Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-04-2011, 20:06   #13981
MinervaDoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by VN350X10 View Post
But Geesie knows how to get the shoes !

And I was ASSURED that the spot that I parked was a free zone. The little man wearing the sheet that looked like an "Animal House" extra told me it was alright...

you mean I've been shortchanged on 2% ? I'll have to go "back" and correct this gross error.....to the tune of an extra 12% (the 2% + a 10% gratuity)

uncle
The problem with time travel is that the interest will kill you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
MinervaDoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 20:12   #13982
_The_Shadow
Ret. Fireman

At least if wearing the fire resistant suit if the wind found an ignition source, others might be protected as the wind burned inside the suit! Something to be said for windburn!
_The_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 20:16   #13983
ChuteTheMall
HildabeastHater

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinervaDoe View Post
The problem with time travel is that the interest will kill you.
Here's $35, bring me back an ounce of gold.
ChuteTheMall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 20:24   #13984
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
You're on! And at that price, the Dungeon will waive our cut of the take!
Old 11-04-2011, 21:09   #13985
Taterhead
Counting Beans

Quote:
Originally Posted by _The_Shadow View Post
At least if wearing the fire resistant suit if the wind found an ignition source, others might be protected as the wind burned inside the suit! Something to be said for windburn!
Good way to take care of that unwanted back hair problem.
Taterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 21:13   #13986
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinervaDoe View Post
I find windbreakers get all puffed up when they fill up with the wind.
Gimpsuit + Pico de Gallo + beeeer.
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 21:28   #13987
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
I suggest seeking counsel from the wisdom of the sixties:

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind.
Old 11-04-2011, 21:46   #13988
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
You're on! And at that price, the Dungeon will waive our cut of the take!
Hey, wait just a second here..... what if we keep going back and buying the same ounce of gold for 35 bucks, and bring it back. Do we keep bringing back the same ounce? lets say we keep going back but a day earlier and keep buying the same ounce and bring it back, will we accumulate a lot of gold or will we be throwing our money away?

How DUI enforcement should really work.

Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 22:22   #13989
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullman View Post
Hey, wait just a second here..... what if we keep going back and buying the same ounce of gold for 35 bucks, and bring it back. Do we keep bringing back the same ounce? lets say we keep going back but a day earlier and keep buying the same ounce and bring it back, will we accumulate a lot of gold or will we be throwing our money away?
The 10-Ringers value raucous inebriated debauched partying more than accumulating wealth for the sake of accumulating wealth. So I think this recursion loop will not become troublesome.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:37   #13990
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Sometimes...nearly always...Mongo, the Borg Queen and I wonder how the Federation ever survived with human rather than Ferengi accountants.

"I'd wager G would waterboard a salmon."--tous

"...those without swords can still die upon them." --Eowyn
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:16   #13991
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Mongo should talk, he started that whole parking fiasco thing by kicking the wheels off that chariot parked next to the tardis. It's not like it had tires man, I was trying to tell you. No one ever listens to me. Must be why I got married, so I would have someone around that wouldn't listen to me on a permanent basis.

Old 11-05-2011, 08:16   #13992
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Guess I just need to have another beer.

Old 11-05-2011, 08:51   #13993
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullman View Post
Mongo should talk, he started that whole parking fiasco thing by kicking the wheels off that chariot parked next to the tardis. It's not like it had tires man, I was trying to tell you. No one ever listens to me. Must be why I got married, so I would have someone around that wouldn't listen to me on a permanent basis.
What did you say?

"I'd wager G would waterboard a salmon."--tous

"...those without swords can still die upon them." --Eowyn
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:00   #13994
_The_Shadow
Ret. Fireman

It was mentioned that TARDIS was not to be used for monetary gains! If I am wrong, so be it! Also if I was miss informed, maybe Geesse could swing by an establishment and pick up an assortment of Bren Tens from the past for me. Or if out for a spin in the future maybe she could round up a few VLTOR/Fortis Bren Tens...of course this may wind up way into the future!
_The_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:50   #13995
MinervaDoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
With a time machine, and $35.00, I could bring you back the deed to the Carlin-Nevada Gold Mine .
Hindsight is 20-20.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/2437...ines-world.htm

MinervaDoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 14:20   #13996
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
It was mentioned that TARDIS was not to be used for monetary gains! If I am wrong, so be it! Also if I was miss informed, maybe Geesse could swing by an establishment and pick up an assortment of Bren Tens from the past for me. Or if out for a spin in the future maybe she could round up a few VLTOR/Fortis Bren Tens...of course this may wind up way into the future!
More important than the Bren Ten guns ... Get some MAGAZINES!
Old 11-05-2011, 17:11   #13997
VN350X10

Correct Rabbi, TARDIS cannot be used for monetary gain or the changing of history, so the BrenTens (and magazines) must also stay.
I'd really like to go back & meet the original owner of my AutoMag, to thank him for being afraid to shoot it. Left me with one that I had to break in, but I did so with more modern lubes, so it's MUCH better now.
But I would like to find some more magazines for it, I need at least one more for pin shooting ! Unlike most AutoMag & Bren owners, I actually have the 2 mags that were delivered with my pistol.....
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 20:26   #13998
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by VN350X10 View Post
Correct Rabbi, TARDIS cannot be used for monetary gain or the changing of history, so the BrenTens (and magazines) must also stay.
I think we could qualify for a Humanitarian Merciful Relief waiver to bring back Bren Ten MAGS. Just show videos of the sorrowful BrenTen owners who cannot fire their pistols. As long as we do not SELL the owners the mags, I think the Time Lords would look the other way.

As an aside: I think we have found a benefit to the fracas around events during Hermann Cain's time as the big Kahuna at the National Restaurant Association. For a merciful respite, the general public will see the National Rifle Association as the OTHER NRA.
Old 11-05-2011, 21:10   #13999
ChuteTheMall
HildabeastHater

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post

As an aside: I think we have found a benefit to the fracas around events during Hermann Cain's time as the big Kahuna at the National Restaurant Association. For a merciful respite, the general public will see the National Rifle Association as the OTHER NRA.
The National Rifle Association has never had a sexual harrassment incident; anyone misbehaving gets shot a little.
"I was part of a 10-person team at the human genome project that weaponized diseases to fight weaponized diseases. Pathogenic microorganisms with pathogenic microorganisms. Fire with fire. Interdepartmental drinks were had, relationships made..."
Old 11-05-2011, 21:10   #14000
ChuteTheMall
HildabeastHater

"I was part of a 10-person team at the human genome project that weaponized diseases to fight weaponized diseases. Pathogenic microorganisms with pathogenic microorganisms. Fire with fire. Interdepartmental drinks were had, relationships made..."

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival