Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
MOVED to Page 477
ChuteTheMall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 22:15   #11902
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinervaDoe View Post
Oh no, I can hear the Rabbi now. Something to do with Everclear and a Dungeon regulation sized glass.
Permit me to offer a clarification which may alleviate a possible misconception about sizing of libation glasses within the 10-Ring.

Per the Joint Penthouse/Dungeon Administrative Protocols, jurisdiction over the dimensions of beer steins and shot glasses is EXCLUSIVELY exercised by the Penthouse. So precious a factor in consumption of alcoholic libations is rightfully viewed (by Penthouse AND Dungeon) as a Penthouse prerogative.
Old 02-19-2011, 23:10   #11903
MinervaDoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
Per the Joint Penthouse/Dungeon Administrative Protocols, jurisdiction over the dimensions of beer steins and shot glasses is EXCLUSIVELY exercised by the Penthouse. So precious a factor in consumption of alcoholic libations is rightfully viewed (by Penthouse AND Dungeon) as a Penthouse prerogative.
If I am not mistaken, it is my perogative to submit form 457213/C to request that a particular vessel be evaluated by said Penthouse. I submit this shot glass as my high precision / low volume glass.

The 10 Ring

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
MinervaDoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 23:47   #11904
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

While I do not serve on the Penthouse Libation Container Adjudication Crew, permit me to say: That is one impressive IV bottle ... Whoops! ... SHOT GLASS!
Old 02-20-2011, 00:27   #11905
MinervaDoe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 02-20-2011, 14:58   #11906
_The_Shadow
Ret. Fireman

Seeing how MinervaDoe has brought up the Dino Vessel up for a vote of consideration for the Penthouse Libation Container Adjudication Crew, permit me to second the consideration ...Now we may entertain any and all discussion to include full testing of this sloshing nector measure!

There maybe some patent rights to consider...Please don't get confused...(I think I saw a similar sized & marked vessel for male enhancement complete with pump)
_The_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 16:12   #11907
Taterhead
Counting Beans

Quote:
Originally Posted by _The_Shadow View Post
(I think I saw a similar sized & marked vessel for male enhancement complete with pump)
I think that is the secret to Marge Simpson's awesome hairstyle.

Last edited by Taterhead; 03-23-2012 at 18:14..
Taterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 23:49   #11908
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
If I am not mistaken, it is my perogative to submit form 457213/C to request that a particular vessel be evaluated by said Penthouse.
Just a reminder: The Dungeon administrative and secretarial services can do the gruntwork of typing up and registering the 457213/C application form. In this case, they are even willing to waive the usual 39% embezzlement take on this one; they are intrigued by the creativity of this particular device.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:27   #11909
MinervaDoe

Quote:
Just a reminder: The Dungeon administrative and secretarial services can do the gruntwork of typing up and registering the 457213/C application form.
Excellent, I will be contacting them.

Quote:
In this case, they are even willing to waive the usual 39% embezzlement take on this one; they are intrigued by the creativity of this particular device.
The creative factor was the reason for initial purchase. However, as we have learned, it is far outweighed by the stealth factor. If you feel this puppy up with some Baileys, it won't be long before the party is buzzing along (and people are looking for a refill).

Old 02-21-2011, 17:43   #11910
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
The creative factor was the reason for initial purchase. However, as we have learned, it is far outweighed by the stealth factor. If you feel this puppy up with some Baileys, it won't be long before the party is buzzing along (and people are looking for a refill).
The Dungeon admin types are always on the lookout for creative applications to supplement our usual administrative ripoffs ... Whoops! ... our standard commercial activities! A full-liter capacity shotglass is something we would never have come up with on our own!
Old 02-22-2011, 15:14   #11911
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Hey guys!
In another thread, they are messing with our lagoon bear.

"I'd wager G would waterboard a salmon."--tous

"...those without swords can still die upon them." --Eowyn
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 20:19   #11912
MinervaDoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by G33 View Post
Hey guys!
someone threatened to shoot it with a 10mm

Old 02-22-2011, 20:58   #11913
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by G33 View Post
Hey guys!
My money's on our bear.
Old 02-22-2011, 21:09   #11914
MinervaDoe

Initially, I thought she said beer.

Old 02-24-2011, 17:19   #11915
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

IMPORTANT DUNGEON ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT

Since the Wisconsin and Indiana legislative walkouts have made this sort of thing fashionable, the Dungeon admin crowd has decided to go into hiding until our demands are met. We are prepared to maintain this defiance until such time as we are good and ready to end our walkout.

Since traveling out of state would be a hassle, we have decided to hide out within the Lagoon Blowouts. We are confident that any sober 10-Ringers (pardon my pitiful pun) will be so rare that we will be able to pass unnoticed. Since we are still on the premises, food and libation service will, of course, continue uninterrupted; we don't like inconvenience any more than the 10-Ringers do!

We thank you for your consideration and understanding during this insurrection. "Informal" communications channels will continue to function, in case anything really important pops up.
Old 02-26-2011, 20:32   #11916
MinervaDoe

Quote:
IMPORTANT DUNGEON ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT

Since the Wisconsin and Indiana legislative walkouts have made this sort of thing fashionable, the Dungeon admin crowd has decided to go into hiding until our demands are met. We are prepared to maintain this defiance until such time as we are good and ready to end our walkout.
Wow, that would have been a clever way to end the thread.
It sounds like the kind of notice you'd find tacked on the front door of your workplace the Monday after AT&T bought your company.
And yes, doors would be padlocked.

Old 02-26-2011, 20:55   #11917
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
It sounds like the kind of notice you'd find tacked on the front door of your workplace the Monday after AT&T bought your company.
And yes, doors would be padlocked.
Is there a story behind this post?
Old 02-26-2011, 21:24   #11918
MinervaDoe

Quote:
Is there a story behind this post?
Not an interesting story. Not much truth to it. But persistent none the less.
Back in the 80s, I worked at Western Digital for six years, and there was this constant nagging rumor that AT&T was eyeing Western Digital for it's Intellectual Technology. It didn't matter who you talked to, they always mentioned this scenario where, the company would be purchased and the engineering buildings shuttered the following Monday. After six years, I had to snicker every time I heard it.

One time, I was doing a top down analysis where we developed a bill of materials for a P.C. to guestimate how much profit a manufacturer would make. This gave us an idea of how much margin we could price into our chips. I even contacted a Chinese case manufacturer just to get some accurate pricing. They asked if we were going to build a system for AT&T. I just about screamed.

Old 02-27-2011, 11:41   #11919
VN350X10

rumors travel fast in a digital world.......

Now, if it came from the Dungeon or Penthouse, it would have been true !
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 12:09   #11920
MinervaDoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by VN350X10 View Post
rumors travel fast in a digital world.......

Now, if it came from the Dungeon or Penthouse, it would have been true !
So, it's true? The 8:40 PM thread is being acquired? Do you know who the buyer is? Are they going to keep us? Are they going to keep the time travel line going? How about the Dungeon? Is the Dungeon Admin crowd guaranteed a job? I'll bet they are. They probably got a sweet deal for themselves. How about us? Are we going to have to move? Or, are they just giving the rank and file the heave ho?

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival