Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-07-2010, 23:31   #10741
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Quote:
Originally Posted by _The_Shadow View Post
It seems all they find is The Shadow as I am long gone...several timezones away!
Yup... Timezones and new bill designs. Screw ya everytime. No example of that in my travel guide....
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:48   #10742
MinervaDoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
See ... You should have engaged the services of the Dungeon Financial Operation when you began that scam! With us involved, you would have gotten it right the first time. We provide value for our cut of the take!
Yeah, now you're on the run. Not so fun to have the time lords show up at your doorstep.

My Internet routing shows up as a mongolian grand mother. Even the time lords can't trace it. I actually log in from various coffee houses during my travels, but my signature proxy server always leads them back to Mongolia. Once your Dungeon fees are paid up, you'll have access to the Proxy download. The default patsy is Margaret Thatcher and the Terms of Agreement require you to change this on first use (Margaret gets really pissed when Interpol shows up at her house now). Don't worry, the software prompts you at all critical junctures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
MinervaDoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:54   #10743
Sheepdog Scout
Behind you!

This is the strangest thread ever.

Sheepdog Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 19:37   #10744
VN350X10

Hey guys, just WHO did you think I beat at baccarat to win the TARDIS that I have ?

But MY agreement with the other Time Lords precludes any repo of it.
I have a Deed of Ownership Transfer, and a clear Illinois title.
That's about the only document from IL that carries any weight, as our DMV are real pickey & nasty about fake titles.
An IL title is even better than one from Kalifornia !
Even the Borg recognize an IL title as valid !
Of course having Vladimir as part of the anti-theft system doesn't hurt....
(for those who don't know Vlad, he's a 65 lb Black male poodle, as in "foo foo THIS fool !)

uncle albert
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 20:05   #10745
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout View Post
This is the strangest thread ever.
... and now YOU are part of it! We specialize in luring new talent into the fold.
Old 06-08-2010, 21:55   #10746
Sheepdog Scout
Behind you!

I'm just confused. I've never seen a thread involving timelords, time travel, TARDIS, Mongolian grand mothers,Thomas Crapper, and Obama's face on a urinal cake. Among many, many other things.

I'll get used to it.

Carry on

Old 06-08-2010, 21:57   #10747
Sheepdog Scout
Behind you!

Quote:
... and now YOU are part of it! We specialize in luring new talent into the fold.
By the way your post reminds me of something. Do you know Chris Hansen? Something about luring new talent.

Old 06-08-2010, 22:55   #10748
Taterhead
Counting Beans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout View Post
I'm just confused. I've never seen a thread involving timelords, time travel, TARDIS, Mongolian grand mothers,Thomas Crapper, and Obama's face on a urinal cake. Among many, many other things.

I'll get used to it.

Carry on
You forgot booze! It is fun to pop by once in a while. But it is kind of like trying to jump on that little merry-go-round toy at the park. Once it is going it looks kind of fun, but it is spinning around in some type of ethyl powered contemplation; and you feel a tiny bit afraid to commit and jump on. Just beware of the dungeon.
Taterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 00:51   #10749
MinervaDoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taterhead View Post
You forgot booze! It is fun to pop by once in a while. But it is kind of like trying to jump on that little merry-go-round toy at the park. Once it is going it looks kind of fun, but it is spinning around in some type of ethyl powered contemplation; and you feel a tiny bit afraid to commit and jump on. Just beware of the dungeon.
I'm reminded of the first time I went to a Grateful Dead concert with my wife. We brought along a friend of mine who just started imitating the dead heads as we walked through the crowd. Behind us, my friend was being the man of a thousand voices and saying stuff like, "Oh wow man, I took too much liquid wrench" and "check out the colors when I move my hand real fast man," and "ooooh, pretty rainbows." My wife had never walked the gauntlet of a thousand voices with us and thought she was hearing the voices of actual deadheads.

I'm sure if you just chime in with your own witty and irrelevant conversation, you'll be pleasntly surprised to see the dungeon crowd following your lead (without even knowing you were afraid to commit and jump on).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville Brand
Yeehaw!!! Brazos!!!

Old 06-09-2010, 15:18   #10750
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

IMPORTANT 10-RING RESORT FACILITY ANNOUNCEMENT

I thought I would pass this amusing item along to all the 10-Ringers. It is a side effect of the Helen Thomas "All Israelis should go back to where they came from" fracas.

The Concierge Desk in the 10-Ring Resort Lobby is being deluged with requests from Israelis to be relocated to the 10-Ring Resort Facility. It appears we have a considerable following among Israeli shooters, and they figure now is a good time to try for residency status.
Old 06-09-2010, 15:38   #10751
ChuteTheMall
HildabeastHater

MOVED

to Page

"I was part of a 10-person team at the human genome project that weaponized diseases to fight weaponized diseases. Pathogenic microorganisms with pathogenic microorganisms. Fire with fire. Interdepartmental drinks were had, relationships made..."
ChuteTheMall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 18:51   #10752
MinervaDoe

Quote:
IMPORTANT 10-RING RESORT FACILITY ANNOUNCEMENT

I thought I would pass this amusing item along to all the 10-Ringers. It is a side effect of the Helen Thomas "All Israelis should go back to where they came from" fracas.

The Concierge Desk in the 10-Ring Resort Lobby is being deluged with requests from Israelis to be relocated to the 10-Ring Resort Facility. It appears we have a considerable following among Israeli shooters, and they figure now is a good time to try for residency status.
Since we are located on the Intrawebs and the Intrawebs is everywhere, this presents all at once both an easy solution and a quandry.

Does this mean that Helen Thomas is going to go back to Lebannon? I'll gladly give her a one way trip with my worm hole generator and I guarantee that I'll send her where the sun shines most brightly. I'll even include a copy of the Old Testament so she can read up on why the Jews left Poland.

Last edited by MinervaDoe; 06-09-2010 at 18:58..
Old 06-09-2010, 20:36   #10753
VN350X10

Rabbi, perhaps we should incorporate Israel as part of the Lagoon area.
They DO have some excellent beach-front property, & with the large population of 10MM shooters, we could EASILY hold any conquere......er, annexed, that's it, annexed properties as well.

just a thought

uncle

Last edited by VN350X10; 06-09-2010 at 20:36..
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 20:59   #10754
Tvov

I am making this post. Right here.
Tvov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 21:27   #10755
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvov View Post
YOU are right here ... WE are not all there!
Old 06-09-2010, 23:03   #10756
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

I never have been for the most part. I sometime wonder why I wasn't.

How DUI enforcement should really work.

Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 23:05   #10757
_The_Shadow
Ret. Fireman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvov View Post
I see your post and offer a toast!
_The_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:00   #10758
Sheepdog Scout
Behind you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _The_Shadow View Post
I see your post and offer a toast!
And then I offer you some French toast (perhaps the only thing good about France)
Attachment 198740

Last edited by Sheepdog Scout; 06-15-2010 at 17:55..
Old 06-10-2010, 02:02   #10759
Sheepdog Scout
Behind you!

And then a song about toast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_aHkrjPo7A

Old 06-10-2010, 05:27   #10760
Tvov

Actually, I like this version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avU5onrWfYo
Tvov is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival