Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-14-2011, 19:23   #13461
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Observe post #13385.
Carefully!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

"I'd wager G would waterboard a salmon."--tous

"...those without swords can still die upon them." --Eowyn
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 19:30   #13462
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

For the less than conscious 10-Ringers (redundancy)...
Oh... never-mind.

Old 09-14-2011, 19:45   #13463
_The_Shadow
Ret. Fireman

Quote:
Originally Posted by G33 View Post
For the less than conscious 10-Ringers (redundancy)...
Oh... never-mind.
I never mind! Don't mind me!
_The_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 19:50   #13464
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Chopped liver sucks ass.
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 21:46   #13465
VN350X10

now that uncle can get a post in here....

I make it a point to hit susan28 with at least 1 cat joke per week, just to let her know that I care.
If I were to ignore her, I fear bad things would, in fact, happen to my body, such as it is.
and I ain't taking NO chances !!

uncle
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 22:13   #13466
MinervaDoe

Quote:
Observe post #13385.
Carefully!
Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
But then, how would we know if this thread WERE indeed hijacked!?
It's hijacked?

MinervaDoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:08   #13467
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinervaDoe View Post
It's hijacked?
Ok, you have hijacked this thread. You may not fully realize your problems are just beginning: YOU now have to finance the hijacking! The Dungeon financial operation is available to assist you, but (of course) there is a catch to our participation.
Old 09-15-2011, 05:58   #13468
engineer151515

Quote:
Ok, you have hijacked this thread. You may not fully realize your problems are just beginning: YOU now have to finance the hijacking! The Dungeon financial operation is available to assist you, but (of course) there is a catch to our participation.
Are we shutting down NS Beer production . . . right before Oktoberfest????
Old 09-15-2011, 07:58   #13469
Taterhead
Counting Beans

The Daily Mind Bender:

So as to prevent, or in this dire situation, "postvent" (Dungeon Linguistics Technicians note the submission to the glossary) the hijacking I of this thread; we must nominate a semi-coherent 10 Ringer to travel back to post 13385 and intercept the discussion before the hijacking occurs. I know, mission impossible for two reasons:

1) Finding a coherent 10 Ringer
2) Prying the keys to TARDIS from Geesie.

It may, however, be our only hope. Perhaps one of the early risers over at the 8:30 AM thread could help.
Taterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:29   #13470
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taterhead View Post
The Daily Mind Bender:

So as to prevent, or in this dire situation, "postvent" (Dungeon Linguistics Technicians note the submission to the glossary) the hijacking I of this thread; we must nominate a semi-coherent 10 Ringer to travel back to post 13385 and intercept the discussion before the hijacking occurs. I know, mission impossible for two reasons:

1) Finding a coherent 10 Ringer
2) Prying the keys to TARDIS from Geesie.

It may, however, be our only hope. Perhaps one of the early risers over at the 8:30 AM thread could help.
Oh poop, that rules me out, I thought it was the 8:40 a.m thread, guess I am not coherent enough. I would say though that brute force is probably the key. I am tempted to ask Engineer to double NS output and THEN (and this is the part that really just sort of scares me) tell Mongo that his pork belly and orange juice futures that he just sunk his entire portfolio in just went in the tank while his broker was in Barbados. If that doesn't shake things up and get them off track, nothing will.

How DUI enforcement should really work.

Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:15   #13471
MinervaDoe

Quote:
I'm currently in the process of eschewing all responsibility. Then, to be told that I am responsible for something, well, let's just say that it is disheartening to see all my planning go down the drain. Then, the mixed feelings begin when I realize that I stand accused of hijacking a thread.
ARRRRR!! I always wanted to be a pirate. Beware me pirate posse. ARRRR!!!

MinervaDoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:58   #13472
dryfly
Platinum Membership

Arrrrrr.....picaroons.....I asks meself why I keep my good eye on this thread....
dryfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 13:16   #13473
Taterhead
Counting Beans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullman View Post
Oh poop, that rules me out, I thought it was the 8:40 a.m thread, guess I am not coherent enough. I would say though that brute force is probably the key. I am tempted to ask Engineer to double NS output and THEN (and this is the part that really just sort of scares me) tell Mongo that his pork belly and orange juice futures that he just sunk his entire portfolio in just went in the tank while his broker was in Barbados. If that doesn't shake things up and get them off track, nothing will.

Risky. But I like his plan.
Old 09-15-2011, 13:40   #13474
_The_Shadow
Ret. Fireman

About post 13385...Highjacked may not be the correct terminology...Somehow I can't help but think that it was a portal that was opened and labeled 8:40am! This tangent portal was felt as a disturbance in the force by some of the 10-Ringer Life Forms & Patrons. Shiver me timbers, Priate Shenanigans where all a wash, from Davy Jones's locker, dead men tell no tales Arrr, so has been said!

Though dis parley may have been a hornswaggle trying to for a cut into The Dungeon financial operation's embesselment take!

Avast Dar should be some crushed barnacles as the guilty party dances the Hempen Jig as we swing'em from the Hempen Halter over the Poop Deck!

Maybe Engineer could break open a Hogshead to celebrate the event!
_The_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 13:53   #13475
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Someone stole my top.
It looks like this:

Last edited by G33; 09-17-2011 at 06:30..
Old 09-15-2011, 13:53   #13476
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

there is one other possibility we could consider here. I detect a bit of a pirate theme emerging due to the hijacking. Our annual lagoon party for international talk like a pirate day is coming up on the 19th. It is a major event on the party calendar, something we usually get a good turn out for (I like the boobpatch bikini contest myself, who have you ever seen that wears more than one eye patch ) If we can run that pirate theme in with the party and with the added NS production, and the usual 10 ring debauchery (redundancy, I know) we might get things back to what might resemble a sense of normalcy. The better thing about this plan is of course, we don't piss off Mongo, that is never easy to recover from.

Old 09-15-2011, 13:54   #13477
patcrad
Great White Box

tagged
patcrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 14:04   #13478
Taterhead
Counting Beans

Quote:
Someone stole my top.
It looks like this:
And just like that: presto. We are all back on track.
Old 09-15-2011, 14:07   #13479
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Someone stole my top.
It looks like this:
Such pretty blue............. wow

Old 09-15-2011, 15:25   #13480
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
Are we shutting down NS Beer production . . . right before Oktoberfest????
You need not be concerned, Eng. The Dungeon admin apparatus retains its position as 10-Ring Resort Fiduciary Agent irrespective of whoever wakes up first in the morning and hijacks the thread for the day. In this capacity, the Dungeon shysters ... whoops! ... the Dungeon admin representatives will maintain everything necessary for your ever-expanding brewing operation. The only item which may be of even conceivable effect on this might be the 13385-post question, which shows SOME possibility of becoming a full-blown scandal. We will be ready for any eventuality.

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival