Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-25-2010, 14:58   #10661
_The_Shadow
Ret. Fireman

Scratch the use of the TARDIS to go backwards in time...
In light of the recent news about the VLTOR Bren Ten delivery being push back...I need TARDIS to slide into the future a bit looking for the actual delivery time frame!
_The_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 21:08   #10662
VN350X10

Karma is a good thing no matter HOW you come by it !

A Happy Anniversary to Mr & Mrs MinervaDoe......many more to follow !

If I went back in time with TARDIS, I'd just get in MORE trouble than I got into the first time thru.....if that's possible ?

uncle albert
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 21:20   #10663
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Does TARDIS handle paradox well, like maybe the egg came first?
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 21:24   #10664
VN350X10

Every time I input that to TARDIS's computer main frame, I get 2 over easy & a bucket of McNuggets......with no sauce !
Old 05-25-2010, 21:59   #10665
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

It's gotta be the damned clown....
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:39   #10666
MinervaDoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10mmmofo View Post
Does TARDIS handle paradox well,
It's interesting that you should mention Paradox. I was just reading in this months version of Time Traveller Today (printed in 2112) that the Beach Boys were actually well known time travellers and the lyrics "fun, fun 'til Daddy takes her T-Bird away" were actually referring to the potential calamity of a paradox. The magazine also mention this restaurant which existed in 1840 in Boston which served a most excellent bucket of steamed clams.

MinervaDoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 21:16   #10667
VN350X10

is that "clamity" of a paradox?

or a boquet of calamities ?

was her daddy a Medicine Man, going to take the T-Bird away ?

so many questions......so much idle time.

Maybe I should take TARDIS back a bit & see what color "Sue" really was. She's been on display about 10 yrs. now & nobody REALLY knows what her complection looked like....
did she have botox ? or just naturally droopy eyelids ?
Old 05-26-2010, 21:21   #10668
VN350X10

weekend heading this way.....

par-tee !
Old 05-26-2010, 21:40   #10669
_The_Shadow
Ret. Fireman

TARDIS would be quite useful to check on OBAMY's birth place...
Old 05-26-2010, 22:02   #10670
VN350X10

right, wrong or indifferent, we can't use TARDIS to change history.....that was part of the deal when I won it in a game of Baccarat(sp)

HOWEVER....talk to MinervaDoe, his worm-hole generator is of HIS invention & carries no such limitations..and just as fast as time warp !

uncle albert
Old 05-27-2010, 08:17   #10671
MinervaDoe

Yes, with the advent of the INTELIMETRICS device, we now know when and where we were going. For a while, it was kind of a crap shoot. Mini Minervadoe came up with it as his second grade science project. Now he is working on a particle accelerator beam. He keeps very busy.

Old 05-27-2010, 08:29   #10672
ChuteTheMall
HildabeastHater

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinervaDoe View Post
Now he is working on a particle accelerator beam. He keeps very busy.
I built a slingshot.
"He said he fired a burst at the chest and if they didn't fall fast enough, he fired a burst at the face. He never needed to reload and had enough on board so if he missed a shot or two he could catch up in the fight. " -Gabe Suarez, 2008
ChuteTheMall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:34   #10673
_The_Shadow
Ret. Fireman

I'm working on a cross bread 10mm particle beam accelerator combined with a 10 GiaWatt Railgun which should get things moving a little...
Old 05-27-2010, 09:00   #10674
MinervaDoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by _The_Shadow View Post
I'm working on a cross bread 10mm particle beam accelerator combined with a 10 GiaWatt Railgun which should get things moving a little...
Yes, well to be sure, we must not let you get together with Mini Minervadoe. We already had an incident where the city block next to us disappeared. Then, we used the worm hole generator to go back in time and prevent him from having his failed experiment. Quite the series of unresolved paradoxes. I had quite a headache after that one. Not to mention staying awake for 72 hours straight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
I built a slingshot.
Yes, this week I just repaired an old wrist rocket myself. It would seem that 50 year old surgical tubing is prone to snapping. Then, just for chasing the crows away, I ordered one of these from Amazon. Unpopped popcorn has quite the terrifying effect on these highly intelligent animals. My yard now seems to be marked as a no perching zone after only one experimental trial. Once I cut down our privet tree, it opened up our tiny yard quite a bit, and well, if nature abhors a vacuum, crows seem to abhor it even more and an immediate infestation occurred.
The 10 Ring

Last edited by MinervaDoe; 05-27-2010 at 09:02..
Old 05-27-2010, 11:29   #10675
susan28
already gone..

Quote:
Originally Posted by VN350X10 View Post
is that "clamity" of a paradox?

or a boquet of calamities ?

was her daddy a Medicine Man, going to take the T-Bird away ?

so many questions......so much idle time.

Maybe I should take TARDIS back a bit & see what color "Sue" really was. She's been on display about 10 yrs. now & nobody REALLY knows what her complection looked like....
did she have botox ? or just naturally droopy eyelids ?
28 <---- deep-set Irish eyes w/ almost no lid and prominent browbone, we still have some Neanderthal i think.. but i've been on display WAY more than 10yrs..

edit: my daddy was a beer distributor-cum-mortgage broker. green grass and high tides 4-ever, baby!! but i had a Mustang during the time he was in a position to take it away.. but he never did, i was really good at hiding my indiscretions

Last edited by susan28; 05-27-2010 at 11:32..
susan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 16:32   #10676
VN350X10

not YOU suze.....I already know what you look like...excellent specimin, don't get me started...BP is too high already...
I was refering to "Sue" @ the Field Museum in ChiTown, named in honor of the paleontolilgist(sp) Sue Hendrickson, who found her near Faith, SD. (last prarie dog safari was based out of the ONE motel in Faith, they also have 1 bar & 1 drive-in, not a chain.
Small town in every respect.)
Rained so hard one day there that uncle could have used a kayak on main street !!

but I could see what you looked like @ 17....prolly just get myself in trouble again.....

uncle
Old 05-27-2010, 16:42   #10677
susan28
already gone..

ahhhhhhh.. "nevermind!"

Old 05-27-2010, 19:15   #10678
MinervaDoe

But the story about the Musatang was still pretty interesting.
What year?
What color?
Convertible?
C.I.D.?

Old 05-27-2010, 19:19   #10679
engineer151515

Susan.

The Dungeon Engineering Staff would be honored with a visit from you.

Particularly, the Chief Engineer.

Summer is coming and Slushie production is going to be maxed out.
Might need a "white glove" inspection from you.
Old 05-27-2010, 19:25   #10680
susan28
already gone..

Eh, it was a first-car that i bought based on price and condition but tried to get something as fast as possible within those constraints and lucked out with a 71 fastback w/a 302 and some mags. But it wasn't my hotrod or my fantasy car. i got a 73 440 Magnum Charger when i had the money as i was always a Mopar type ever since being thrilled by Shirley Muldowney as a kid. My real hotrod was a 77 Yamaha rd400 tho.. chix <3 crotch-rockets

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival