Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-22-2004, 16:59   #1861
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Answer to Mars:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

"I'd wager G would waterboard a salmon."--tous

"...those without swords can still die upon them." --Eowyn

Last edited by G33; 01-22-2004 at 17:22..
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2004, 17:21   #1862
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

;f
Mars problem:

Old 01-22-2004, 19:39   #1863
ghostwn
Ghost Member

Quote:
Originally posted by samurairabbi
Ahhhh! ... Ghostwn, I see the essence of comprehension has come to your outlook on life! I was not AVOIDING answering your original question; rather, I had realized that true comprehension of the purpose of the 8:40PM thread cannot be achieved through formal analysis and tribunal-like questioning. Only through allowing the EXPERIENCE, not the analysis, of the true existential awareness of the essence of karmic comprehension that is the perfection of 8:40PM, could your realization of the purpose of this experience be achieved.

You have lifted a brew as a toast to G29's most gracious action of removing Bull from the possibility of becoming sirloin burgers. I think your demonstration of acknowledging this noble action means you finally DO comprehend the purpose of this thread. Drink up! You deserve it!
About time for a decent answer.........;f
G19 Club #11
Niners Club #803
ghostwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 16:49   #1864
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

IMPORTANT 10-RING FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT:

The European Space Organization Mars orbiter has confirmed the existence of water on the planet's surface.

This seemingly arcane bit of news is important to the 10-Ring. You don't believe me? Contemplate this: water is an ABSOLUTELY VITAL component in the production of beer.
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 21:31   #1865
G29

1. Don't you hate sand in your Schlutz?

2. G. will not let me shoot the new 10mm M646; Dangerous??

My non-smile face::(
G29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 06:23   #1866
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Originally posted by G29
My non-smile face::(

Uh-oh, I have seen that face on Mrs. Bullman from time to time, it is usually accompanied by lots of snorting, and earth pawing. Be afraid, be very afraid.

How DUI enforcement should really work.

Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 02:28   #1867
G29

Hard to be mad with G. The Celtic ring cost more than the whole M646 project. Kind of like trying to be angry at cute Rabbity.
What to do???
Road trip!!

P.S.
1. The 646 will be mine
2. Wonder how long G. can go without sleep;Q

Last edited by G29; 01-25-2004 at 02:42..
Old 01-25-2004, 09:44   #1868
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

1. Not!
2. Long...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 01-26-2004, 13:39   #1869
G29

Mine!
Old 01-26-2004, 16:18   #1870
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 01-27-2004, 11:32   #1871
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by G29
Mine!
Nicely done, G29! But then, not really unexpected as an outcome. Hey, the staff of the Dungeon Statistical And Probability Estimation, Evaluation, And Discretionary Funding Provision Team were not even covering any action against your expected success.
Old 01-27-2004, 13:32   #1872
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Mrs. Bullman was covering the action, with what I don't know, maybe she was holding out some dough I didn't know about. Anyway, Rabbi, you think I could get a raise?

Another thing I must mention, it seems Mrs. Bullman (that svelte little jersey) was beginning to wonder why I was spending so much time in the alternate universe known as the 10 ring. She has been checking up on me and was beginning to wonder if maybe I was drug in here by the escapades of G29 and G33. When I swore it wasn't what she thought, she suggested that maybe G33 post some pictures of himself, not that I would really care to see any (no offence) but, Mrs. Bullman thought it might be nice for any of the female members that might wander in to the 10 ring facility. With the gracious permission of G29 of course

Your humble bovine
Moo

How DUI enforcement should really work.

Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 15:06   #1873
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Character does have a certain sucking effect in the space/time continuum.

That's Show Biz! ;f

Find out what all the fuzz is about... seriously... get AGrip!

Brooks W. Speier

Official AGripô Manufacturer Website

AGripô Installation Video

Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 15:41   #1874
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by Bullman Anyway, Rabbi, you think I could get a raise?
This may be tough to do right now, Bull. The 10-Ringers are getting REALLY interested in the Dungeon financial operation. In fact, 3 of them have pledged to stay sober for the ENTIRE superbowl weekend so they can police our embezzlement operation and, conceivably, even learn something about maintaining a smoothly operating cash flow condition. I personally think the 3 of them can't pass up beer for an entire 4-day party period, but they DO seem determined, so we'll see what happens.

We can give you a ONE-SHOT financial boost, though, since we can't give you an immediate raise. Just put a healthy bet on one of the 10-to-1 (or better) proposition bets that the Dungeon bookie operation ... Whoops! The DUNGEON STATISTICAL FUNDING SERVICE! ... is covering for the superbowl. Here's the beauty of it: It doesn't matter how you bet! The Dung Cru will shift the records around after the game so that your bet will be a winning one! This is NOT an original concept of the Dung Cru; rather, we studied what was done with the Hillary Clinton speculation on cattle futures back in 79.
Old 01-27-2004, 21:41   #1875
Q-Ball
Dismember

Err, by the way there was life on Mars, yesterday from 1533 to 1536 eastern to be precise. Had a little trouble with the spatial normalizer on the Space-Time distort-o-tron, it slipped.

BTW Mars smells like flatulence, it's true, the whole damn place, at least as much of it as I saw in three minutes smells like stale farts, don't say I didn't warn ya. Also there is water on Mars for sure, when I popped up there I was so startled by the event that I spilled my beer.

Regards
Q
10 Ring member #16

"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"

NRA-GOA
Q-Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 21:49   #1876
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 01-27-2004, 21:49   #1877
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by G33
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hey, G33! Could you hold down the snoring a bit! We ARE trying to party down here!
Old 01-27-2004, 22:13   #1878
VN350X10

Rabbi,et al

Staying sober for the entire stupor bawl weakend will not be a problem, as I find football to be very similar to sex....
If I ain't playing, it sure ain't no fun watching!!!

Therefore, it will be my distinct pleasure to observe the graft....er, ah,the "fund re-disbursement staff" preforming the appropriate duties.

uncle albert
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2004, 23:50   #1879
G29

Dear Bull,
Of course she is welcome!
For her--a nice group pic:

Rabbi was inviting the wrong G.;f
Old 01-28-2004, 11:05   #1880
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by VN350X10
Therefore, it will be my distinct pleasure to observe the graft....er, ah, the "fund re-disbursement staff" preforming the appropriate duties.

uncle albert
Yo, Uncle! We are overjoyed to hear that you will be a member of the 10-Ring Financial Oversight Commission this weekend. As you so eloquently pointed out, the big game ITSELF is usually a bore; in fact, the only reason the Dungeon Crew watches is to stay up to date on the commercials.

We will, of course, stand ready to try to slip some really creative embezzlement and accounting moves past the Oversight crew the 10-Ring has dumped on us for the weekend. We are honored and ecstatic that YOU will have a place within the survey personnel. The presence of so capable an adversary as yourself adds zest to what, in your absence, would inevitably descend to common, routine financial slight-of-hand moves.

As always, the food and beverage service will cater to your every whim. The Lagoon Hostess also look forward to showering you with every possible attention.

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival