MOVED to Page 694
ChuteTheMall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 01:27   #17327
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazz10m View Post
Bless you, Lone_Wolfe. No need to go. You are more than welcome here. You don't have to be a member to hang out here and participate. Anybody can hang out here. One just has to have a 10mm to be a member... that's all. And, thank you.

Thank you, Tazz, that's very nice of you to say. I may just take you up on that and come around sometimes.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 20:37   #17328
VN350X10

Lone Wolfe.....

Starting at page 1 IS, however, suggested reading material.

and welcome !

uncle albert
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 21:58   #17329
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazz10m View Post
Bless you, Lone_Wolfe. No need to go. You are more than welcome here. You don't have to be a member to hang out here and participate. Anybody can hang out here. One just has to have a 10mm to be a member... that's all. And, thank you.
Uhm, oh wise and esteemed leader of the uber rabble <cough> ah, if I may make a small, and I am certain inoffensive observation <cough>

It seems as though IIRC, the very member whose absence we are acknowledging, was without a 10mm when he joined up, was he not?

It seems as if, ahh, might be taken into consideration an the next Plenipotentiary Tribunal meeting where the possibility of a second exception might be considered given the totality of the circumstances and the almost fitting irony that our beloved Sammy might take some measure of satisfaction in.

Of course, I wouldn't think that it would be without some strings attached perhaps a general knowledge quiz from questions supplied by current members, covering both the 10mm cartridge and guns as well as the history, guiding principles and moral values (or lack thereof) of the Ten-Ring. Perhaps with references to incidents and giving some guidance to the solutions in the form of a page or post number.

I am reminded of a certain movie starring The Duke of Wayne, wherein a Texas Judge is asked to assist a prospective Texas Ranger who has rendered service.

"Well if we can't do it above board and honest, we'll do underhanded and dishonest"
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 20:46   #17330
VN350X10

countrygun,

While you make a somewhat valid point, be reminded that there was a REASON that our late friend SRabbi resided in the Dungeon.
This was his place for not having a 10MM, and reside there he did for many years.
However, your suggestion has been noted, and will be placed on the docket for consideration at the next possible conviening of the Tribunal, time permitting.
As a senior member, your suggestion will take precedence over items brought up by lessor beings, such as pages, interns, common rabble & elected politicians.

uncle
Old 08-09-2013, 20:35   #17331
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

"I'd wager G would waterboard a salmon."--tous

"...those without swords can still die upon them." --Eowyn
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 00:47   #17332
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

There were several reasons Sammy got tossed in the hoosgow. Not having a 10mm was not one of them. He didn't have a 10, so that only kept him from being a member of the worlds most exclusive club. Damn this is hard to write while crying. Sammy got tossed in the dung hole because he was trying, very hard, i might add, to lure 10 Ring Members away to the Little Dogs club... ya know... the slow and fat dogs club... the "see it go down range it's so damn slow" club... the .45 acp club. That and i caught him trying to steal one of my girls and he refused to share G33 with me. So, in he went. He came to like it there. He came to feel a great sense of belonging. He came to become thankful for being tossed in our dark, dank, boring, dungeon. So, instead of trying to dig his way out... he dug it. He dug our first underground 100 yard shooting range. He put in the ventilation system complete with what is still the best air filtration known to man. Not only that, but he designed and built a brass pickeruper system that not only separates the types of brass into catagories of how many times shot, safe and unsafe, brass, aluminum, and nickel plated, but cleans it, polishes it, and neatly boxes it up, addresses and delivers the brass to the individual original owners.

Eventually Sammy saved up enough money through so many ways i can't count them... he was pretty resourceful, after all... and bought himself a 10mm and so bought his way out of the Dungeon and became a full fledged member. But, he still stayed down in the dungeon because he liked it so damn much. He also did a number of other fantastically wonderful things for the club, but, you'll have to go back and read about it because here at the 10 Ring we don't just rewrite history.

Find out what all the fuzz is about... seriously... get AGrip!

Brooks W. Speier
www.BrooksTactical.com Official AGripô Manufacturer Website

AGripô Installation Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlnDjdfWkLY

Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!

Last edited by Tazz10m; 08-10-2013 at 00:48..
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 00:49   #17333
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by G33 View Post
Sorry, Honey.... BIG hugs....

Brooks W. Speier

Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!
Old 08-10-2013, 15:06   #17334
Berto
woo woo

May the toilet chain never be unbroken.
Berto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 19:32   #17335
_The_Shadow
Ret. Fireman

Quote:
Originally Posted by G33 View Post
So glad to see that you're still able to make the Galactic Jump to attend the Official 10Ring Lunacy in SRabbi's celebratory Parting Party!

Hope you are well...:
_The_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 15:12   #17336
VN350X10

Geesie, Tardis is ready, waiting & at your disposal if you have need.
I have not used it for about 4 months, except to preform the monthly readiness checks, as required.

uncle
Old 08-11-2013, 18:58   #17337
MinervaDoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by VN350X10 View Post
Tardis is ready ....
I have not used it for about 4 months, except to preform the monthly readiness checks, as required.

uncle
I'm reminded of what happened to my MK9 once I purchased my G26. Now that I have a worm hole generator, I rarely use the Heart of Gold at all anymore. As for monthly maintenance, if I need the ship, I simply go back in time and borrow it right after one of her annuals. You need to keep good notes though. Once you lose something this way, it tends to stay lost.
MinervaDoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 19:42   #17338
VN350X10

Oh, I can KEEP great notes, the hard part is READING them more than a day or so later.
This is the main reason I used a portable tape recorder (dating myself here) while in college, (no the notes weren't chiseled into stone back then, we actually had clay tablets.....)
Old 08-11-2013, 19:51   #17339
countrygun

Quote:
Oh, I can KEEP great notes, the hard part is READING them more than a day or so later.
This is the main reason I used a portable tape recorder (dating myself here) while in college, (no the notes weren't chiseled into stone back then, we actually had clay tablets.....)
I kinda had a problem with note taking when I was volunteered to do it for a group I was on the board of.

After three months, I all of sudden am told that the weekly meeting notes are supposed to be about what was done at the meeting! Who Knew? I had great notes on all kinds of things, the weather, the baseball game the night before, what I had for lunch. They were very detailed and accurate too.
Old 08-11-2013, 20:31   #17340
VN350X10

Yeah, some folks think they're important enough to have others take notes for them. I always figured, if you want notes, take your own ! Couldn't read mine anyhow !..
Old 08-12-2013, 13:42   #17341
MinervaDoe

Quote:
Yeah, some folks think they're important enough to have others take notes for them. I always figured, if you want notes, take your own ! Couldn't read mine anyhow !..
I've been a project manager for over twenty years. It's second nature for me to take notes (i.e. meeting minutes), but you know what they say about whoever gets to write history. I'm convinced that my version of reality is always better.
Old 08-12-2013, 16:05   #17342
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Yeah, i told CountryGun to take minutes. What does he do? He takes his sweet time calling people to the meeting, making coffee, getting coffee and pulling out his chair to sit down. Then he just sits there with a blank stare. So, i tell him; CountryGun, what i meant by telling you to take minutes was for you to take notes of the meeting... so, what does he do? He goes around and takes everyones notes away from them.

I just don't know what to do with that boy.

Brooks W. Speier

Μολὼν λαβέ!
Old 08-12-2013, 16:50   #17343
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Tazing?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJYsX1YGiGA
Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 17:16   #17344
countrygun

Yah, follows orders and it gets ya every time. No blame lands on the folks that gives ya bad orders in the first place, noooo, them folks jist skate on out.

Like the time Tazz told me to go down by the lagoon and "Police up all the bottle caps" Well now where I come from we's got this thing called "dis gression" so rather than whip out a ticket book and issue them all tickets, I gave each one of them caps a strong verbal warning bout loitering.

I was jist getting done with the last one when ole Tazz shows up. I figured he was fixin pop those big ole veins on his neck. He used a bunch of $10 words and some of them in foreign languages I think. Then he told me he wanted me to pick them up and put them in the garbage can. When I asked why he didn't say so in the first place, he started in havin one of them "religious spells" a rollin on the ground and speakin in tongues and such. Course I was able to grab a SNL and shove it at him. Seemed to calm him down a mite. I tell ya, you durn near have to have some kinda sixth sense to figger out what some folks mean when they talks.
Old 08-12-2013, 19:55   #17345
VN350X10

countrygun, it works like this, in plain English:

The higher-falutin that somebody's office is, the sillier of a way they've got to talk, jes' to impress themselves !
I know that you kin understand that. It only took me a little while to figger it out myself.

uncle
Old 08-12-2013, 22:40   #17346
MinervaDoe

You can't make this stuff up

Testicle-biting fish invading Denmark, authorities warn

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/...ading-denmark/
Old 08-13-2013, 08:22   #17347
ChuteTheMall
What Difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinervaDoe View Post
You can't make this stuff up

Testicle-biting fish invading Denmark, authorities warn

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/...ading-denmark/
It's a hoax to prevent nude swimming.

Quote:
"Keep your swimwear on if you're bathing in the Sound these days -- maybe there are more out there!" Henrik Carl, a fish expert at the Natural History Museum of Denmark

Last edited by ChuteTheMall; 08-13-2013 at 08:24..
ChuteTheMall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:27   #17348
MinervaDoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
It's a hoax to prevent nude swimming.

You bet your .......
The 10 Ring
Old 08-13-2013, 13:16   #17349
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Don't know if I would want to take the chance myself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJYsX1YGiGA
Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 17:54   #17350
ChuteTheMall
What Difference

The South American Candiru fish will swim up into your peepee and it's spines will get stuck which might require the removal of your genitals.

http://www.interestingfacts.org/fact...-in-your-*****

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival