Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-05-2010, 11:00   #10721
_The_Shadow
Ret. Fireman

The bikini team should place them on a spit and roast them...we could hold them accountable till the debts are paid in full! A small precentage given to Bullman for bringing this extorted situation to the Dungon Finance Commttee! He could then get his sights fixed.

You could place a taller rear sight to make up for the front being too tall, but it would probably be easier to remove and replace the front sight.
_The_Shadow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 20:23   #10722
VN350X10

Bull, who's fiber optic is that ? Perhaps we can find/make you a shorter one, with a smaller diameter filiment if necessary! (a lathe & Bridgeport are wonderful things)
If you, Mrs. Bullman & the calves show up here, we can always test with my chrono AND put something decent on the grill ....like pork chops or such (crab legs?) so as not to scare the children into thinking that it was a cousin.....

uncle albert
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 20:33   #10723
_The_Shadow
Ret. Fireman

Did someone say (crab legs?) Has to be my favorite food, blue lake crabs, dungeness crabs to king crabs crave them all!
The ones down here will be getting a little OILLY! The crabs, shrimp and some of the saltwater fishing is messed up and probably will be for quite some time...Thanks BP bastards!
Old 06-05-2010, 20:37   #10724
VN350X10

Did King Crab legs tonight on the Weber.....over apple wood. GOOD EATIN' !!
Don't think of your seafood as oily......consider it Cajun fast food, you know, pre-blackened!

uncle albert
Old 06-05-2010, 20:43   #10725
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by VN350X10 View Post
Did King Crab legs tonight on the Weber.....over apple wood. GOOD EATIN' !!
Don't think of your seafood as oily......consider it Cajun fast food, you know, pre-blackened!

uncle albert
A new cuisine style: Seafood 10W40!
Old 06-05-2010, 20:48   #10726
VN350X10

You fully realise that if they "leaked" into the Lagoon, we'ed of nuked them by now.....
Old 06-05-2010, 21:09   #10727
_The_Shadow
Ret. Fireman

The stuff washing up is more like axle grease...BP bragging that they captured 6000 barrels per day with the leaky capture system. They want to make money from the recovered oil, the heck with that. They are trying to salvage the well instead of kill it...they need to drive/screw a spike into the top of it to seal it for good!
Old 06-05-2010, 23:03   #10728
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
You fully realise that if they "leaked" into the Lagoon, we'ed of nuked them by now.....
Nukes would be unnecessary. Each 10-Ringer would fire one 10mm round toward BP headquarters. That would put the breeze up their tails!
Old 06-06-2010, 02:03   #10729
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Bull, who's fiber optic is that ? Perhaps we can find/make you a shorter one, with a smaller diameter filiment if necessary! (a lathe & Bridgeport are wonderful things)
If you, Mrs. Bullman & the calves show up here, we can always test with my chrono AND put something decent on the grill ....like pork chops or such (crab legs?) so as not to scare the children into thinking that it was a cousin.....

uncle albert
That is a custom job, the guy that did the conversion made the sight as far as I know, unless he bought it off of somewhere. I am just 40 miles or so from his shop, a hop skip and a jump, just need to go down there. I should do more testing first, from a bench, so I can get a good Idea of just how low I am, or I mean how low it shoots

right now the kids are in the chicken nugget phase. They don't appreciate the finer points of heated cow parts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

How DUI enforcement should really work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 13:34   #10730
MinervaDoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullman View Post
the guy that did the conversion made the sight as far as I know,
Augh, ha!!! So that's how your Ruger got to be a 10mm. I thought you had some discontinued dealer special

Last edited by MinervaDoe; 06-06-2010 at 13:34..
MinervaDoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 16:59   #10731
VN350X10

M.D. the only factory Rugers in 10MM are the BlackHawk "Buckeye" specials, made for Buckeye Sports Dist. in Ohio a few years back. They had a .38-40convert. cyl. The following year, Buckeye had a run made of .32 H&R Mag/.32-20 convertibles.....if you were on the list, you had a chance to buy the .32 with a matching ser.# to your 10MM.
I know 3 guys that have the sets, I have one of the 10MM/.38-40's.

The only OTHER Rugers chambered in 10MM were about 4 or 5 test bed guns, same frame as the Ruger .45's (which is why THEY are almost indestructible !), used a Glock 20(!) magazine. The bean counters killed that one, not enough potential market they said.....MORONS !
They worked fine, no durability problems(they ARE Rugers!) but the market boys lied as usual. Would have been great pistols.
Because of this, I've never had any qualms about shooting ANY .45ACP loads in a Ruger pistol ! (this applies to the older 94/95 ? series, not the new 3 digit series guns)

uncle albert
Old 06-06-2010, 20:18   #10732
MinervaDoe

Quote:
M.D. the only factory Rugers in 10MM are the BlackHawk "Buckeye" specials, made for Buckeye Sports Dist. in Ohio a few years back. They had a .38-40convert. cyl.
That is totally cool. The .38-40 conversion would be especially cool.
Does the 10mm have a moon type clip or does the round seat on the cylinder.

Old 06-07-2010, 02:29   #10733
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

It seats in the cylinder, the nice thing about a Blackhawk is you don't have to worry about ejection like you do in a swing out cylinder, just use the rod like you do with the rimmed rounds.

How DUI enforcement should really work.

Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:24   #10734
MinervaDoe

So many guns. So little money. I'm going to use my time machine to augment some stock picks.

Old 06-07-2010, 09:58   #10735
VN350X10

take the one my mom wouldn't let dad go for.......
Xerox @ $.25/share when it first went public....the gent that advised my dad to buy it risked 10K (!) @ 25 cents a share....thats 40,000 shares when it came out.
ALL 9 of his grandchildren are multi-millionares.
Dad wanted to risk $500.00 ; Mom wouldn't let him, I too would be filthy rich !

THANKS, MOM.....

Last edited by VN350X10; 06-07-2010 at 09:59..
Old 06-07-2010, 22:01   #10736
MinervaDoe

I think Disney stock was supposed to be a surprise winner. Also, Microsoft stock paid back in multiples after black friday. But, I'm lazy. I'd like to just show up in ten year intervals and reinvest on the same day. Take some gold back in time and do it again.

I heard about a time lord who lost it all after he took bills printed in the 1970s back to the 1850s. He lost his time lord standing, his tardis and he got busted for counterfeiting to boot. It seems he was on a real bender and he just lost track of his currency dating. .... It was a real mess from my understanding.

Old 06-07-2010, 22:23   #10737
_The_Shadow
Ret. Fireman

Quote:
I heard about a time lord who lost it all after he took bills printed in the 1970s back to the 1850s. He lost his time lord standing, his tardis and he got busted for counterfeiting to boot. It seems he was on a real bender and he just lost track of his currency dating. .... It was a real mess from my understanding.
Damn...you found me out! Do you know how many trips I had to take to fix that mess! Ain't nuttin' sacred here! Warm up TARDIS so I can go back an straighten this out too!
Old 06-07-2010, 22:51   #10738
MinervaDoe

Aren't you just a little worried that the timelords will follow your Internet routing and find you?

Old 06-07-2010, 23:11   #10739
_The_Shadow
Ret. Fireman

It seems all they find is The Shadow as I am long gone...several timezones away!
Old 06-07-2010, 23:16   #10740
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by _The_Shadow View Post
Damn...you found me out! Do you know how many trips I had to take to fix that mess! Ain't nuttin' sacred here! Warm up TARDIS so I can go back an straighten this out too!
See ... You should have engaged the services of the Dungeon Financial Operation when you began that scam! With us involved, you would have gotten it right the first time. We provide value for our cut of the take!

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival