Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-04-2004, 21:14   #1
Caretaker
GO YANKEES!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Caretaker
Let Us Never Forget

I am not a veteran, and never served in the armed forces, but I am a proud american through and through. My father served in the NAVY in WWII on the USS Robert H. Smith 1942-1945. Along with that have had several relatives and friends over the years who served in military in battle in WWI, WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War and Desert Storm, as well as the Recent conflicts and Wars in the Middle East. I even had relatives and friends who were at the Attack on the Twin Towers in New York and were killed or barely survived in escape of the Attacks.

I never served, but I got to hear the trials of battle and the experiences and stories surrounding their time of service for their country...America! From these stories and their expereinces in service, I got to understand in some small way what it means to fight for your country and defend her borders and fight to retain the rights and Privelages that all the rest of us have gained from, and unfortunately take for granted much to often.

I want to take this time, on our country's most special day in our history, to thank all you wonderful and brave Veterans for the gift of freedom that you have fought for and won through your years of military service in this country's Armed Forces. You are one of country's most treasured gifts we have,...for no thanks could ever be just for all you have given to our country and it's citizens.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL ALWAYS.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!

;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Member of the Following GLOCK TALK Forums:
*Heckler & Koch Club* #254 *Model 1911 Club* #254 *The Niner's Club* #254 *OX & Alex Forum* #254 *The Bull Dawgs Club* #254 *TOP GUNS *357 SIG* Club* #254 *The Wheelhouse Forum* #254*The Sub Club* #254 *The Rimfire Club* #254 *Food Forum* #254 *The Cutting Edge "BladeRunner" Forum* #254 *Tech Talk*#254 *.40 S&W Club* #909 *Big Dawgs Forum* #1963

Last edited by Caretaker; 07-04-2004 at 21:17..
Caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 21:25   #2
Caretaker
GO YANKEES!!!

LET FREEDOM RING

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

*Heckler & Koch Club* #254 *Model 1911 Club* #254 *The Niner's Club* #254 *OX & Alex Forum* #254 *The Bull Dawgs Club* #254 *TOP GUNS *357 SIG* Club* #254 *The Wheelhouse Forum* #254*The Sub Club* #254 *The Rimfire Club* #254 *Food Forum* #254 *The Cutting Edge "BladeRunner" Forum* #254 *Tech Talk*#254 *.40 S&W Club* #909 *Big Dawgs Forum* #1963
Old 07-04-2004, 23:32   #3
Caretaker
GO YANKEES!!!

GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY'S VETERANS

GOD BLESS AND THANKS TO OUR BRAVE VETERANS

Old 07-11-2004, 10:08   #4
Bill Powell
CLM Number F
Cross Member

let us never forget

Kevin, this is the eleventh, and this is the first time i have seen your tribute. It's beautiful. I thank you for what you posted. bill
Old 07-12-2004, 19:38   #5
actionpup
Psycho Pup!

Kevin,
Ditto on what Bill said. Thank you for your kind words. In addition to the veterans who serve and sacrifice, it is people like you that keep the American spirit alive and well.
apup
Old 07-12-2004, 20:02   #6
Caretaker
GO YANKEES!!!

THANK YOU

Thank you to you and Bill for the kind remarks. The important thing about what was said is i didnt say them for i felt i had to, i said them for i felt i wanted to for how i feel about the veterans and what they have they mean to our country and what they meant to the country we have today and the rights we share as a person and citizen of the country. these rights and priveleges were fought for in the begininning and fought since then to preserve them and retain them from people and countries who are trying to take them away or change what we have today thanks to the veterans of our countries military services.

thanks again to you and bill and god bless you both always and may god bless all our veterans of our country who fought for us over time...and most of all.....GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;? ;?

Old 07-12-2004, 20:29   #7
actionpup
Psycho Pup!

;? I salute you and your sentiment.
apup
Old 07-14-2004, 20:28   #8
RussP

Thank you!!!

That's it, just... Thank You!!

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline   Reply With Quote