Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-10-2005, 21:05   #2961
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by engineer151515
BTW - the nerd in me says 8:40pm is 41 replies away from 3000.
Got it covered, Eng15etc. That is one of the bookends of the current 10-Ring Resort celebration. Today is the 4th anniversary of 8:40PM, which launches the blowout that will continue until post number 3000 (and probably beyond, since no 10-Ring blast ever ceases abruptly). We will have you covered while you continue with your engineering analysis of the "test articles" so gracious provided by G33.
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 02:04   #2962
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Quote:
Originally posted by samurairabbi
Got it covered, Eng15etc. That is one of the bookends of the current 10-Ring Resort celebration. Today is the 4th anniversary of 8:40PM, which launches the blowout that will continue until post number 3000 (and probably beyond, since no 10-Ring blast ever ceases abruptly). We will have you covered while you continue with your engineering analysis of the "test articles" so gracious provided by G33.
And... the reason that no 10-Ring blast ever ceases abruptly is because no 10-Ring blast ever ceases AT ALL! Each and every 10-Ring blast goes around and around the world FOREVER! It is THE blast (BLAST) that is heard around the world... FOREVER! (And don't you forget it!)

A 10 is the BREAST BLAST in the WORLD! ^1 *hick!* ;D

Any questions?

Count down...

Find out what all the fuzz is about... seriously... get AGrip!

Brooks W. Speier

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Official AGripô Manufacturer Website

AGripô Installation Video

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 05:20   #2963
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Just like me to miss an anniversery.;Q

It was for a good cause anyway, been at the vet's today, getting a look at our little girl calf... heifer I reckon. So here is a pic, I should have titled it hoof in mouth, but we don't want to break the whole opposible thumb thing to her yet so.....

MOOOOO! Bull

How DUI enforcement should really work.

Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 05:21   #2964
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

another one in 4D, tell me what you think of little Sarah Elizabeth

Sorta looks like she is smiling to me

Old 01-11-2005, 06:59   #2965
engineer151515

Direct posted for Bull's viewing pleasure.

Extreme congrats.......

The 10 Ring

The 10 Ring
Old 01-11-2005, 10:15   #2966

Awww, what a cutie!

think I'm gonna disparage Bullman's offspring and risk the mighty left horn???
;f ;f

Seriously, though, even though its been 20+ years since I saw one of those, I still get excited about those little miracles.

Great name, too!!
Old 01-11-2005, 10:50   #2967
ccw_bearcat
Cage Fighter

Anyone noice yet?

We're getting close to post number 3,000! If we time it right the big number will fall on a 3 day holiday weekend. More time to party! BTW, who's heading up the 3,000 party preparations?
My Pistols: Dan Wesson 1911 Commander Bobtail - 10mm Auto, Glock 20, S&W 1076, Sig P220, S&W 340PD, Beretta 96 Brigadier, Sistema Colt M1911A1, Arcus 94C, Bulgarian Makarov, Taurus M82, Walther P22, Ruger Mk II Gvt, Armi Galesi - .25ACP, Four Aces - .22Short
ccw_bearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 20:48   #2968
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Re: Anyone noice yet?

Quote:
Originally posted by ccw_bearcat
We're getting close to post number 3,000! If we time it right the big number will fall on a 3 day holiday weekend. More time to party! BTW, who's heading up the 3,000 party preparations?
Heading up the party preparations is administrative work, and is therefore reserved, per 10-Ring Facility Operational Protocols, to the regular Dungeon personnel. Penthouse denizens exist to PARTY, not to do admin.

Permit me to engage in philosophical counterpoint to one of your observations. A three day weekend is ALREADY a prime focus of Lagoon blowout partying. Have so major an event as the 3000th post celebration coincide with an already robust 3-day weekend celebration strikes me as an unnecessary redundancy. Rabbi seeks other viewpoints on this issue.
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 22:13   #2969
VN350X10

My personal thoughts on this; Since the 3,000th post is so important, don't we have a vested interest in declaring a 3 day weekend whenever we see a need for it ?
On this basis also, we will probably have a need for a full week of partying when Sarah Elizabeth is born. Also, for such a spectacular event, the Borg should be extended an invitation, as even thou they are rather un-emotional, in a manner similar to Vulcans, for a birth, an inaguration or a coronation, they can ALWAYS be counted on to be lavish with gifts for the party being honored. And since they don't handle spirits very well, that leaves more for the rest of us, as the libation commitee bases the volume on number of participants, not the quantity that they can hold. For the booze requisition, a Borg is as good as a Lagooner.
For proper celebration of a birth, be it known to all present that uncle albert drinks "Crown Royal Special Reserve", the best of formal spirits.

uncle albert
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 14:42   #2970
engineer151515

rummage.... rummage..... bump.. thump.... drag

I found some filtration media on another forum.

Hope G33 doesn't miss it.

humming sounds as the filtration unit starts up
Old 01-12-2005, 16:07   #2971
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Hey engineer, is it ready for a taste test yet??????^7 ;Y ;c ;c

Old 01-12-2005, 18:05   #2972
engineer151515

First brew to you, Bullman.

Might taste a little sweet until the new filters are broken in.

Old 01-12-2005, 18:19   #2973

Quote:
Originally posted by engineer151515
First brew to you, Bullman.

Might taste a little sweet until the new filters are broken in.

whoa, at first glance, I thought it read "SWEAT"..... ;f;f

time to get to the eye doc....;g ;g
Old 01-12-2005, 23:42   #2974
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Thanks engineer, you are a real pal!!!

You know, we could probably bottle this stuff and sell it, supplement the drab dungeon income, since it seems the penthouse folks get all the "cut" from the rabbi's scheme. We could open up some walls down here, maybe put in a skylight so it wasn't so drab. Steve might have just given this sweet tasting brew a name that would sell it like hot cakes. Given the filtration media, and the sweat that he was talking about we could call it....... dare I say it for fear of Mrs. Bullman (that svelte littel jersey) finding out..... N*PP** Sweat! The guys would buy this stuff up, I am telling you. ;f

Old 01-13-2005, 00:12   #2975
VN350X10

There is a downside to remodeling the Dungeon & making it more hospitable, as then the Penthouse types would want to move in, bringing down the property value. Far better that we retain the torches for illumination, avoid windows or skylights, etc. Besides, if we increase the avaliable light, Mongo's gourmet mushrooms (hand tended & 100% organicly raised, thanks Bullman) will suffer, more light means more photos with RECOGNIZABLE faces (or other parts!) in them, with the resultant possibility of liability, as we are known for hosting "discrete encounters".

uncle albert;c
Old 01-13-2005, 02:33   #2976
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Depressing though it may be, I guess I should give up on my aspirations of bringing the dungeon into the light and just concentrate on my fertilizer manufacturing job. It is such an easy job I was just trying to broaden my impact here at 10 ring central. guess I should leave the thinking to the more senior members, but I sure could use a pay increase, as I will soon have an additional mouth to feed.

Old 01-13-2005, 07:17   #2977
engineer151515

Quote:
Originally posted by Bullman
.......we could call it.......... N*PP** Sweat! The guys would buy this stuff up, I am telling you. ;f

~2 ~2 ^c

You rock, Bullman.

G33 might ask for a cut. She been negotiating with 10-ring hierarchy over embezzlement funds. Brings out the pirate in her.

Of course, I don't think she's noticed that garmet missing yet.

Old 01-13-2005, 10:03   #2978
ccw_bearcat
Cage Fighter

Hey Look!!!

There's a monkey going for the full 8 seconds on Bullman's back.

Sling him off, Bullman! ^c
My Pistols: Dan Wesson 1911 Commander Bobtail - 10mm Auto, Glock 20, S&W 1076, Sig P220, S&W 340PD, Beretta 96 Brigadier, Sistema Colt M1911A1, Arcus 94C, Bulgarian Makarov, Taurus M82, Walther P22, Ruger Mk II Gvt, Armi Galesi - .25ACP, Four Aces - .22Short
ccw_bearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 18:10   #2979
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Re: Hey Look!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by ccw_bearcat
There's a monkey going for the full 8 seconds on Bullman's back.

Sling him off, Bullman! ^c

Step right... Arch Back... spin Left...... and WHAMMMO, get out of the way of the flying monkey dna.... ha ha ha
Old 01-14-2005, 19:36   #2980
VN350X10

Nice launch Bullman !
That sucker only made 5.248 on my Competition Electronics shot timer !

"When You are Great, They CAN'T go 8"

uncle albert

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival