Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-26-2005, 11:15   #3201
VN350X10

HMMM.......Cat....the Other white meat

Alf, get away from the computer .......
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 11:16   #3202
VN350X10

It looks as if Monkey chilli may now be in the offing.........
Are there such things as tropical beans ?????
Old 03-26-2005, 11:25   #3203
engineer151515

Quote:
Originally posted by VN350X10
It looks as if Monkey chilli may now be in the offing.........
Are there such things as tropical beans ?????
We can make some fine coffee out of tropical beans. After roasting....

Darn. Gonna need even more methane for coffee roasting.......
Old 03-26-2005, 12:28   #3204
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Engineer, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on breaking the century mark on posting here in the 8:40 p.m. thread. Calls for a drink don't you think? Break out the N*ppl* Sweat!!!!! ;c ;c ;c
Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 13:44   #3205
engineer151515

Line them up! The party's ON!

;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c

^5 ^5 ^5 ^5 ^5

thanks Bull.
Old 03-26-2005, 18:54   #3206
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by Tazz10m
Why, from Mongo, of course! That guy ought to be able to rip one to keep that baby running for YEARS!
Tazz, Mongo has requested me to briefly put aside the inter-related issues of embezzlement, admin, beer distribution, and delicate negotiations with the Pirate Fleet about the mystery event, and instead post to this thread to correct a common misperception.

If one reruns the exalted "Blazing Saddles" (all rise, hats over hearts), one will note that the major methane flatulence action is coming from the OTHER cattle drive personnel, and NOT from Mongo. Mongo is off-camera, at his private fire, partaking in the creditable trail drive quisine, and savoring a fine cigar. It should be additionally noted that Mongo, rather than contaminating the prime tobacco flavor with the sulphur from a match, chose to light the cigar with the pure natural heat of a hardwood fueled flame! How many of the Penthouse and Dungeon personnel would have wimped out and taken the easy path when making such a choice!
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 21:27   #3207
bac1023

85,000 views!;G

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
bac1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 22:12   #3208
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Quote:
Originally posted by bac1023
85,000 views!;G
And many years!^<wg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

"I'd wager G would waterboard a salmon."--tous

"...those without swords can still die upon them." --Eowyn
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 00:28   #3209
G7
Mostly Metric

Uuuuuuurrrrp.

Whoa. Engineer, that's some mighty powerful brew. Good stuff.

Sammy - did I get any on ya ???
G7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 00:43   #3210
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by Bullman How about, since 10 ringers aspire to cailber greatness, that we all wear lime green jackets. Would that be overdoing it? You think?
IMPORTANT 10-RING FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT:

The Dungeon admin types wish to apologize to Bull. For at least two weeks, we overlooked the massive administrative benefit which could be derived from his suggestion. We regret this oversight.

To ACTUALLY have everyone running around in lime-green jackets would, of course, incur a major level barf factor. What we Dungeon PR types missed was the potential of the THOUGHT of this happening. The Dungeon Linguistics Unit, in company with the Dungeon Psychological Evaluation Team and the Dungeon Partying Aptitude Testing Facility, discovered that the 10-Ringers simply THINKING about such an occurrence yielded an amazing benefit: 9% of the Penthouse types achieved temporary sobriety! This is a truly momentous achievement!

I must confess, this unprecedented sobriety level within the 10-Ring membership had us Dungeon types worried for a moment. We believed that it would be more difficult for us to crash the legendary Lagoon parties with this greater level of 10-Ringer alertness. Upon reflection, however, we concluded that it had become too EASY to gain admittance to these blowouts, and that it was actually MORE fun to have to WORK to get in! (Besides, the Lagoon Hostesses have more esteem for our courage when we have to work HARD to get into the parties; this translates to an increased satisfaction level when we DO get in. Worth the tradeoff.)

To make up to Bull for our delay in recognizing the potential of his idea, the Dungeon will provide him with the GOOD alfalfa until Mrs. Bull's calving. This will have the additional benefit of solving Eng15's methane supply issues.

Philosophical question: At what point does a micro-brew operation become so large that it is no longer a MICRO-brew setup?
Old 04-09-2005, 06:39   #3211
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

I am causing sobriety in the 10 ring facility????? I am getting good alfalfa for this action??????

I don't know if I can deal with the blame for this. I was probably suffering from the effects of some pregnancy induced mood swing when I posted that bit about the green jackets. You know I am all there for helpin a brother out on the booty call and all Sammy, but I don't want any rewards for sobriety. It is bad enough that Mrs. Bullman (Her Svelteness) limits my consumption of that sweet ambrosia we so humbly call N*ppl* Sweat, but if I am somehow transferring that to the rest of the 10 ring, well, I need to go out to the back 40 and stay. That sort of behavior from me is just completely unacceptable and should not be tolerated.
Old 04-09-2005, 07:57   #3212
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Facinating.

Old 04-09-2005, 09:56   #3213
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Originally posted by G33
Facinating.
That is a very Spockish thing to say. But if this particular incident is then I suppose it is fitting.
Old 04-09-2005, 10:28   #3214
VN350X10

Official Formal Inquiry to the 10-Ring Administrative Staff :

Is the afforementioned heretofor unknown sobriety of this esteemed group responsible for the recent downturn in the stock price of Anheiser-Busch, Miller Brewing, Samual Adams Brewery, et.al.?

If so, perhaps there would be a way to cause a similar turn of events for the various oil companies, that are currently gouging customers world-wide.

As a side note, if perhaps the cost of fuel wasn't so high, there would be more funds avaliable for the INCREASE of partying, thereby raising the stocks of the various brewing companies, & in turn, helping to increase the value of uncle albert's retirement portfolio.

Be it also known, I hereby second the idea of providing Bullman with all of the "good" alfalfa required to assist him during the duration of Mrs. B's (the svelte, etc) gestational time.
Old 04-09-2005, 10:51   #3215
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Quote:
Originally posted by Bullman
That is a very Spockish thing to say. But if this particular incident is then I suppose it is fitting.
I had one eyebrow up.;f

Old 04-10-2005, 09:36   #3216
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

That is a very becoming look for you
Old 04-10-2005, 09:59   #3217
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

;K

Old 04-10-2005, 16:19   #3218
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Official Formal Inquiry to the 10-Ring Administrative Staff :

Is the afforementioned heretofor unknown sobriety of this esteemed group responsible for the recent downturn in the stock price of Anheiser-Busch, Miller Brewing, Samual Adams Brewery, et.al.?
Unkle, the 10-Ring Administrative Staff has asked the Dungeon Administration Personnel to field this question. At first, they attempted to have those within the Penthouse who are unexpectedly sober do the investigation of this issue, but they encountered problems with this effort: one of the sober 10-Ringers is ill, and the other refuses to work on a party weekend. Hey, that's why the Dungeon Crew is ever alert.

We have determined that the minimal increase in 10-Ringer sobriety, while amazing, is not the cause of the depressed beer stock prices. The actual cause is the successful launching of Eng15's specialty line of alcoholic libations. Eng15 has found a niche in the market which shows all indications of expanding into a dominant market position. The big-shot financial analysts have noted this development, and are adjusting their marketing forecasts on the LESSER producers accordingly. Their analysis particularly noted that the Dungeon Crew Alfalfa allocation to Bull's feeding program brought resolution of Eng15's fuel shortage, which will ensure full production capability for the foreseeable future; you know how the Wall Street financial types value predictability in their projections.
Old 04-10-2005, 19:58   #3219
VN350X10

Thank You
Old 04-10-2005, 22:25   #3220
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Thank You
It was my pleasure to be of assistance.