying ALL THE TIME, without all the usual piracy admin hassle, since the Dungeon Crew would lift that burden from their shoulders. My advice: Forget the piracy invasion threat; it carries no weight against the seasoned 10-Ring Facility staff. You do have an exceptionally wide selection of assets to use against recalcitrant negotiation adversaries. Stick to your specialties!

Last edited by samurairabbi; 12-25-2004 at 20:20..
Old 12-25-2004, 23:53   #2894
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

I am afraid that I would have to hang with the Rabbi on this one G33, after all, the Dungeon Linguistics and Historical research group had something to do with the recent upswing in Captain Morgan advertising. And we all know how fond pirates are of Rum. Putting that into perspective alone is bad enough, but combine rummed up pirates with the skill and expertise of the Swedish bikini team for male distraction, you wouldn't stand a chance. Come to fight if you wish, but the party will take the day.;e

You said yourself that they were restless;f

Old 12-26-2004, 07:49   #2895
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Tha pirates have requested a 2% (of total) loan to come party and pay for the overhead they will have. They and I will split the 2%; thus making the division of assets our issue.

The pirates wish to discuss with the Borg certain fleet upgrades.

TTFN;f
Old 12-26-2004, 16:32   #2896
G29

Guess who I caught unaware?!;e
G29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 18:16   #2897

Holy Smoke!!!!;P ;P ;P

I'm in serious

[SIZE=99
]YAR!!![/SIZE]
Old 12-27-2004, 22:33   #2898
VN350X10

I believe that the proper response here is "Shiver me Timbers"

Just finished the latest book by Jimmy Buffet ("A Salty Piece of Land). As usual, the book makes perfectly good sense to one who is a designated Lagoon occupant.
In reading Buffet, one gets a fine appreciation of a pirate!

"Born a Hundred Years Too Late"

G33, don't forget, there is a new taxation schedule for the embezzeled funds that will have to be followed after 1-1-05.

u.a.

(first ed. 1st printing)
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 08:17   #2899
engineer151515

Quote:
Originally posted by G33

The pirates wish to discuss with the Borg certain fleet upgrades.

As FirstMate G's personal volunteer for cabin boy and engineer, I can attest that fleet upgrades will incorporate the latest in drink dispensing technology, specifically designed to withstand the harsh chemical environment of the roughest and, in cases, barely aged Borg concoctions and homebrew distillates. I have found, through the trial of years of personal experience, that straining these alchemistic and difficult to identify beverages through a dirty pirate sail, (by dirty, meaning specifically treated with gunpowder/cordite residue - usually occuring naturally in the course of thread takeovers) usually removes the chewiest residues without interfering with the alcoholic "punch" of the beverage.

This means that the upgraded dispensers will not water down the drinks.

Old 12-28-2004, 09:39   #2900
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Originally posted by engineer151515
As FirstMate G's personal volunteer for cabin boy and engineer, I can attest that fleet upgrades will incorporate the latest in drink dispensing technology, specifically designed to withstand the harsh chemical environment of the roughest and, in cases, barely aged Borg concoctions and homebrew distillates. I have found, through the trial of years of personal experience, that straining these alchemistic and difficult to identify beverages through a dirty pirate sail, (by dirty, meaning specifically treated with gunpowder/cordite residue - usually occuring naturally in the course of thread takeovers) usually removes the chewiest residues without interfering with the alcoholic "punch" of the beverage.

This means that the upgraded dispensers will not water down the drinks.

Has anyone ever told you how handy it is to have you around. I feel safer when I drink knowing that you have this sort of knowledge It is service like this that makes the 10 ring facility the best place to put on a bender;e Salut!;c ;c ;c

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival