Old 01-05-2005, 14:57   #2921
KevlarCondom
Mui Peligroso

You folks are strange down here.
KevlarCondom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 01:14   #2922
Q-Ball
Dismember

Strange? Yes, well no, well beyond strange, bizarre, really odd, downright freakish perhaps, but strange doesn't cover it. Hang around for a while, it rubs off.
Q

Hey Everyone
Happy New Year, somewhat belatedly on the 5th but better late than never. BTW and in all seriousness. Have the rest of you noticed the general decline of civility and the increase in trolling on the rest of the board? The 10 Ring seems to be mostly immune from this phenomenon but it's getting a little over the top, up top.
Q
10 Ring member #16

"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"

NRA-GOA
Q-Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 02:01   #2923
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Hey Q, how is ya?

And yes, I know exactly of what you speak. That Cop talk place is the worst. I thought it would be a nice place to commune with fellow flat hooves, but let me tell ya, nary a thread in that place that doesn't turn into some sort of brawl.

But on a brighter note, You can always count on the 8:40 thread as a place where you can hoist one with your pals, the most argument you will get in here is whose turn it is to do monkey dna removal.;c

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

How DUI enforcement should really work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 06:17   #2924
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Nice people here indeed.
Pesky G29 however.

"I'd wager G would waterboard a salmon."--tous

"...those without swords can still die upon them." --Eowyn
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 11:02   #2925
VN350X10

Now now, remember, neutral........

yes, uncle has noticed a lacking of civility on some of the other boards, this is why I tend to stay in the areas of technical interest, such as gunsmithing & reloading. Having been an engineering major in college (minor, classical music!), I just don't fit into some of the other places. I tend to see straight lines, round circles & 90 degree corners. I haven't yet metaphysical I could understand.....

I'm also starting to HATE snow....it's now deep enough that it's up to Vladimer's private regions, which wouldn't be so bad if he were a toy poodle. Unfortunately, he's a rather large STANDARD !
Even the (John) Deere doesn't care for it.
When's the next flight for Bimini anyhow ?

(frozen) uncle...
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 20:31   #2926
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Quote:
Originally posted by samurairabbi
Bottles? What's this "bottles" stuff! We will have CASES ready at the table!

The pride of the service staff requires me to add that your call for more at the last occasion could have been prevented by more accurate guest estimation on your part. You requested full provision for yourself and 10 female guests. It surely is reasonable to expect you to get the DECIMAL POINT placed correctly!
Bottles, cases, what's the difference? When i say "bottles", true 10 Ringers KNOW that means CASES. But, considering the fact that you are just a low life .45 dawg'r dungeon scum slave boy, (although a pretty good one), it is easily understandable that you wouldn't understand. Hey, it's a MEMBERS thing. For what it's worth, though, i do appreciate your trying. Sammy, you just need to get a 10mm so you can properly learn to read between the bra straps and g-strings.

As for that CopTalk situation, i'm the law there, and the cops almost never call me to take care of it, so, what am i to figure except that they LIKE to draw the trolls into their traps so that they can slam them down on the hoods of their cars and sap slap them. Hey, cops like to have fun too! It's not just all about donuts, coffee, pizza and beer! And, on that note, i would like to have as many volunteers as would like to volunteer to participate in our annual "Happy New Year CopTalk Troll Bash, Slash & Burn Party." This is where we all get together, gather up a bunch of beer and pizza, donuts and coffee, (donuts and coffee for the traditional minded old timers), and go over (in mass) to CopTalk and hunt down and slaughter the trouble making trolls. Then we gather the ones that are still alive all up and hang them like ornaments in the 10 Ring Christmas tree... and burn the tree...yes... with the trolls dangling and struggling and screaming! It's GREAT fun! Anyone that participated last year can tell you! It's a troll trashing extraviganza! Bull, sharpen your horns and the rest of you sharpen your...ah... whatever you have to sharpen... and meet us all down there for the fun! I'm going now!

See you there!

Find out what all the fuzz is about... seriously... get AGrip!

Brooks W. Speier

Official AGripô Manufacturer Website

AGripô Installation Video

Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 20:59   #2927
engineer151515

Quote:
Originally posted by Tazz10m
........you just need to get a 10mm so you can properly learn to read between the bra straps and g-strings........

Engineer thinks
Pirate sails as filtering media are running low.

But...... Bras ..... as a filter ..... hmmmmm ...

rummaging sounds in the dungeon as Engineer begins to tinker
Old 01-06-2005, 21:28   #2928
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Tazz, we have a request to submit for your consideration. The Pirate Fleet crews are intrigued by the upcoming Troll Bashing Session you are running for CopTalk. They would like to participate. I believe it would be useful to allow them to do so; it would be a useful adjuctant to the Dungeon/Pirate negotiations for the upcoming mystery event. They would kick in the rum for the bashing session(s); they are clearly a cut above the usual "hey, ain't that neat" 9/40 crowd we have to put up with most of the time. I think they would be a welcome addition to the bashings AND add a new dimension to the upcoming 8:40PM Fourth Anniversary Celebration on the 10th. Wat do you say?
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 22:22   #2929
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Originally posted by engineer151515
Engineer thinks
Pirate sails as filtering media are running low.

But...... Bras ..... as a filter ..... hmmmmm ...

rummaging sounds in the dungeon as Engineer begins to tinker
Imagine G33 in a halter top made out of pirate sails... that would do Jimmy Buffett proud, I'm tellin ya. Argggg!

Old 01-06-2005, 22:23   #2930
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Originally posted by Tazz10m
Bottles, cases, what's the difference? When i say "bottles", true 10 Ringers KNOW that means CASES. But, considering the fact that you are just a low life .45 dawg'r dungeon scum slave boy, (although a pretty good one), it is easily understandable that you wouldn't understand. Hey, it's a MEMBERS thing. For what it's worth, though, i do appreciate your trying. Sammy, you just need to get a 10mm so you can properly learn to read between the bra straps and g-strings.

As for that CopTalk situation, i'm the law there, and the cops almost never call me to take care of it, so, what am i to figure except that they LIKE to draw the trolls into their traps so that they can slam them down on the hoods of their cars and sap slap them. Hey, cops like to have fun too! It's not just all about donuts, coffee, pizza and beer! And, on that note, i would like to have as many volunteers as would like to volunteer to participate in our annual "Happy New Year CopTalk Troll Bash, Slash & Burn Party." This is where we all get together, gather up a bunch of beer and pizza, donuts and coffee, (donuts and coffee for the traditional minded old timers), and go over (in mass) to CopTalk and hunt down and slaughter the trouble making trolls. Then we gather the ones that are still alive all up and hang them like ornaments in the 10 Ring Christmas tree... and burn the tree...yes... with the trolls dangling and struggling and screaming! It's GREAT fun! Anyone that participated last year can tell you! It's a troll trashing extraviganza! Bull, sharpen your horns and the rest of you sharpen your...ah... whatever you have to sharpen... and meet us all down there for the fun! I'm going now!

See you there!

I have visions of me running a troll out on the plank at the end of my left horn, the dream always ends when the plank snaps under my weight;Q

Old 01-06-2005, 22:26   #2931
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by Bullman
I have visions of me running a troll out on the plank at the end of my left horn, the dream always ends when the plank snaps under my weight;Q
The Dungeon Civil Engineering Contractor Team has been placed on alert. You need not worry about such a nightmare any more.
Old 01-06-2005, 22:55   #2932
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Originally posted by samurairabbi
The Dungeon Civil Engineering Contractor Team has been placed on alert. You need not worry about such a nightmare any more.
Is Engineer151515 on that team? If so my fears will be assauged.

Old 01-07-2005, 07:42   #2933
engineer151515

I have your back, Bullman.

I mean, I have your weight covered...

uuhhh. I mean...

Forgive the nerdy inclinations. The technical aspects of safe conveyance will undergoe my personal stamp of calculational approval and supervisory overview of proper construction and installation technique. We will certainly incorporate your weight, the weight of your personal alcohol storage (beer kegs saddled upon your back for your personal consumption), accessory gear, and the weights of two fat, ugly trolls (one on each horn) with generous engineering margin, of course - plus kinetic effects and momentum transfers which occur naturally whilest you perform your troll butt-kicking.

I will have to emerge from my normal "beer fog" condition to perform this task with certainty, a sacrifice I would gladly perform for the 10 Ring in appreciation for letting me hang around the Dungeon.

BTW - I can't seem to find a bra around here......

rummage....rummage....
Old 01-07-2005, 10:07   #2934
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

;P I think I know where G29 keeps some....;e

Old 01-07-2005, 12:17   #2935

Quote:
Originally posted by Bullman
Imagine G33 in a halter top made out of pirate sails... that would do Jimmy Buffett proud, I'm tellin ya. Argggg!
I think I just herniated myself;g ;f ;f
Old 01-07-2005, 16:04   #2936
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

^~ `l [$

Old 01-07-2005, 16:14   #2937
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by G33
;P I think I know where G29 keeps some....;e
G33, I congratulate you. You have just achieved the unachievable: You sobered up the 10-Ring. The Dungeon Logistics Unit was on its way to you to assist in the transfer to Eng 151514 of these valuable scientific research articles, when ... WHAM!!! We got run over by the Penthouse faithful moving even MORE resolutely to fulfill this mission! They had actually found a subject more interesting than beer consumption.

It may take us a few hours to get the tread marks off our backs, but be assured that everything will be in place for the start of the weekend festivities.
Old 01-07-2005, 16:15   #2938
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Sorry about that....^~

Old 01-07-2005, 16:18   #2939
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by G33
Sorry about that....^~
We're not ... ... ...
Old 01-07-2005, 18:44   #2940